2013 People’s Choice Award Winners: One Direction & More — Full List

Wed, January 9, 2013 8:19pm EST by 129 Comments
People’s Choice Awards Winners
Courtesy of CBS

Celena

Posted at 11:19 PM on January 9, 2013

im happy the wanted won they never win also jensen or jared should of won for favorite drama actor

geaneb3

Posted at 11:18 PM on January 9, 2013

Have to say I was shocked that 1D didn’t sweep their catagorys. It’s a factthey have the largest fan base on the planet and broken just about every record. Odd.

Tess Hardie

Posted at 11:17 PM on January 9, 2013

Either Jensen Ackles or Jared Padalecki should have won Favourite TV Dramatic actor!

Amanda

Posted at 11:17 PM on January 9, 2013

Pink didn’t win??!!! That’s a load of s$!#. This whole award show was rigged, just like they all are. SMDH!!

Jade

Posted at 11:14 PM on January 9, 2013

Ellen Pompeo!!! She is amazing =)

holly

Posted at 11:13 PM on January 9, 2013

The wanted? Seriously?one direction totally should have taken that one.

Ashley Morrison

Posted at 11:14 PM on January 9, 2013

Well they didn’t so boo hoo cry me a river.

TW

Posted at 11:12 PM on January 9, 2013

I think Jensen Ackles should have won Favorite TV Drama Actor.

geaneb3

Posted at 11:09 PM on January 9, 2013

Was happy for the most part with People’s choice. Wish they had time for all the winners to have their moment.

Alicia

Posted at 11:09 PM on January 9, 2013

I think One Direction should have won more then they did . They are on top of the world .

Danelle

Posted at 11:07 PM on January 9, 2013

Wtfh!!!! Ian somerhalder deserved best dramatic actor!!! And ni. For best dramatic actress!!! The vampire diaries def. Deserved to won

Ashley Morrison

Posted at 11:13 PM on January 9, 2013

I know. The Vampire Diaries is an amazing show and the actors and the show were snubbed big time. I love Nina, Paul, and Ian and I hate that they didn’t win.

geaneb3

Posted at 11:05 PM on January 9, 2013

Can’t believe The Wanted won breakout artist. Don’t know their music, but Ellen had their back.soooo.

Ruth

Posted at 11:05 PM on January 9, 2013

Congratulations to MY favorite TV actor: Nathan Fillion! Castle is the best show on television!

Lyndsi

Posted at 11:04 PM on January 9, 2013

ONE DIRECTION SHOULD HAVE WON FANBASE, ALBUM AND THE BREAKOUT ARTIST!!!!!!!
SRRY THATS MY OPINION HATE ME FOR IT I DONT REALLY CARE!!

cherry21

Posted at 11:04 PM on January 9, 2013

The hunger games were winners tonight they won in all the categories they were nominated accept one abput who has the most fans followers twilight won that one.So im happy that the ones that i wanted to win won.

guest

Posted at 11:01 PM on January 9, 2013

Please I know the Hunger Games is coming out with a new movie but to win Favorite Movie, Favorite On Screen Chemistry, Favorite Franchise, ect. ect. How much did Lionsgate pay out for these awards and publicity? I know the movies up for some of these awards should have had at least one of them beat out the Hunger Games in at least one of the catagories listed. I also wonder how the Twihards beat out the Hunger Games fans and all the other movie fans but none of the Twilight actors who were up for an award won anything and several were not even nominated. So if the Twihard vote was big enough to get them the win why didn’t they push for their actor to win a catagory they were up for? Amazing and shocked! People’s Choice? I don’t think so and to think I just wasted two hours of my life watching this atrocity of an award show.

cherry21

Posted at 11:09 PM on January 9, 2013

I was happy that twilight won for most fans followers i think that movie has alot of followers and i was happy that the hunger games won too because that movie was amazing i loved that movie and they deserve to win but im a little upset that BD wasnt nominated i mean it was the best movie of the year if they were nominated i would of voted for them but they werent nominated.

Ashley Morrison

Posted at 11:00 PM on January 9, 2013

I think Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, and The Avengers were snubbed. The Avengers was way better that The Hunger Games.

Nicole

Posted at 11:00 PM on January 9, 2013

One direction

Jenifer

Posted at 10:55 PM on January 9, 2013

ONE DIRECTION!:D you deserve it!:D

Jainara

Posted at 10:53 PM on January 9, 2013

I really don’t think Hunger games is not going to be really big this year since there are other bigger franchises is coming out this year ( Beautiful Creatures, City of Bones) so they can bask in their glory for now.

