‘Breaking Dawn’ Deleted Sex Scene Revealed — Watch

Thu, January 10, 2013 8:03am EST by 29 Comments
Breaking Dawn Deleted Sex Scene
YouTube

รับถมที่

Posted at 8:54 PM on July 11, 2014

Hello friends, its wonderful article concerning tutoringand entirely defined, keep it up all the time.

redster086

Posted at 5:02 PM on August 28, 2013

I Think they are the sexiest couple together. The love they have for each other just oozes from them when they are next to each other. They would make beautiful babies. Get back together already. This relationship is worth fighting for. Something or Someone you love so much, IS ALWAYS WORTH FIGHTING FOR, put the time in, relationships are work, you are gonna have fights and disagree, its part of growing as a couple together. Don’t throw this kind of love away. It doesn’t come along very often. and it is so clear that they both are very deeply in love and still and always will be deeply connected. Stop fighting it, and run towards it. embrace it, nurture it, and I promise you, you won’t regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest2

Posted at 5:46 AM on August 29, 2013

@redster086– You are so right! I am glad you said that because I thought I was just imagining things. You can definitely see the love “ooze” from them when they are next to each other. Especially when he looks at her and she returns his gaze. It is almost combustible. They do a lot of tongue “sticking out” that sends a message between them as well. I have watched some of their interviews and I noticed that. Maybe I am just reading too much into it. He definitely looks at her sometimes like he wants to “sex her” right there on the spot. These two definitely have a sexual tension that you can feel emanating from them. The director of the first Twilight movie said the same thing when they did the first screen test of the “kiss scene” together to see if they had chemistry. The director said it was so “hot” that they fell off the bed. That chemistry is what I think propelled the movie to being a success. They could of had other actors but I doubt they would have had the chemistry these two have. I’m with you, they should fight for their love. It is a relationship worth fighting for!

Prem

Posted at 7:10 AM on June 25, 2013

Get all

HANNAH

Posted at 9:34 PM on January 15, 2013

You didn’t miss a thing, It;s hype so you’ll visit the site.

nah

Posted at 10:29 AM on January 12, 2013

i must have mist something

vampire

Posted at 7:30 AM on January 12, 2013

ok it is in the middle people might not like it because in the other movies it had sex in them this one only has kissing in it but for me it is on the middle i like it and i do not like it

Ines

Posted at 6:48 PM on January 11, 2013

It’s sweet but not hot at all…

Catherine

Posted at 12:38 PM on January 11, 2013

Twilight addictions development and progressions FINALLY explain in DETAIL. If you’re struggling with a STUBBORN Twilight obsession that is driving you crazy STILL – Search for “Misfit Chick’s Twilight Blogpost” out in Internetland or click on my name. :)

twilight:)

Posted at 7:39 PM on January 10, 2013

oh yes! cnt wait:)

Briann

Posted at 3:58 PM on January 10, 2013

Wow I think kristen and rob are auesome together I just hope nothing breaks them apart. WOW I love twilight !

KM

Posted at 3:47 PM on January 10, 2013

LOOK!!! iT WAS A MISTAKE THAT SHE MADE!!! HE LOVES HER THAT’S WHY HE TOOK HER BACK!!! GET A BRAIN FOR GOD SAKE!!!

Jean

Posted at 11:44 AM on January 10, 2013

There is more of the clip on Entertainment weekly.

I work in rob's pants

Posted at 5:02 PM on January 29, 2013

post a link for that plzz!!!

Sophie

Posted at 11:27 AM on January 10, 2013

Uau!

stealth

Posted at 11:08 AM on January 10, 2013

@alena yes bella and edward are ment for each other dont confuse them for rob and kristen now girly! That relationship was made in Rupsten hell, and it shows.

HANNAH

Posted at 10:02 PM on January 15, 2013

@stealth__Go sit on a pin cushion or something girly! You can’t dictate people’s lives. Rob and Kristen may have something that Edward and Bella didn’t have: true friendship and fellow feeling plus that sexual fascination and chemistry.

oh please!

Posted at 11:05 AM on January 10, 2013

And we should buy the dvd for this now? How stupid do they think we are? I love bella and edward but kristen made sure I hate her relationship with rob by TRAMPIRING. And summit is disgusting.

alena

Posted at 10:06 AM on January 10, 2013

it is so cute when they kiss because they are ment for each other.

jes

Posted at 9:59 AM on January 10, 2013

Wonder if Kristen does FOKUS who will be her co-star, does anyone know?

Christopher Dark

Posted at 5:19 PM on January 10, 2013

@jes I think Timothy Olyphant would be a good replacement for Ben Affleck in Focus. Or maybe Anson Mount .Only Anson Mount should keep the bearded long haired look that he had in SEAL TEAM SIX. Anson Mount and Common “make” AMC’S Hell on Wheels. They are the only two characters crucial to the show in my view.

JEAN

Posted at 5:24 PM on January 10, 2013

Thomas Jane could be Ben Affleck’s replacement.

jjes

Posted at 10:10 PM on January 10, 2013

@Christopher Tmavě: thanks

TRACY123

Posted at 9:41 AM on January 10, 2013

Can’t understand what Edward is saying after Bella says the pillow survived, anyone out there please let me know what he said, thanks.

alice

Posted at 10:06 AM on January 10, 2013

practice makes perfect

TRACY123

Posted at 7:53 PM on January 10, 2013

To alice, Thank You!

kadesha hilton

Posted at 9:24 AM on January 10, 2013

I like Twilight Breaking dawn part 1 and 2. I’m a twilight fan i like the cast on it. Almost Alice showed the leader her vision I like the Poeople Choice Awards last night that Breaking Dawn got an award.

stacy

Posted at 8:39 AM on January 10, 2013

if they would have such a great sex life she wouldn’t have looked for an older man or Pattinson loves to watch her getting it on with other guys, why else would he hang around. Looks like they are both really horny dirty dogs

Amy

Posted at 8:10 AM on January 10, 2013

Looool that’s some good stuff!!! Can we ever see the r rated sex scenes>>>>????