Taylor Swift & Harry Styles: The Real Reason They Broke Up — Report

Wed, January 9, 2013 5:55pm EDT by 73 Comments
Harry Styles Taylor Swift Broke Up
SplashNews

megan

Posted at 8:06 PM on January 10, 2013

okay first of all, harry is trying to balance his time, so she shouldnt blame him for wanting to spend time with his girlfriend AND the other 4 people that changed his life. second of all, taylor swift is not better than everyone else just because shes talented. she had absolutely no right to say that because harry is just as good as her. she acts so sweet and innocent and then she goes and does things like this. Maybe she uses guys for music, has anyone ever thought of that? She blames things on the guys, but has anyone ever stopped to think for just a split second that maybe, just maybe, its her fault?

mrs styles

Posted at 7:52 PM on January 10, 2013

Taylor:
I don’t know if what the two of you did was a publicity stunt, but as many other Directioners out there feel, you didn’t deserve him and he’s actually much more important than you. Your career is simply more developed, in four years he will be so much more successful (and married to me.)
thanks bye

bob

Posted at 7:47 PM on January 10, 2013

who agrees with me Harry’s cute and Taylor’s stupid she just wants the fame she dates everybody but they r cute together and btw I love niall horan

bob

Posted at 7:40 PM on January 10, 2013

hey Taylor’s stupid she should never of broke up with Harry :(

Celeste

Posted at 6:17 PM on January 10, 2013

I blame Taylor. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a swiftie and directioner but I think she was out of line yelling at him for that reason. Plus I never wanted them to go out because I didn’t want Harry to be heart broken and have Taylor’s next album be all about him. So I’m happy (: and I’m defending Harry because well he’s my favorite guy in 1D.

TS

Posted at 4:17 PM on January 10, 2013

I hate Harry. Taylor deserves better anyway. Glad they broke up.

bob

Posted at 7:52 PM on January 10, 2013

ts your a hater

Ashley

Posted at 9:05 AM on January 10, 2013

i blame Taylor but i still love her muzic and i love her new album Red

BelaNutella

Posted at 7:48 AM on January 10, 2013

I think Harry and Taylor make a perfect couple. Don’t get me wrong! In the last few months they’ve been together, I’ve always been so amazed. They were my power couple. The best I’ve ever seen. even if their time was very brief, I believe that we should all hear their side of the story. Taylor isn’t bad at all and if people would become more optimistic, they’d see all those contributions Taylor did to all of us. She helped those people in Chile when she donated their income from their concert tour, (from Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards), she helped fight bullying and fighting cancer with her songs “Mean” & “Ronan”. I guess that there are some things that we forget. Harry, for me, is also a gentleman. He has been my inspiration for the past few months since last November 2012. He has the voice. Not only in singing but getting the attention of people and getting them to listen. If I’m inspired now, what more is there for his fans all over the world? (Directioners) I don’t blame anyone for their break-up.

MonnseeRincon

Posted at 7:26 AM on January 10, 2013

iloveny1118 : Its not were Jealous, they Didnt Made A Good Couple. We accept Louis&Eleanor’s relationship as long with Zayn&Perrie, Liam&Danielle ‘s . It Was Obviously Taylor Was Going To break his heart, She’s SELFISH! the other members didnt like it either, so it’s not just us directioners she called niall a fat pig . Harry Diserves Some One Better. ACTUALLY HARRY SHOULD OF HAD YELLED TO HER “YOU’RE EVEN LUCKY TO HAVE ME” instead of Taylor. Do you know How Many Girls ACTUALLY would of treated harry better? ALOT :)

Katie

Posted at 12:50 AM on January 10, 2013

Sorry to say this to ‘Haylor’ lovers, but I think Taylor is to blame for the break up.

isabella

Posted at 8:35 AM on January 10, 2013

YUP!!!!

Zuzu

Posted at 12:19 AM on January 10, 2013

Doesn’t she even realize that boys her age don’t ever want a commitment. And at this age, and tons of money, he’s going to want to have sex with all his groupies, because he can!! Is she really that dense? Taylor is Pathetic!!

Alex

Posted at 11:30 PM on January 9, 2013

I’m still laughing that people believe these “sources” which is probably just a code for “We completely made this up for attention”

Amber

Posted at 11:18 PM on January 9, 2013

It’s her fault.. Harry should put his career first.. Just saying

Lee

Posted at 8:22 PM on January 9, 2013

That girl is batsh*t crazy! I feel bad for any male who has even had to remotely deal with her.

connor

Posted at 7:39 PM on January 9, 2013

No offense to all you directioners but i think it was TOTALLY harrys fault. I mean he was hanging out with other girls!!!!!!!!!

lea

Posted at 8:48 PM on January 9, 2013

Yeah but thats not why they broke up if you were paying attention.