CJ

Posted at 10:52 PM on January 9, 2013

Ok, can I say this People’s Choice Awards are for the teens. I wonder who actually voted – demographically.

guest

Posted at 11:12 PM on January 9, 2013

Do you really think the teens voted for Nathan Fallan of Castle over the Vampire Diaries and Super Natural actors? Teens didn’t vote some of the ones in that won in certain areas. Justin Beiber got snubbed, the Gundum video which had over 5 million hits in one day got snubbed,One Direction, Ian Somerhold, and many more that teens seem to go for got snubbed but the ones who did get the awards seem to be the ones who have publicist pushing them in the media like Katy Perry or have new movies coming out that need the PR, or are trying to get their TV ratings back up so their show doesn’t go off the air. This awards show was a shame and you could tell something was fishy with those who won certain catagories. This award show needs to change its name to The Publicist and Movie Co. Award show not the People’s Choice since I don’t think the peoples’ vote was counted in some of the catagories.

Daisy

Posted at 10:41 PM on January 9, 2013

@Maddie TW deserve it. They’ve got two albums out and are working hard on their third they are an incredible band. Let me guess, you wanted One Direction to win? I love One Direction but do you not think they’ve won enough wards? PCAs aren’t fixed – they’re called Peoples choice for a reason.

Maddie

Posted at 10:53 PM on January 9, 2013

@Daisy awww that’s cute. You think award shows aren’t rigged.

Ashley Morrison

Posted at 11:01 PM on January 9, 2013

Well both Gay Direction and The Non-Wanted both suck I’m sorry.

Shocked!

Posted at 10:40 PM on January 9, 2013

Can we say RIGGED. Some publicists were really busy paying off people to get their actor, pop singer and actress as the winner of the catagory they were up for because I know for favorite music video it should have been the Gundum guy since his video got more than 3.5 million hits on YouTube and was talked about as the winner on all the major morning shows this morning. I didn’t vote for him but Katy Perry’s video has been out forever and didn’t get as many hits as Justin Beiber or the Gundum guy’s video. Adam Sandler for favorite comediac actor? What has this guy been in lately that got box office hits? Nathan Fallon beating out Vampire Diaries and Super Natural actors? Sure? This show is about to go off the air the ratings have been so bad so yea everyone got out and voted for an actor who has a show that has been getting low ratings. So all I can say is that apparently money talks and the peoples votes don’t count with this award. Very disappointed in this award show and I am not saying this because the ones I voted for didn’t win because some did and I was shocked for they were not the popular ones in the media all the time. Also why are they not giving out all the names of those nominated for awards when their catagory comes up? All they are saying is such and such won this and this award. Don’t the others nominated for the category have the right to have their names mentioned since apparently we the people did take the time to nominate them so we should have the chance to hear their name called. What a disappointment this award show has been! Favorite Dramatic movie went to The Perks of Being a Wallflower? That didn’t even make it to my town’s theater (which is in the capital of our state) the box office revenue was so low they didn’t cover all the theaters they were suppose to go to. Schocked is all I can say.

Unknown

Posted at 10:53 PM on January 9, 2013

I thought Ncis should have won for best crime drama this season has been fantastic and its America’s number #1 drama. Also I laughed when kayley Cucco said that Vegas was a hit…., um it’s on the cancellation list on TVbythenumbers and so is beauty and the beast. Peoples choice awards is a joke.

Ashley Morrison

Posted at 11:02 PM on January 9, 2013

Apparently not because Beauty and the Beast won an award.

Yammy

Posted at 10:36 PM on January 9, 2013

how did katy beat justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there must be some mistake

guest

Posted at 10:43 PM on January 9, 2013

She not only beat out Justin but won all three awards she was in a catagory for. Sorry, but I was shocked when they kept announcing her name for Favorite video, Favorite Pop Singer, Favorite Music Artist. Maybe one out of the three but all three awards and against those she was up against I don’t see how this happen. Her publicist was very busy tonight signing checks I think.

Ashley Morrison

Posted at 11:04 PM on January 9, 2013

Because Justin Bieber sucks and Katy Perry can sing way better than Justin who need I remind you didn’t hit puberty until he was 18 and use to sound like a little 6 year old at 16 years old.

Maddie

Posted at 10:32 PM on January 9, 2013

DAFUQ?!! TW won? Please tell me I’m being punk’d. The only song they’ve got on the radio is Glad You Came which is only 3 verses repeated over and over again.

Kayla

Posted at 11:03 PM on January 9, 2013

Yeah they suck. One Direction should have won.

Ashley Morrison

Posted at 11:06 PM on January 9, 2013

Well they probably know how to write a love song. Gay Direction is a joke and need to go back to London where they came from.

Unknown

Posted at 10:31 PM on January 9, 2013

You know who wins when u see the celebs shown in cameras i only seen winners show up at peoples choice awards ceremony not all nominees

Patricia

Posted at 10:47 PM on January 9, 2013

The worst part of this is that they are not even giving any recognition to all those nominated for certain catagories. They just mention on the side who the winner is and leave the others names off the list. I can’t believe some of these winners. Who voted for them?