Selena Gomez Dumped Justin Bieber Because He’s Too Needy — Report

Thu, January 10, 2013 7:41pm EDT by 41 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Split
FameFlynet (2)

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 12:36 PM on January 12, 2013

This is after some one call her who was it. Could it be the one persone that make her happy think about he lashs out at a fan that ask if he not with selena why WOULD HE LASH OUT LIKE THAT HE SAID NONE OF YOU BLANK BUISNESS.

Puzzy cat

Posted at 10:50 PM on January 11, 2013

Ah come on guys u ar no longer a child stop all diz

BelieberForever

Posted at 8:36 PM on January 11, 2013

wow Justin’s needy :) HAHAHAHAHA no not really. I wonder whats going to happen when she is not with justin anymore for a while. Has anyone noticed there has not been much publicity about Selena anymore. I see why she was dating Justin for the fam and she calls justin needy. She is the needy one she controls Justin like her own puppy dog just couse hes younger. he takes her places and makes her happy and reasltly he’s stop doing that as much. See whats going on here Selena is needy NOT JUSTIN!!!! Pluse how do we no if selena is not texting a guy in that pic. Justin is not the only one texting the oppiset sex think about it. Dont tell me selena has not texted a single guy for the whole time Justin and Selena where dating and one of the reason she broke with him was because he was texting other girls

MaryD

Posted at 11:03 AM on January 11, 2013

Jelena and Haylor are done, yester news. The doctor prescribes corrective surgery to install thermostats and a reset buttons. For the next year take Jaylor twice a day, a prescription for BFF with benefits. With similar schedules and careers they will rarely see each other, when they do, no drama, no BS, just fun. Let’s dedicate 2013 to fewer drama queens and more fun.

Michael

Posted at 7:54 AM on January 11, 2013

I believe it. He sounds really whiney and needy…
But he’s only 18! She needs to understand it’s normal at that age.
And it’s celebrity culture, I mean, there are so many stories
on why they broke up. They are both really nice people
but I think the media will obscure the whole thing
further damaging Justin and Selena :/

Michelle

Posted at 6:56 AM on January 11, 2013

Everyone goes on about how nice and sweet Selena is. Ok, but that doesn’t mean everyone is going to fall in love with her. There are lots of sweet girls, who also like to have some fun. Being nice and sweet also doesn’t make you talented, by the way. Justin, find a European girl – they are much more secure in their own skin, fun-loving and lower maintenance.

Michelle

Posted at 6:53 AM on January 11, 2013

Justin isn’t needy, just normal for his age. She is atually the needy one- he can’t look, talk or think about any other girl (if they’re pretty that is). Selena tried to control him, just like everyone else in his life. If she’s so mature, why date a kid when you are already an adult? She gets very little publicity, unless she is connected to Justin or Taylor – that is why she is with him.

faith

Posted at 6:36 AM on January 11, 2013

Justin?immature?I dnt thinks so I think Selena just needs to find a guy her age nt a younger guy b/c she eeds an older guy tht Justin!nd Justin is soooooooooooooo nt needy

Stranger A

Posted at 6:19 AM on January 11, 2013

Justin is Needy? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA no

tickticktickticktick

Posted at 11:03 PM on January 11, 2013

Ah, I see Justin still has a few obssessed little fans ready to jump to his defense whenever someone says something unflattering about him, acting like they know him personally. Not as many of you as there used to be though, are there? His once fearsome army of beliebers couldn’t even beat out Katy Perry’s fans for the People’s Choice award. What happened girls? To busy trashing Selena on HL to vote? Or is it just that Bieber’s fan base is shrinking?

Looks like his 15 minutes is rapidly coming to an end. Tick tick tick tick tick……………

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 12:57 PM on January 12, 2013

