Rihanna Wants To ‘Change’ In 2013 — Dumping Chris Brown For Good?

Wed, January 9, 2013 6:51pm EDT by 27 Comments
Rihanna Break Up Chris Brown
FameFlynet

Rihanna

Posted at 2:41 PM on February 15, 2013

Will all u guys stop I still love him but I can’t but we should get back together

DFGSFDHGD

Posted at 3:09 PM on March 3, 2013

YOUR PUTTING GIRLS DOWN

Body lover

Posted at 2:35 PM on February 15, 2013

I want all your BODIES

janelle morton

Posted at 2:49 PM on January 24, 2013

I believe in second chances yes, but over the yrs of having my own relationships, I realized that, WE, attract everything that enter our lives. As hard as it may sound to some, it is a fact. When we reach to the point of wanting better for ourselves we must want, not just the words, but really wanting it. Also we must visualize all that we want and release it to the universe. TRUST me on this Rihanna. U r already in the place, cus u have everything u want, but can have it all, true steady committed love, happiness and joy, just start off by really believing, that u CAN.
Love janelle simone…..:)

annbarb

Posted at 9:47 PM on January 19, 2013

IT’S DONE THIER TOGETHER AS BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND AS I COMMENT HERE IT WAS OFFICAL LAST NIGHT! SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaciaB.

Posted at 5:06 PM on January 13, 2013

I think RiRi will mess up his career just like he will mess with hers. Rihanna tweets like she really gonna leave chris brown and we all know that’s a lie. Chris Brow needs to be with Kae and Rihanna needs to stop being jealous and grow uo

annbarb

Posted at 9:49 PM on January 19, 2013

LACIAB. SORRY TO BUS YOUR BUBBLE THEY ARE OFFICALLY GIRLFRIEND AND BOYFRIEND! LOVE IT!!! BYE! AS OF LAST NIGHT!

dream

Posted at 5:00 PM on January 13, 2013

Riri pls stay away frm chris coz he’s no good.just blv in god he’ll free u.love u

annbarb

Posted at 9:50 PM on January 19, 2013

DREAM ON IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN THIER TOGETHER FOR REAL, AS I COMMENT, MADE IT OFFICAL LAST NIGHT!! SORRY!! LOVE IT!

Kiki

Posted at 12:55 PM on January 10, 2013

rolled eyes yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
did you not just reprint a blog from last week stating how chris has giving Ri a painting and now she is thinking of dumping him but yet accepted this painting lol next your be stating she/or Karreuche is pregnant

shayila

Posted at 10:38 PM on January 10, 2013

right..lol

Brand- Newo

Posted at 8:31 AM on January 10, 2013

I’m Lmfao tabloid is a mess story. Mother Mary is from her song (Lyrics) Hollywoodlife learn how to get your story straight the Right way

winnie

Posted at 4:32 AM on January 10, 2013

stop makin up stories!!!!!!we all know riri and chriss are from far!!!!and the fealing btn them is strong!!!!!let them be eishhhhhh!!!!!!

really?

Posted at 2:29 AM on January 10, 2013

its a line from he “mother mary”…….stop making up lies

really?

Posted at 2:30 AM on January 10, 2013

its a lyric from her “mother mary” sorry…….please stop lying

R.S

Posted at 2:25 AM on January 10, 2013

did U know the tweet about change is for her new song,love without tragedy?she uses her songs for tweet,of course U know,U just wanna make rumors.but I hope she change in 2013 although she doesn’t have any proof to change,she’s a queen <3

RihannaNavy

Posted at 2:21 AM on January 10, 2013

Mother Mary is a song on her album. Are you that stupid though?! Stop making up stories outchea!! If u’d listened to the album u’d know! #doyourhomework journo

KARROYLN V. SIMMONS

Posted at 1:47 AM on January 10, 2013

I THINK MS.TRAN IS GONNA DUMP CHRIS BROWN BEFORE U DO. SIGN:KARROYLN

annbarb

Posted at 9:53 PM on January 19, 2013

SHE NEVER HAD A CHANCE, HE DUMPED HER! SWEETHEART! FOR RIHANNA OFFICIALLY! I’M SO HAPPY! LAST NIGHT IT IS OVER!!! FAR BEING HIS GIRLFRIEND HE SAID RIHANNA IS NUMBER 1 IN HIS LIFE!

shell

Posted at 12:35 AM on January 10, 2013

Good can’t nobody make that change but, rihanna . Do it for yourself, you don’t have to share a man and trust Karreuche move on too, because with you he will still cheat sooner or later because he does not want to commit to either of you now. Rihanna you are making that Dome$ on your own and you don’t necessary need a man for money, so find true love in 2013 and put the drama behind you.

Ashley

Posted at 9:18 PM on January 9, 2013

It lookss likee she’ss talkingg aboutt Mary Jane as in weed. But that’ss justt what I think by her tweet

shans

Posted at 9:02 PM on January 9, 2013

These are lies HL, Prez and all the rest of them posting. It’s time for this to stop. Every minute there is story. Let these people lives. There are worst things going on in the world. That’s not even getting media coverage.

sandra duncan

Posted at 12:29 AM on January 11, 2013

@Shans
SO TRUE

Girl6

Posted at 2:39 PM on January 12, 2013

To you all thank you so much!Everyone on this message board is smart and thank God for people who actually have their own minds and think for themselves and dont believe all the hype and everything they read. I been calling this site out for months on their lies. LIES LIES LIES. This site is NOTORIOUS for lies. I thought everyone was buying into them but it’s good to see no one believes them. I check on here every now and then b/c other sites drive you to this site and I get caught into reading a story with a juicy headline just to find out it’s yet another lie by HL. I’m also confident that Kae and her minions such as Christina Milian who has sunk so low that she does PR for nobody girlfriends feed these stories to HL. Could they be the “reliable source” that HL always refers to LOL! You guys need to quit. This is pure comedy.The sad part is I saw the one reporter with HL on Wendy Williams. I think her name is Chloe Melas. I mean these people are dedicated to their lies. it You guys I saw with my own eyes this woman sit on the stool next to WEndy and just lie through her teeth. I couldn’t believe it. They have taken lying to a whole different level. Chloe said the word is that Chris would spend Christmas with Kae. I was laughing when a few days later we all saw him with Ri at the Lakers game. It’s shameful the way Chloe got on national TV and lied. They never have proof and the opposite of what HL says always happens. Notice there’s always proof AGAINST what HL says but never proof in support of what they say. How laughable that Chloe calls herself a reporter. Reporters actually have legitimate sources. We’re sick of your games HL.Instead of Hollywoodlife it should be called HollywoodLies!!!

Jesuslove

Posted at 8:54 PM on January 9, 2013

Rih we are proud of you for all you have taken from this so called relationship. You put yourself out there to prove a point and we all saw it. I believe you have your closure now and can now move on without guilt. Please move on and soar like diamond in the sky that you truly are. Wish you all the best in life, career and love. You will meet a beautiful man that will adore you with all your beautiful qualities this 2013. Stay blessed.

sandra duncan

Posted at 12:33 AM on January 11, 2013

@Jesuslove
LOVE IT :):):)

nikkol

Posted at 7:50 PM on January 9, 2013

Rihanna just needs to move on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!