‘Glee’ Scoop: Who’s Getting Back Together? Who’s Pregnant?

Thu, January 10, 2013 3:14pm EDT by 92 Comments
Glee Spoilers
Courtesy of Fox(3)

bethany

Posted at 9:12 PM on April 16, 2013

i want all of the couples back together. i miss them together. are they going get back together?

Meg

Posted at 5:58 PM on April 9, 2013

I want all the couples back together as I don’t want to see anyone sad. Klaine will always be my power couple though. The other two seem nice together although I use to hate Finchel but I’ve made my peace. My only problem is that I haven’t really been liking this seasons Rachel.

jetavien

Posted at 4:53 PM on April 7, 2013

I want Rachel and Finn cause I believe that they are gonna make it cause when they was students at McKinley they were the power couple and prom king and queen plus they are the leaders of glee so hope

leighton

Posted at 5:58 AM on February 26, 2013

I think all three couples should get back together when they have the ability to last, right now all three of them are separated geographically, and it would be boring to have them together only to speak on the phone. Have Finn, Blaine and Brittany move to NY then see what happens.

Oh and drop the Brody/Rachel and Sam/Brittany-relationships, so boring and the duets those relationships have are just irritating to listen to, “a change would do you good” and “something stupid” was about as interesting as watching paint dry.

Stephanie N

Posted at 5:59 AM on February 18, 2013

Please don’t tell me rachel is pregnant, she worked so hard to make it in nyc :(

maya

Posted at 10:19 PM on February 21, 2013

i think she is .. it better be finns

yaminaisabel

Posted at 9:30 AM on January 28, 2013

not a huge brittana fan. i kind of like brittany and sam together. they are super cute and understand each other. i feel that brittana exists only because brittany is easily manipulated and i feel like santana’s thing with brittany was simply out of convenience. i’d much rather see santana with someone that has as much attitude and confidence as her. hate me if you want.

Chrisie

Posted at 9:36 AM on January 28, 2013

I totally agree with you so they can hate on me too if they want!

mj

Posted at 11:40 AM on February 12, 2013

convenience? What could she possibly “win” by dating Brittany? She’s honestly in love with her, and Brittany needs to stop “setting her free” because that’s what she did when she told Santana she would still date Sam. She wanted her to go to NY. And Sam and Brittany together is the dumbest thing the writers could come up with, if you like that then idek what to tell you…

Chrisie

Posted at 12:16 PM on February 12, 2013

She maybe in love with Britt but Britt is NOT in love with her or gay for that matter. And um Santana dumped her and Britt MOVED on – Santana DID manipulate Britt and that YOU Brittana shippers can’t OR won’t see that then idek what to tell you cause you seem to think it’s OK for Santana to treat Britt that way. Sam & Britt are adorable and yes they get each other and make each other happy. Santana needs to move on to someone who has as strong a personality as she does and won’t just go along with everything she wants out of fear of losing her best friend.

A Kennedy

Posted at 10:30 PM on January 27, 2013

Klaine & Brittana should reunite. The whole ‘Mayan Apocalypse’ wedding – thing- between Brittany and Sam leads me to think Brittany could be the preggo one because if the world was ending then why would they bother with protection?

april heath

Posted at 9:16 PM on January 27, 2013

it should be emma whose preggers because it couldn’t be Rachel…Finn and Rachel didn’t do anything neither did Rachel and Brody…so I guess its emma yayyy

kris

Posted at 12:24 AM on January 25, 2013

One thing I loved about glee was Rachel and Finn. They had the relationship that many of us had in high school. I loved the idea of a show allowing a couple who really loved each other to be together. I feel in a world of divorce and cheating scandals it was a great thing to see love come through. I am so disappointed that they are going down the road of love failing and Rachel not being the love since narcotic girl anymore. I think the show could have been great watching Finn and Rachel make it work in NYC but instead this show just is now the same as every other show

Daniel

Posted at 12:58 PM on January 23, 2013

Klaine wins every single poll they’re on. Like the Hypable BattleShip, it’s crazy how much the fans care about them. I don’t ship Kurt&Blaine anymore though, I lost all respect for Blaine this season. Kurt’s too good for him. Brittana is cool, Finchel is super boring.

erin

Posted at 8:38 AM on January 20, 2013

Glee is my favorite show
Ryan Keep Renewing glee for at least 25 season would be great to see fin and Puck back in the glee club

At the End of Season 4 Tina Artie Brittany and Blaine with be graduation

Sam was only doing a couple of episode in glee season 3 so would imgine Sam has to repeat his junior year in glee season 4 or glee season 5

lovscott

Posted at 1:17 PM on January 16, 2013

Brittanaaaaa please ♥

Sam

Posted at 9:33 AM on January 15, 2013

BRITTANA <3

BasicallyTumblr

Posted at 7:15 PM on January 14, 2013

Two gay couples and the straight couple. Who’s pregnant?
Gosh I should hope it’s Blaine.
._______________.

Caroline

Posted at 12:15 AM on January 25, 2013

well it could be emma…. omg but if fin and rachelhave a baby awww!!!! tht would spice up the show

KlaineFeelsOMG

Posted at 9:36 PM on February 20, 2013

This was the best! <3 Lol.

Ruth Xavier

Posted at 1:09 PM on January 14, 2013

guess who is pregnant, is Emma.
He wanted Brittana return but guess who’s back Klaine. = /

ranny

Posted at 1:15 PM on January 14, 2013

Google Translate? LOOL

RutitaS

Posted at 1:07 PM on January 14, 2013

Brittanaaaa s2

Tiffany

Posted at 2:23 PM on January 13, 2013

But for real though, if Rachel’s pregnant and it’s not Finn’s baby, I’ll never watch the show again. And not fully because I ship Finchel and want them together, because I do. But more so because I would loose all respect for Rachel to be that irresponsible as to get knocked up by a guy she’s known for what, 5 months? I hope the writers really know what they’re doing and don’t ruin such an amazing character that so many girls used to relate to.

Mel

Posted at 9:30 AM on February 9, 2013

and how is her being pregnant with Custard nipples any better? He doesnt have a job to support her and we all know he loves calling babies retarded. Bad person right there

DJ

Posted at 4:50 PM on February 9, 2013

PREACH!

Manuela Gabathuler (@Nelinha1962)

Posted at 6:12 AM on January 13, 2013

Way Mr Ryan is so bad with Finchel couple?

Dominique

Posted at 2:35 AM on January 13, 2013

OMG Klaine IS Glee!!! U CANNOT break them up! I’m sooo mad because they are so cute together and u can’t break up 2 people who are supposed to be in love 4ever!!!

Jess

Posted at 1:23 AM on January 13, 2013

Brittana ftw! Best couple on Glee <3

Dominique

Posted at 2:36 AM on January 13, 2013

But they live so far apart… They never get to see each other. Too complicated.

Rose caplette

Posted at 5:23 AM on January 26, 2013

Rosé Caplette
I think kurt and Blaine need to be together and Sam, and Adam in nyada. Are the rebound guys to make them happy blaine really wants to be with kurt I am gay/ lesbian in Bozeman but I am in love with Blaine and kurt they need to work it out they have chemistry I need them together