Kate Middleton: New Fears For Her Pregnancy — Details

Wed, January 9, 2013 11:39am EDT by 29 Comments
Kate Middleton Pregnancy Health
FameFlynet

anastasiaweatherspoon

Posted at 9:21 PM on May 28, 2013

Will and Kate, I love both of you but good luck with the baby because you got each other and the baby will need you to be there when the baby needs you.

euqghkwsojyq

dscsqnbvyqen

ixeziqtrzyxi

Posted at 2:35 AM on April 21, 2013

aeztplkmdjrq

Hateroyalsthey allsuckalongwiththosefoolswhofindhappinessinfolliwingthisrubbish

Posted at 11:12 AM on January 31, 2013

I’m so excited. I can’t wait to see the baby-isnt it awesome. shes so lucky-bleech!

Wake up and live your own lives and make your own dreams!

fprex scam

Posted at 8:17 AM on January 14, 2013

If you are looking for a scam forex site, this is the place for you. Here you find all forex scammers!

Jeanette

Posted at 2:10 PM on January 13, 2013

I was involved in a very serious car accident in Mississauga where I blacked out and then came to a short time later, since 2003 I have been able to see the future of people who are close to me, or people I hear about on a regular basis.

Before I read about the continuous problem that Kate is having, I had a feeling that something was terribly wrong with her pregnancy. My heart and sympathy goes out to Kate and Prince William, I wish Kate and her husband only the best that life has to offer. I will keep her in my prayers, and also contact different religious groups such as 100 Huntley Street, and others.

Another momma who had hyperemisis

Posted at 9:43 PM on January 12, 2013

Drink Capri Sun! Gives you calories and it’s easy to hold down

anonymous

Posted at 11:57 AM on January 10, 2013

Wow…most of you have no idea what it feels like to be morning sick. The thought of food, sight of food, or talk of food is unbearable..all day long! Phenegren does not work on most pregnancies! I was lucky enough my doctor prescribed Zophran instead because it is the best out there. It does not STOP nausea but it helps take the edge off to make it into work everyday. Imagine throwing up all day…after day, after day… and then being expected to eat 3,000 calories. If it does not stay down does it really help? No…so you eat what you can bear to even make it to your mouth. I did not gain weight my first trimester, but instead lost about 6 lbs, which is not abnormal if you are experiencing morning sickness. I was initially worried being that I did not need to loose weight, but my doctor said as long as I can try and take my prenatals, stay hydrated, and eat whatever I can then the baby and I will be fine. Your body is an amazing machine because it has stock piled plenty of nutrition from when you were able to eat, which is why you should eat well even before pregnancy, and your baby will take what it needs. I am now in my 25th week and right on track with my weight.
The world is fascinated with fame and for us to see someone in such an important role it is humbling to us that we aren’t the only ones suffering. I wish Kate and William the best of luck! She can get through this!

natstert

Posted at 7:30 AM on January 10, 2013

She is pregnant for gods sake. People get pregnant everyday

liz mitch

Posted at 4:36 AM on January 10, 2013

every pregnancy is different people

Courtney

Posted at 9:03 PM on January 9, 2013

it’s just how her body reacts to pregnancy thats all my mom had it with both her pregnancies for the entire time. the press should bugg off of Kate the situation she’s in is very dangerous. the last King Of England Williams Great Grandffather died before his wife did get your history straight

Polybreeze

Posted at 7:32 PM on January 9, 2013

It’s only made a big deal out of because of her status & position. Suck it up lady. I had Hyperemesis Gravidarum my first two pregnancies, lost 55 pounds & 40 pounds, respectively in the first trimesters but made it through & delivered a healthy baby the first time around & preemie twins the second time. Pray for patience & tolerance. The media…you are so extra. SMH.

Waity

Posted at 10:41 PM on January 9, 2013

I am curious – doctors offered no nausea medication ? at all ? or, none works ? I get migraines so I know phenergan can stop nausea…it comes in suppositories so you dont worry about puking it up that way-

Bealbinn

Posted at 11:19 PM on January 12, 2013

I agree that this is hype about Kate is unnecessary. However, you say that with Hyeremesis Gravidarum you lost 55 and 40 lbs with your pregnancies. Have you seen how frail Kate was BEFORE she got pregnant, she cannot affor to lose even one pound. She already has some type of eating disorder, when the body is at minimum weight it is dangerous to get pregnant. She is reaping the rewards of her strict dieting now. I hope that baby can survive. She should have gained at least 10 lbs and been eating healthily before she got pregnant. This is a luxury problem. People with anorexia are more likely to suffer HM as the balance of electrolytes etc is not right before pregnancy. The change in hormones and extra demands made on the body are too much, the body is overburdened. it is just common sense, she has not helped herself before pregnancy.

Jeanette

Posted at 2:15 PM on January 13, 2013

That is not a nice thing to say about Kate, yes she is a Royal, but there is no reason to put her down just because of her status. My Mother always told me “if you can’t say anything nice about someone, don’t say anything at all”, also “personal remarks are not in good taste”

SMH – How would you like it if someone in the world put you down, hey?

IRACEMA

Posted at 10:32 PM on January 15, 2013

You must be a very kind hearted person, I also think that everyone mist be respected. Kate is such a nice person don´t see why people try to hurt her just because of her status.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 2:37 PM on January 9, 2013

English history is repeated. It’s vicious circle.

kaka

Posted at 2:22 PM on January 9, 2013

fine

disco

Posted at 1:40 PM on January 9, 2013

Drama. I know a lady that spent most of her first trimester puking in the hospital. She’ll be fine.
Her liver is just over taxed

kaka

Posted at 2:35 PM on January 9, 2013

no one wants to now about a liver

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 2:43 PM on January 9, 2013

All kings of England have lost their wives. Maybe William is correctional?

Polybreeze

Posted at 7:32 PM on January 9, 2013

I know right! SMH.

kaykay

Posted at 1:18 PM on January 9, 2013

I can’t wait to see Kate’s baby
I hope the baby is adorable….
and pretty just like Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craig

Posted at 3:33 PM on January 9, 2013

my wife has jsut come out of hospital with this after 2 days on a drip and 4 sickness injections, she was constantly sick for 8 days, and severely dehidrated. shes been out for a day and its back. Let me tell you, this is our third baby by the way so we know the crack…
This illness is absolutely horrible and yoiu shouldnt knock it of you havent seen it, it also dangerous, so please think a little before commenting, i am seeing this first hand and watching my wife go to skin and bones so i know, its awful

Polybreeze

Posted at 7:34 PM on January 9, 2013

Very true. I went through it myself my first two pregnancies all the way til midway through my second trimester. I hope your wife gets back up very soon. It is very miserable to go through & I know as a husband, watching your wife & feeling helpless is just as difficult.

Jeanette

Posted at 2:25 PM on January 13, 2013

I am so sorry that you wife is experiencing the same symptoms as Kate – Duchess of Cambridge.
I hope that your wife gets better soon.

I don’t know how religious you are, but know this GOD loves you, your wife and your unborn child and I know he won’t let anything happen to your child. If you read Psalm 91 (it is the prayer for protection against the world, and all its pain and heartache).

I will pray for your wife, that GOD will take away her nausea, and she will be free from pain and the morning sickness. Just know this that GOD’s people pray everyday sometimes twice a day, for the world to be a better place, and for women who are expecting a child to be safe.