SHE DUMP HIM NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND BUT IF IT TRUE I THINK THEY WILL BE ABLE TO WORK IT OUT THEY JUST BOTH NEED TO GET RIDE OF SOMETHING MAYBE SELENA SHOULD GET RID OF GUY FRIEND AND JUSTIN SHOULD GET RID OF GIRLS THAT ARE FRIENDS AND THEY CAN HAVE THEIR OWN SEX AS FRIENDS THEN A LOT OF THIS DRAMA WILL NOT HAPPEN BUT I HAVE HEARD THAT SOME GIRL LIKE THE DRAMA AND MAYBE SELENA IS THE ONE THAT CAUSING ALL THE DRAMA. I USE TO BE THAT WAY SHE IS IT WASN’T NICE TO MY BOYFRIEND I USE TO LOVE ALL THE ATTION THE FIGHTING WAS GETTING IN MY TOWN BUT IT WAS GIVING ME A BAD REP. I DID A LOT OF PRAYING AND GOD SAID FOLLOW YOUR HEART I DID AND I CHANGE SO IT NOT ALWAYS THE BOYS FAULT. I SEE A LOT OF ME IN SELENA AT THAT AGE AND MY BOYFRIEND IS TWO YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME AND WE ARE HAPPY TOGETHER. BEEN TOGETHER FOR FOUR YEARS NOW. YES WE STILL HAVE FIGHT FROM TIME TO TIME BUT WE SAID SORRY TO EACH OTHER AND EVERY GUY FLIRTS WITH OTHER GIRLS. ALL I’M SAYING IT NOT FAIR FOR ONE PERSON TO GIVE UP SOMETHING WHEN THE OTHER DOESN’T GIVE UP THE SAME THING. I’M A 28 YEAR OLD WOMEN AND I SEE WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN HE WILL START DATING ANOTHER GIRL IT WILL BE A COUPLE OF MONTH JUSTIN WILL BE HAPPY AND ALL THAT. ALL OF A SHUDEN SELENA WILL CALL I WANT YOU BACK BUT JUSTIN WILL BE A LOT SMARTER THEN THAT AND SAY I CAN NOT I AM IN ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP SELENA WILL BEG HIM TO TAKE HER BACK BUT MOST LIKELY WILL SEE THOUGHT THIS BEG AND SAID YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE YOU CHOSE TO BE WITH SOME ONE ELSE. NOW I AM HAPPY AND I AM NOT GOING TO DESTROY THIS RELATIONSHIP SORRY. THAN ABOUT THREE YEAR FROM THEN THE GIRL HE DATE (WHICH IS NOT SELENA) AND THEY DECIDE TO GET MARRY AND SELENA WILL BE SITING AT HOME SING THAT COULD OF BEEN ME. I HAD A HELL OF A TIME TO GET MY BOYFRIEND BACK. HE WAS SO POSTIVE AND HE WAS LIKE I DO NOT KNOW BUT I WAIT AND WAIT AND HE DECIDE OK ANOTHER TRY BUT THIS IS THE LAST TIME.

BieberMania

Posted at 5:29 AM on January 11, 2013

She is jealous of his fame and all the attention he gets, that’s no news. But they didn’t broke up because of this. She wants him to settle down with her and finally realized its not going to happen because relationship just doesn’t work.
Jump to the next one , Selena. I wish you good luck.

Kaley

Posted at 2:17 AM on January 11, 2013

Okay these people have to realize Justin is still young guy and it usually takes guys awhile to mature up . I think they should both move on in my opinion , like Selena needs to go for a little bit of more older guys . Js , and Justin just needs to keep on doing him ^.^

Lena

Posted at 1:43 AM on January 11, 2013

I really think that NICK JONAS is WAY BETTER!! Don’t know she broke up with.

Crysthal

Posted at 1:34 AM on January 11, 2013

I honestly think Justin Bieber don’t deserve Selena . I never really actually liked her , && him being a baby okay ? He basically buys her && takes her too places she should be the one growing up && not be making Justin be the guilty one that’s a ‘ baby ‘ && I think ever since he start dating her he start being mean too the paparazzi when he’s with her && she’s the bad influence -.- they should break up in final decision && go in there separate ways

melbaback

Posted at 9:59 PM on January 10, 2013

If you think Craig`s story is unbelievable…, a month ago my sister’s boyfriend earnt $5142 working fifteen hours a week at home and they’re co-worker’s sister-in-law`s neighbour was doing this for four months and brought home more than $5142 part time at their computer. the instructions at this website…….. BIT40.ℂOM

juli

Posted at 8:48 PM on January 10, 2013

I think Selena is the needy one. She wants his full attention to herself. But it is Justin fault too because he spoiled her on their first year’s relationship, so she got used to it. When he stopped treating her as the center of his universe she got insecure and think he does not love her anymore.
I came to this conclusion by reading the lyrics of Say My Name by Destiny’s Child because Selena tweeted on her twitter account and I think she was saying a message.

Say baby I love you
If you ain’t runnin’ game
Say my name, say my name
You actin kinda shady
Ain’t callin’ me baby
Better say my name!
……
Any other day I would call
You would say, baby how’s your day?
But today it ain’t the same
Every other word is
Uh huh, yeah okay,
Could it be that you,
Are at the crib with another lady?

Monica

Posted at 4:11 AM on January 11, 2013

I totally agree with you Juli …….Justin spoiled her alot the first year of their relationship but he stopped a little and she got insecure

Payton

Posted at 8:44 PM on January 10, 2013

I think that Justin is basically a kid at heart and Selena is just mature. That’s her personality. I think Justin should date between 15-17 in my opinion. They could have fun together and be themselves Selena needs a guy who is mature and probably out of the spotlight, Maybe 20-24 for his age. so she wont get jealous about him being with models or anything. its best they stay apart.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 8:33 PM on January 10, 2013

