Prince William & Kate Middleton’s Daughter Will Be Called Princess

Thu, January 10, 2013 11:32am EDT by 11 Comments
Prince William Kate Middleton Baby Princess
AP, FameFlynet

Barbara Christensen

Posted at 10:21 PM on July 2, 2013

I have thought from the beginning that Kate is having a Twin Girls….Not one but two baby girls… I think I am right & I’m waiting to see if I’m right!

jim r

Posted at 4:36 AM on July 24, 2013

I think you may have been wrong :)

mia

Posted at 2:00 PM on February 4, 2013

goodluck with little princess

Barbie

Posted at 8:54 AM on January 28, 2013

Actually if u really know about the queen she was handed down the title , from here uncle…….Kate and wills child would naturally have a official title regardless, all I can say Is good luck and good health .

Patsy

Posted at 8:50 PM on January 11, 2013

Thanks for clarifying. I looked Up that the queen was princess Elizabeth at birth but she was the granddaughter of the reigning monarch through the paternal line. I see now that Williams and kate’s baby will be the great granddaughter of the reigning monarch

Courtney

Posted at 2:09 PM on January 10, 2013

@Cynthia that’s not neccessarily true William & Kate could still opt not to give their kids Royal Titles like Caroline of Monaco did with her older chldren. if they had all girls like King George VI & the queen Mum then the oldest daughter would automatically become Queen upon Williams death just as Queen Elizabeth the 2nd did upon King George VI’s in 1952

S.V.K.

Posted at 12:00 PM on January 10, 2013

Boy can you imagine such a thing for a child to be born into. Heavy! Heavy! I pray all is well

Cynthia

Posted at 11:59 AM on January 10, 2013

What are you talking about??? Lady Diana, Princess of Wales… Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugene, Princess Anne. Whether they would allow a girl to head the throne or not their daughter would still be Princess. People are right this site is so full of false information it”s must daily dose of laughs. I do not even read the articles, for I do not care but boy oh boy do I like reading the comments. Scary to think there are so many,many stupid people in the USA

Sue

Posted at 9:48 AM on January 11, 2013

Since 1917, only daughters and granddaughters of a reigning monarch were entitled to be called Princess. Will and Kate’s daughter would be a great-granddaughter and therefore not entitled to use Princess until this decree. Anne is a daughter, Beatrice and Eugenie are granddaughters.

Cynthia

Posted at 10:25 AM on January 11, 2013

Thak you for the info actually checked it out and you are right. My mistake as she would be great-granddaughter. I didn”t (duh )think on that one just sounded off

zales1549

Posted at 10:35 AM on February 4, 2013

we love the royals. don’t be a hater. :(
regards from one of the “stupids” in the USA