‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: Is Stefan Getting Over Elena With Rebekah?

Wed, January 9, 2013 10:31pm EST by 56 Comments
Vampire Diaries Spoiler Stefan Rebekah
Courtesy of The CW

It sounds like Stefan & Rebekah will start rekindling their old flame on the Jan. 31 episode!

Just when you thought Elena’s (Nina Dobrev) relationship with Stefan (Paul Wesley) couldn’t get any more strained — he still hasn’t forgiven her and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) for sire-gate — along comes Rebekah (Claire Holt). According to the description of The Vampire Diaries‘ Jan. 31 episode, it sounds like Stefan’s ex-girlfriend might not be just a thing of the past for much longer.

Apparently Bonnie’s (Kat Graham) dad, who becomes the temporary mayor of Mystic Falls, cancels the annual Decades Dance. This sucks for several reasons: Not only is the Decades Dance a TVD tradition, but this year’s decade would have been the 1980s. Just imagine The Carrie Diaries cross-promotion possibilities!

Anyway, Rebekah is apparently “disappointed” about the dance being canceled, so Stefan “finds a charming way to make it up to” her! Um… did I miss something? We’re being nice to Rebekah now?

More Spoilers From ‘The Vampire Diaries’ Season 4 Episode 12:

1. Klaus (Joseph Morgan) tries to stop Kol (Nathaniel Buzolic) from hurting Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), but Rebekah gets in his way.

2. Bonnie (Kat Graham) has a “frightening run-in” with Kol.

3. Klaus “reveals a bit of Stefan’s personal life,” which “complicates the already tense feelings” between the brothers.

4. Elena also opens up to Stefan about her “dangerous plan for Jeremy,” which apparently leaves Stefan in a “difficult spot.”

Do you really think Stefan is forgetting about Elena and moving on with Rebekah, or is this description misleading?

— Andy Swift

More Vampire Diaries on HollywoodLife.com:

1. ‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: Elena’s Dangerous Plan To Save Jeremy
  2. ‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: Elena Reveals ‘Bombshell’ — About Damon?
  3. ‘Vampire Diaries’ Recap: The Holidays Bring Death To Mystic Falls

megan

Posted at 11:14 PM on March 12, 2013

I want stefan and elena to get back together!!!!

Jokomo Rutendo

Posted at 1:59 AM on March 10, 2013

L am a fan

ela

Posted at 5:39 AM on March 3, 2013

I really want that stefan and elena should. Back they are awesome. Stelena are best they should reunite and damon and katherine should reunite

kate

Posted at 7:14 PM on February 27, 2013

i love Stefan and Elena together! i really want them to be back together, they were perfect for each other. i hate the fact Damon and Elena are together, dont get me wrong i like Damon but i just prefer Elena and Stefan together and he shouldn’t be with Rebekah!… to me the only reason Elena is with Damon is because of that sire bond but that’s just my opinion.

Cian Z.

Posted at 2:26 PM on January 30, 2013

No! Just leave Stefan with Rebekah, I love them together and they have had such a nice history during the twenties, I loved those flashbacks back in season 3 and since the existince of their relationship, I ship them. Elena is just turning into her fellow-Petrova-doppelgänger: Katherine as a vampire, don’t attack me! But I don’t like Elena very much.

Beks

Posted at 6:27 AM on January 25, 2013

Although it`s painful ( for me and for some of you) Damon and Elena had to have a sort of “love story”, and you must admit it that this makes the story more interesting. I`m sorry for Stefan, I really don`t like Elena very much, but and I`m still waiting to see her ” acting” somehow and leave Damon. Anyway, I think that she will return to Stefan, by the end of this season…

nickole

Posted at 10:09 AM on January 25, 2013

Honestly, I.don’t think that they will get back together anytime soon, if at all. Stefen has already told her that he isn’t in love with her anymore. And plus, it took soooo long for the Damon and Elena to happen, I don’t think it will come to an end anytime soon, they really havent even begun their relationship, and I under stand that stefen is hurt but Damon allowed them to have a relationship, stefen was a dick this past episode