LET’S SEE HEAR HE RENT OUT THE STAPLE CENTER HE TOOK HER TO MEXICO HE TOOK HER ON A SKI TRIP WHAT SO NEED ABOUT THAT IT SOUND LIKE TO ME THAT SHE NEEDY LOOK SHE BROKE UP WITH HIM BEFORE THANKGIVING AND WENT BACK TO HIM FOR CHRISTMAS IT LOOK LIKE SOME ONE JUST WANTED GIFT. BUT HOLLYWOOD LIFE WHAT ARE THE REASON SHE BROKE UP DO YOU GUYS READ OTHER PEOPLE STORIES BEFORE YOU DO YOUR I THINK NOT FIRST IT WAS BARABA THEN IT WAS TEXT GIRLS THEN IT WAS TIMING ISSUE THEN IT WAS JUSTIN BEING TO NEEDY THEN BACK TO BARABA AGAIN AND THE TEXTING OTHER GIRL AGAIN THEN TIMING ISSUE THEN BACK TO BEING NEEDY AGAIN MAKE YOU YOU DAMN MIND I START TO THINK THEY ARE NOT EVEN BROKE UP BY THE WAY YOU GUYS KEEP GOING BACK A FORTH. WHERE THE PROOF OF A FIGHT A SOURCE OR A CLOSE FRIEND I HIGHLEY DOUBT A FRIEND WILL TALK ABOUT THEIR PERSONAL LIFE. MY FRIEND DO NOT EVERY TELL THEIR MOM AND DAD ABOUT MY LIFE WHAT WILL MAKE ME BELIEVE SOME SOLD PROOF SHE BROKE UP LIKE A SHE LEAVING THE HOTEL.

roxy

Posted at 8:30 PM on January 10, 2013

they are too young. They both need to go separate ways. But don’t sleep around with everyone you date. That never leaves good consequences and it leaves a scar in your soul.

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 8:36 PM on January 10, 2013

YOU ARE NOW SEE WHAT I SEE IN HER SHE SHE START A THIS FIGHTING I THINK SHE LIKE THE ATTION SHE GETTING LOOK WHEN THEY ARE NOT FIGHTING THEY DO NOT GET THAT MUCH ATTION AND MAYBE SHE AN ATTION WHORE. AND JUST WANT THE ATTION ON HER.

DanielleJean7

Posted at 6:59 AM on January 11, 2013

Agreed. Completely! About the no sleeping around thing. But is still wish they could get back together.

rez

Posted at 8:25 PM on January 10, 2013

wow hl you are now recycling stories i think radar online or ocean up.com got this story already. get new material. also i told you guys already leave selena alone. go and try to destroy another celebrity couple.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 8:23 PM on January 10, 2013

HEY HOLLYWOOD LIFE WHY DO YOU KEEP BLAMING HIM FOR EVERY THING YOU GUYS ARE STARTING TO SOUND SEXTIST I REALL HATE TO SAID THAT BECAUSE I AM A GIRL AND YOU CAN NOT BLAME EVERY LITTLE THING ON HIM. BUT WHY IS SHE SMILE IS THIS A STUNT BY HER TO GET HER MOVIE OUT THEIR AND SHE KNOW SHE WILL GET BACK WITH JUSTIN BIEBER. YEAH AND MAYBE JUSTIN BIEBER WASN’T EXPECTING HER ON HIS VACTION AND SHE JUST SHOW UP EVERY THOUGHT OF THAT. SHE LOOK HAPPY BUT WHAT IS SHE READING ON HER PHONE IS A TEXT FROM JUSTIN BIEBER THAT SAID HE WANT HER BACK OR DID HE CALL HER AND ASK HER TO TAKE HIM BACK.

Olivia

Posted at 8:14 PM on January 10, 2013

hes to young for her! shes 20 and thats the time in your life you start making changes with your life. Justin is still a teenager and needs to think about what he wants to do with his life before he get back together with selena

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 1:03 PM on January 12, 2013

i DIDN’T MAKE THE CHANGE IT TO ADLUT HOOD UNTIL I WAS 23 YEAR OLD. i HAVE LEARN A LOT AND THEY JUST NEED TO TRUST THEIR HEARTS IF THEIR HEARTS SAY STAY THEN THEY SHOULD STAY IF THEIR HEART SAY SPLIT THEN SPLIT BUT IT SHOULD BE THEIR CHOICE NO ONE ELSE NOT THEIR FANS OR ANY OF THESE GOSSIP SITE.

mollý101

Posted at 8:05 PM on January 10, 2013

HL yall change the reason for them breaking up every week.

elyse

Posted at 8:01 PM on January 10, 2013

Justin is not Needy he is not even close to being Needy who ever thinks justin is needy need there eyes checked
i love u Justin!!!!

Marie

Posted at 9:00 PM on January 10, 2013

And….another blind obsessed fan. When will the madness stop?

Hanne

Posted at 7:53 PM on January 10, 2013

how many reports are you having in this case? new one every day..

-Belieber-

Posted at 7:49 PM on January 10, 2013

That It Always Blaming justin When She was Photographed nearly kissing a dude.They always blame justin for everything GIVE HIM A BREAK!