Sandy Hook Copycat Not Charged For Threatening To Shoot Kindergartners

Wed, January 9, 2013 9:41am EST by 13 Comments
Sandy Hook Copycat Kyle Bangayan
Courtesy of Facebook

Kyle Bangayan, 24, will not face any charges after allegedly posting threatening messages on Facebook about committing a school shooting like Sandy Hook — and police found nine firearms in his possession.

As the nation mourned the loss of the 20 children killed by Adam Lanza at Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec. 14, Kyle Bangayan, 24, allegedly made similar threats of his own against Los Angeles schools — but will not be prosecuted for the crimes.

Kyle reportedly took to his personal Facebook page and made threats targeting Los Angeles schools, according to a search warrant obtained by TMZ.

Kyle Bangayan’s Violent Threats Against Children

“No really America, if you post one more Facebook post about the shooting at that elementary school, I swear to whatever f—ing god you believe in that I will do the same god—n thing,” Kyle allegedly wrote on his Facebook page.

“I have the guns, I have the incentive, and I won’t commit suicide at the end, I’ll just go to the next f—g school and the next and the next …” he reportedly continued during his rant. “So I woke up this morning and said to myself … Dang you know [what] would be really awesome right now … some dead kindergarteners … and Christmas early.” How disgusting!

Kyle was arrested in Los Angeles after someone reported his online threats to the LAPD. When cops searched his room, they found six semi-auto handguns, two rifles and one shotgun, TMZ is reporting.

However, Kyle has been released — and the Los Angeles County District Attorney said no charges will be filed since the threats weren’t specific enough. How wrong!

What do YOU think of Kyle’s threats HollyMoms? Do YOU think he should be prosecuted?

TMZ

More Sandy Hook news:

1. Adam Lanza Targeted Teacher Lauren Rousseau In Sandy Hook Massacre?
  2. Sandy Hook Students’ Emotional First Day Back To School After Massacre
  3. Sandy Hook Families & Teachers Attend Open House At New School

cpanel vps

Posted at 12:34 AM on August 5, 2013

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely feel this web site needs far more attention. I’ll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the info!|

Jess

Posted at 2:21 AM on January 18, 2013

Please help any advise is appreciated I’ve spoke to family and friends out of such fear bc this idiot is my neighbor, should I withdrawal my little girl from her school, move and put her in another school! :(

Jess

Posted at 2:17 AM on January 18, 2013

Yes absolutely I have a precious little gem of my own who goes to school near and thanks DA for letting him go he’s my neighbor and now I’m in fear and have to move fast!!! #pissed

crystal clear waters

Posted at 9:53 PM on November 18, 2013

If he relly live next to you and he has guns the best way to keep your kids safe is to move away we all know what happen to the poor kids in sandy hook it still makes me sad just move away wean he lest knows it of put cams on your kids wean thear at school of give your kids one of those small 911 one phones for home and to call 911 be safe jess be safe

Michelle

Posted at 2:16 AM on January 17, 2013

Wannabe attention getter

NRA Supporter AND a (fearful) Mom...

Posted at 3:36 PM on January 9, 2013

Yes, he should. That,in my opinion, is being a terrorist. And it is people like HIM, is what made this country a target. He is the next Columbine,waiting to happen. As a mom, with looney-tunes like Adam Lanza AND Kyle Bangayan out free and running amuk, I fear for my kids.
And WE have a school with a buzzer system AND armed policemen AND some teachers HAVE GUNS. Like I said, over the years,I am in full support of homeschooling my kids. Seriously thinking that might be the best thing to keep MY kids safe.

J.J. Bugs

Posted at 1:50 PM on January 9, 2013

I think anyone with a permit to carry should camp out outside this idiots house and follow him wherever he goes. He goes near a school, he gets blasted.

NRA Supporter AND a (fearful) Mom...

Posted at 3:37 PM on January 9, 2013

@ J.J. bugs: I agree. It is incidents like this, brings out the mama instincts in most women.

crystal clear waters

Posted at 9:58 PM on November 18, 2013

i agree wean someone hurts my child mama bear comes rhigt out of me wemen do all the work and men just sit around thats was gets me

.Rogemomoftwo

Posted at 9:33 AM on February 5, 2013

I agree!

Tammy Seale

Posted at 1:29 PM on January 9, 2013

And when he makes good on his threats, no one had better DARE say that they didn’t know this would happen, or that there was never any indication, blah, blah, blah. At the very least, this person should have been ordered to undergo extensive psychological therapy. This is what’s wrong with this country today – no consequences. I just don’t even know what to think. If I had a child that attended a school in that area, I’d yank them out.

NRA Supporter AND a (fearful) Mom...

Posted at 3:39 PM on January 9, 2013

@ Tammy Seale: Right on !
I could not have said it better myself.
If it because of Columbine, is why I homeschooled my kids, and they were 12, and 7,at the time.
T(his) type of “tweet” or whatever the F it is, scares me to no end.

Deborah

Posted at 9:47 PM on January 15, 2013

As the person below me stated, you posted exactly what I think. He SHOULD NOT have been let go…he SHOULD have been held, and sent for testing regarding his mental issues AND damn straight charged with his threats! This makes me sick to my stomach!! My sons finished school at 16, I home schooled the youngest boy, just one more year for my daughter, and with all the shootings that have happened since, I am scared to death!!