‘Glee’ Scoop: Who’s Getting Back Together? Who’s Pregnant?

Thu, January 10, 2013 3:14pm EDT by 92 Comments
Glee Spoilers
Courtesy of Fox(3)

Sofia

Posted at 7:39 PM on January 10, 2013

i am so tired of finchel. how many times are they gonna break up or reunite? seriously. i just want klaine back.

Brunita Franco

Posted at 7:34 PM on January 10, 2013

Klaine!! xfavor q klaine vuelvan!!

Amanda

Posted at 7:15 PM on January 10, 2013

Ooh Finchel please. I can’t get enough of these two! Their chemistry is incredible and deserve to fiannly be happy together. :)

eternity

Posted at 7:14 PM on January 10, 2013

Kurt and Blaine are perfect for each other, Santana deserves someone better than Brittany, and…Finchel, eh i couldn’t care less.

Sam

Posted at 7:12 PM on January 10, 2013

Finchel Forever. They are the most perfect thing to ever grace Glee. ❤❤❤❤

Tania

Posted at 7:11 PM on January 10, 2013

Finchel and Brittana please. I need these two like I need air! Finchel and Brittana Forever!

Gregory

Posted at 7:10 PM on January 10, 2013

URG ENOUGH KLAINE! I’m so tired of them. They’re a terribly boring couple with no real chemistry. I’m tired of Klainers going me crap about who I ship. In my opinion they’re the rudest fandom. I’m all for Brittana. Even Finchel. JUST NOT KLAINE!

Fincheltanna

Posted at 7:03 PM on January 10, 2013

Finchel and Brittana need to get back together now! I’m actually really excited for Adam and Kurt! Kurt deserves someone better than Blaine. They could be good together cause poor Kurt has only had one boyfriend. He needs to experience someone else.

Blackness

Posted at 7:02 PM on January 10, 2013

Hmm…I like the idea of Klaine back together but won’t believe it till it happens even with the spoilers. I also think Britana SHOULD get back together. I am a Klaine fan but they are my second favourite couple. They were not featured enough throughout Glee but Santana’s songbird song to Brit’s was so moving it nearly had me in tears. They had this beautiful relationship and Santana really cared about Brit’s and you saw her soft side. They should be back together but unfortunately I have an awful feeling it will be Finchel even though Brody seems to have brought out a new Rachel and seems to be good in some way for her confidence. Preggers I am guessing Will/Emma. Well that’s just what I think anyway!

Wickedharlequin (@wickedharlequin)

Posted at 7:01 PM on January 10, 2013

Klaine, KLaine, KLAINE, KKKKKLLLLAAAAIIINNNNE!

Tom

Posted at 6:59 PM on January 10, 2013

Oh please Klaine should be over omg. Talk about beating a dead horse. Finchel and Brittana is where it at. They are the most perfect couples ever.

mirna

Posted at 7:11 PM on January 10, 2013

right so finchel, who have been off and on again more times than any other couple should be together but klaine, for whom this is their first (and only, if ryan knows whats smart for his life) is beating a dead horse…makes sense

Tom

Posted at 7:22 PM on January 10, 2013

Yep at least Finchel have dated other people its not about how many times a couple has broken up. That doesn’t matter in the slightest. It’s about chemistry and dedication. I think Finchels breakups have reinforced how much they love eachother because they keep going back to eachother. Klaine was boring in season 3. It’s good Kurt is getting someone else. That’s why I said beating a dead horse. Cause they’ve been so boring. Brittana have even dated other people.

Claudia

Posted at 7:56 PM on January 10, 2013

I’m actually laughing. How is Klaine bigger in “beating a dead horse” than Finchel. Can I just say that Finn and Rachel have broken up/gotten back together more than any other damn couple in the /entire/ show since season /1/. If you don’t like Klaine, it’s cool. But the fact that you stated Finchel is perfect? I honestly can’t.

Tom

Posted at 8:27 PM on January 10, 2013

Well dear I don’t believe I was talking to you but Klaine is just really boring. They don’t have that spark that Brittana or Finchel have. I don’t even ship Finchel as hard as Brittana but they are a good couple. Breaking up has nothing to do with how good a couple is. Klaine has major faults. And I’m really sick of you Klainers acting as tho everyone is personally attacking you and then being rude straight back. People have their opinions and I don’t think you should be telling me which couple I should think is or isn’t perfect. I don’t like Klaine at all but I don’t tell you people that you can’t think they’re amazing. I’m sorry you decided to take my beat the dead horse comment like that. I meant they were boring and needed new people.

tirpse

Posted at 6:49 PM on January 10, 2013

Murphy didn’t confirm that Klaine get back together though. Murphy is smart, he never spoils the whole story. I am even wondering if that Klaine tweet was him trolling anyway.

Regardless, I want Kurt and Blaine to reunite. They are my favorite couple on the show.

Mg

Posted at 6:42 PM on January 10, 2013

I’d like Brittana to get back together, but I don’t see Ryan going for that. They tend to get left behind a lot. Even this article skipped writing for them :(

sbl

Posted at 6:30 PM on January 10, 2013

Klaine. This new season sucks.

Claireys

Posted at 6:23 PM on January 10, 2013

Brittana – but after reading some comments from Naya and Jane Lynch it doesn’t look like they’ll be getting back together anytime soon, if ever.

Kendra

Posted at 6:10 PM on January 10, 2013

I hope Brittana re-unites first (they are the couple that didn’t cheat or hurt each other after-all) and I hope Finchel re-unites after them. I didn’t know I would end up like Finchel more after they broke up lol. I just miss them and want to see how they would be as a couple now that they’re becoming more mature. Brittana is just love, pure and simple and they need to get back together soon because they’re the cutest.

eternity

Posted at 5:54 PM on January 10, 2013

brittana pfttt lets be real here, it’s all about klaine.

Finchel

Posted at 5:30 PM on January 10, 2013

Oh please, it’s Finchel.. They’re meant together.. On and off screen..

Courtney

Posted at 5:28 PM on January 10, 2013

I see know Brittana, why include them in the top pick if you are just going to ignore them?

Courtney

Posted at 5:28 PM on January 10, 2013

Mary

Posted at 5:03 PM on January 10, 2013

Brittana Forever <3

sapir

Posted at 4:56 PM on January 10, 2013

what about Brittana?! and look Brittana is first place in the voting!!! :)

H.S.

Posted at 4:00 PM on January 10, 2013

This article is incomplete. There are three options in the poll.

Idiotic article

Posted at 3:40 PM on January 10, 2013

Why didn’t you write a piece for Brittany and Santana?

Kim

Posted at 3:33 PM on January 10, 2013

Brittana!! I don’t care about Finchel and Klaine. Why didn’t the writer for the article write a session for Brittana?!?!

Emma

Posted at 3:31 PM on January 10, 2013

Brittany and Santana for sure!