‘Vampire Diaries’ Pics: Rebekah’s Return Stirs Up Drama — Sexy Drama

Wed, January 9, 2013 11:16am EDT by 8 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 10
Courtesy of The CW

Clare

Posted at 1:26 AM on January 14, 2013

A big blonde catfight between Caroline and Bex over Stefan, bring it on :)

Elle

Posted at 1:37 PM on January 10, 2013

Rebecca is back! I like her way better than Caroline! Look at Stefan’s face! Ha!

Caitlin

Posted at 8:34 PM on January 9, 2013

Can I just how much I hate Rebecca and how much I love Klaus?! Rebecca just seems like an unnecessary character. I would also like Damin and Elena to get back together….soon….if its possible…

Rachel

Posted at 7:39 PM on January 9, 2013

I can’t wait for this show to return, the wait has been very hard to deal with. Though Rebekah’s plan of locking everyone in the library is dramatic, it seems like it will be a chance to clear the air. A coworker at DISH and I have been discussing Caroline’s decision to tell Stefan the truth, and this will really be a way for everyone to work through the drama. I am beyond excited to see it all unfold; I am really glad that even with my late work schedule I won’t miss the return with my DISH Hopper. The 2,000 hours of storage space leaves more than enough room for all of my shows. I also love that I can record multiple shows at the same time, never falling behind on anything. Elena and Stefan’s confrontation was bound to happen sooner or later, and I am not surprised that it is going to happen in one of the most dramatic ways possible.

tania rahman

Posted at 3:55 PM on January 9, 2013

Wonderful, we get to hear Rebekah’s dulcet tones once more, can Rebekah have a not so evil twin somewhere, Claire Holt is really wasted in this one dimensional role, the writers have not been able to flesh her out very much.

Suzan

Posted at 2:45 PM on January 9, 2013

I want Stefan to bang some beautiful chick really hard. We all deserve that. So does he.

maria

Posted at 5:16 PM on January 9, 2013

Stefan is boring so far, with anybody on the show IMO, so they would have to bring in somebody new, that He mite have some kind of Chemistry with.

NinaD

Posted at 2:49 PM on January 13, 2013

Hi every 1_ mY namE is mary! I am a close friend of one of the co-stars and have some juicy info on prof. Shane–hehe…:) turns out he’s an original!