2013 People’s Choice Award Winners: One Direction & More — Full List

Wed, January 9, 2013 8:19pm EDT by 129 Comments
People’s Choice Awards Winners
Courtesy of CBS

Lidy

Posted at 2:43 AM on January 10, 2013

Nothing for the vampire diaries?!! Really???!!!

Fred

Posted at 2:38 AM on January 10, 2013

You can tell nothing but 13 year olds voted for anything…

angy

Posted at 2:36 AM on January 10, 2013

Not so happy w/ the winners :-\ some of my favorites were, the vampire diaries (actors: Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev) my favorite comedian amongst the nominated, Ben Stiler. How I met your mother, and Neil Patrick Harris, Gossip Girl. Etc. Favorite pop female artist: britney spears :p . Etc…overall did not like this year results, and overall, this award show was kinda dissapointing. It didn’t give me the excitement i was expecting :-\

Eddy!

Posted at 2:30 AM on January 10, 2013

wooo! go Supernatural!!! Best. Show. Ever!

Phi

Posted at 1:21 AM on January 10, 2013

This award show was rigged! I sat there waiting for a win from TVD andddd NOTHING. No me gusta ): On Nina’s birthday too..

Amber

Posted at 12:50 AM on January 10, 2013

Ok everybody stop hating on the wanted just because stupid one direction lost in that catogory dosent mean you have to hate on the wanted even though i dont like the wanted i hate one direction even more

kira

Posted at 12:49 AM on January 10, 2013

worst award show ever! :-(

Directioner ❤

Posted at 12:42 AM on January 10, 2013

I can’t believe the wanted won over one direction. I can’t .
I need a moment .:c

totaldirectioner

Posted at 12:40 AM on January 10, 2013

One Direction totally deserved every award they were nominated for! They have worked so hard and are just so amazing! How could the wanted possibly win?? And the fanbase too! Seriously?! Also pink deserved more and I wasn’t happy with most of the shows. Wow.

Kristine

Posted at 12:33 AM on January 10, 2013

It’s pretty clear a bunch of 12-year olds vote for this thing. Would have been a completely different show if adults voted. Oh well. The kids deserve their fun too I suppose.

lovatic

Posted at 12:20 AM on January 10, 2013

I can’t believe demi didn’t won any awards I swear they cheated cause we lovatics have worked our botts off for this and at the end nothingg…THIS IS NOT COOL but we have other awards show..And it’s clear something happened cause Justin Bieber didn’t won any awards too,beliebers and lovatics worked so hard for thisssss.. :@ This is unfair….

Niki

Posted at 12:02 AM on January 10, 2013

I can’t believe One Direction won the favorite Song category, but at least that is the only award they are going to walk away with. I am very glad that Emma Watson won Favorite Movie Actress because I voted for her as much as I could. I had to work late at DISH tonight, so I wasn’t able to see any of the show, but I can just catch up with PrimeTime Anytime later. Having my DISH Hopper record everything during primetime on the four major networks is such a lifesaver when I miss a big event like this! I can’t wait to see all what all of the celebrities were wearing tonight!

MGR

Posted at 11:58 PM on January 9, 2013

Vampire Diaries won … nothing. That is noooooot okay!

Directioner

Posted at 11:55 PM on January 9, 2013

One direction should of won the break out artist not the
Wanted…

Kim Olson

Posted at 11:53 PM on January 9, 2013

NOT HAPPY ABOUT BREAKOUT ARTIST,FAN BASE.when the unwanted beat one direction I was like what the hell. It’s rigged. They need to change the name to rigged choice awards just saying
In so pissed its not even funny

Brianna

Posted at 11:53 PM on January 9, 2013

One direction!!! So happy for my boys :D

Cheetah

Posted at 11:50 PM on January 9, 2013

I’ve lost faith in humanity.

Directionerforever

Posted at 11:49 PM on January 9, 2013

I still can’t believe tht the wanted beat one direction…i was like wht the hell!!! tht sucks .. i am not telling tht the wanted are bad but 1d deserves it … so disappointed right now
and also the music fan following award.. i think they gave the word by the least vote …’cause Katy Perry was in the last position ..
Anyway 1d got two awards … i’m happy but they deserve four of it …

Kayla

Posted at 11:47 PM on January 9, 2013

So so so soooooo very happy supernatural won<33

Mike Branson

Posted at 11:39 PM on January 9, 2013

Zac Efron winning for Dramatic Movie Actor? WHAT A FREAKING JOKE!!!
PCA needs to figure out how to have one vote per person instead of multiple Internet votes by the same people.

mrs.direction

Posted at 2:40 AM on January 10, 2013

zac efron didnt win this guy won for : Favorite Movie Actor: Robert Downey Jr

Ashley

Posted at 11:37 PM on January 9, 2013

Vampire diaries should have won!

Kim

Posted at 11:33 PM on January 9, 2013

Miabella, excuse me… The boys are not popular for one song, come on now Nd get your facts straight before you say something

Miabelle

Posted at 11:40 PM on January 9, 2013

Kim- Oh I know, I like them and I said that I just think they shouldn’t have won breakout artist. I know they aren’t popular for just one of their songs but I never really heard any of them unless I went and looked for them all myself. I wasn’t bashing them sorry if it seemed that way :)

Jessica LaPenna

Posted at 11:27 PM on January 9, 2013

i don’t want The wanted to win the breakout artist they SUCK BIG TIME i went One Droection to win this awrd I WISJ THAT THE WANTED TO DROP DEAD I REAAL MEANT IT I WISH ARE DISAPPERED FOREVER GOOD THIS IS A THREAT FOR THE BAND am half itlain little of maffa and am halef russian polish i know round a gun and am prud shoot the band this is a that to the band THE WANTED

mrs.direction

Posted at 2:43 AM on January 10, 2013

its direction not droection

Anne

Posted at 11:26 PM on January 9, 2013

I am sorry but Jennifer Anniston for Favorite Comediac Actress? What has she been in lately and have any of her movies been box office hits or brought in large sums of revenue? NO, but she is in the media all the time for her romance with Justin Theroux. Who’s votes did they count? Not the teen crowd or those who do go to see the movies apparently. Surprised is all I can say.

Miabelle

Posted at 11:25 PM on January 9, 2013

I’m surprised The Wanted beat One Direction for that one. Like seriously tons and tons of people are running around fangirling over 1D and screaming their lyrics and all this business where The Wanted were popular for one song. I like their music but they shouldn’t have won that.