Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart ‘Fighting A Lot’ On London Vacation

Thu, January 10, 2013 12:42pm EDT by 147 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Fighting
FameFlynet

define binary Trading

Posted at 12:13 AM on July 23, 2013

Your style is so unique compared to other people I have read stuff from.
Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I’ll just book mark this web site.

host website

Posted at 2:19 PM on June 15, 2013

I do not know whether it’s just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing issues with your website. It appears like some of the written text in your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This could be a problem with my browser because I’ve had this happen previously.
Appreciate it

Posted at 4:14 PM on June 5, 2013

Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to check it out.
I’m definitely loving the information. I’m
book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Wonderful blog and excellent style and design.

cafe

Posted at 10:06 PM on January 13, 2013

rob and kristen are a stronger couple after the cheaing scandal the maybe have problems but it dont means tha “he will quite her”

Rhonda

Posted at 9:32 PM on January 13, 2013

Despite the rumors of Rob and Kristen breaking up soon; I have my reservations. They are both hard-headed and probably do butt heads on alot of things, but, at the end of the day all they want is each outher. I think it is so hard to weather the storms of torrid romance in Hollywood. I am betting on Rob and Kristen for the long haul. They need each other.

Rhonda

Posted at 9:33 PM on January 13, 2013

Typo on the previous post. I should proof read. Other is the word NOT outher… I will learn to proof read some day.

---

Posted at 4:44 PM on January 13, 2013

9.January Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Have Sex Seven Times A Day

10.January “Things with them aren’t good,” a friend of Rob’s told Life & Style magazine. “They’ve been fighting a lot.” The pal added, “Rob isn’t happy. It’s just a matter of time before he ends this.

13.January Kristen and Rob’s relationship is fully repaired and back in working condition!

HAHAHA

wsb

Posted at 4:54 PM on January 13, 2013

I think it has been repaired. It is just the same song the tabloids keep giving us. Wash, rinse, repeat! They (tabloids) really insult the intelligence of the public. Meanwhile, Rob/Kristen live their private lives & play with their dogs.

Catherine

Posted at 12:50 PM on January 13, 2013

Twilight addictions development and progressions FINALLY explained in DETAIL. If you’re struggling with a STUBBORN Twilight obsession that is driving you crazy STILL – Search for “Misfit Chick’s Twilight Blogpost” out in Internetland or click on my name and scroll down to the Twilight post. :)

Dee

Posted at 10:21 PM on January 12, 2013

I’m tired of hearing about rob and Kristen relationship. It seems like neither one of them wants to clear the air about their relationship. I’m hoping they make it, but I don’t think so rob is to sensitive and he listens to his dum sisters to much. Kristen should dump him.

Rosemary

Posted at 12:25 PM on January 12, 2013

I do hope Rob & Kris stay together forever and ever. Forgive and forget, learn to love more and care for each other.

Jessica

Posted at 10:51 AM on January 12, 2013

This is such bs. Their friends would not talk to the press. It seems like she is either pregnant,their engaged, or their going to break up. Omg crazy people

LULU

Posted at 9:47 AM on January 12, 2013

ALL THE TALK ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIPE BEING ON THE ROCKS IS SAD. IN A NON PUBLIC RELATIONSHIP IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT TO MEND THE RELATIONSHIP AFTER A AFFAIR. IN A PUBLIC ONE, WELL, MAYBE IT IS TIME TO CALL IT QUITS.

guest

Posted at 8:36 AM on January 12, 2013

this is anolder pictures that HL keeps using

wsb

Posted at 8:35 AM on January 12, 2013

What’s the time frame distance between England & the U.S.? They could have arrived during the night & no paparazzi in their faces. That would be very nice!!

Samuelle 40

Posted at 8:20 AM on January 12, 2013

No sight of either Rob or Kristen since aprox Dec 30th in photos are they still in UK ,cleared off to Europe or anywhere else only hearsay .Havent touched down in US as that would have been all over the news but must be arriving shortly for Golden Globes,If he is presenting .Anything else reported is all hearsay via somebody else all made up to sell mags ,rob said it himself don’t believe what you read and Kristen said keep them guessing .So good luck to them for getting lost for over two weeks that’s a miracle in its self so hope they have had a good time and are prepared for all the flack when they get back to US when it will all start again.

b

Posted at 12:47 AM on January 13, 2013

Kristen flew from NYC to LA today, See Robsten Dreams for pics.