Shaila

Posted at 9:01 PM on January 9, 2013

well he IS famous…he also needs time to see his loving fans…. and those are about the only girls he was “hanging out” with…..taylor doesnt own harry….and she doesnt exactly have the right to “brush his schedule and needs off and put hers first”

kaiyadorie

Posted at 5:57 PM on January 10, 2013

OMG i totally agree, my best friend loves harry but i had to tell her it was his fault. Taylor had nothing to do with the break up.

Lauren

Posted at 7:17 PM on January 9, 2013

Uhm no Rez, no. Not all british men are gay. Maybe those men are gay, but that doesn’t mean Harry or the rest of his bandmates are gay. Unless I hear it from Harry Styles himself that he is gay, I will believe otherwise. You’re probably just some wannabe, jealous of the boys, trying to convince everbody that Harry is gay, because you want the attention and girls they get. Uhm, no honey, next time you wanna see gay, look in the mirror, mkay? Kay.

<3 Harry

gumbah guy

Posted at 7:10 PM on January 9, 2013

taylor is starting to act like a spoiled Kardashian tramp, and is obvioulsy FULL of herself, in addition to being full of something else……maybe she just needs to get SCHTUPPED 24 / 7….but then again, who would want the boney little hag

Jesus Juice Speaks

Posted at 7:07 PM on January 9, 2013

Taylor is an only child. She is used to being worshiped and having her parents fawn over her. Nothing or no person will ever be good enough for her, or make her happy unless you fall at her feet and tell her 1,000 times a day how beautiful she is and how wonderful she is. It’ been a year and this girl’s next album will have every song on it about a different guy. She needs to find herself, find out what she really likes, and find a compatible mate. Much like Jennifer Aniston she always goes for the wrong guys that are bad boys. Hard to have sympathy for her. She is 23 and from the casualties left behind in the last year alone she should have learned something. Now she is buddies with Selena and every other week Selena is breaking up with Justin. I believe it is Taylor’s influence and her warped attitude towards guys and love that has soured Selena. Run Selena!!!! Run Harry!! Run run run from the raging clinger.

Shanna

Posted at 8:54 PM on January 9, 2013

taylor has a younger brother! she’s not an only child

BelaNutella

Posted at 7:56 AM on January 10, 2013

SHE HAS A BROTHER NAMED AUSTIN -.-

allison

Posted at 8:27 AM on January 22, 2013

uh? doesn’t she have a brother?

Emilia

Posted at 7:07 PM on January 9, 2013

The whole breack up is T swifts fault

rez

Posted at 6:59 PM on January 9, 2013

the only reason i can think off its becasue he’s gay all british musicians are gay. sir paul,ringo,david bowe and all members of 1D and justin bieber he’s from canada but its the same.

Leah

Posted at 10:03 PM on January 9, 2013

They are not gay 3 of them have girlfriends get your facts straight

dorothy

Posted at 6:59 PM on January 9, 2013

if she wants someone to be with her 24/7 then she needs to find a guy without a job a no body.

mrs styles

Posted at 7:56 PM on January 10, 2013

lol yup :)

someone

Posted at 2:49 AM on January 20, 2013

Actually I love swift so much but everytime she split up with her boyfriend I’ll blame her because..idk why but suddenly im disliking her. Sorry swift.

iloveny1118

Posted at 6:51 PM on January 9, 2013

To tell you the truth, Harry Styles can’t date anyone because of his annoying fan girls…they’ll all be jealous and write hateful stuff and blah blah blah…just look at Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. That happened to them too.

PS: How do you know what they said? Were you actually next to them, recording every word of their argument?

Cupcakes

Posted at 6:51 PM on January 9, 2013

Uhhh Taylor, wake up call, Harry can’t be with you 24/7 i think you should have known that when you dated him… He is a singer he has a job to do, and you have yours too. If he spent anymore time with you One Direction would probably go bye-bye…He is in a band a freaking band, and your going on about how he isn’t spending enough time with you, really? He has his friends to hang out with sometimes. You aren’t the only person in the world he wants to hang out with….

Harry

Posted at 1:52 AM on January 10, 2013

Hi, um just wanted to let you know that whatever that place they went to, they went there to spend some time together, and not for Harry to go wander off with some girls…just sayin
weird fact: my name is Harry but I’m kinda against Harry styles in this one..

ulyssesgaetz

Posted at 6:42 PM on January 9, 2013

If you think Rodney`s story is super…, 1 weak-ago my sister worked and got paid $5435 putting in a fifteen hour week from there apartment and there co-worker’s step-mother`s neighbour did this for 10-months and recieved a check for more than $5435 in there spare time from a mac. the information available here…… BIT40.ℂOℳ

dude

Posted at 6:37 PM on January 9, 2013

Don’t you think if she wanted to spend more time with him and confronted him Harry is the one who would have said something like “your lucky to have me” she is the one who then walked and tweeted “till you put me down”. Makes more sense. But I don’t know and I’m just speculating ? ANYTHING YOU READ ABOUT THEM NOW IS SPIN PLANTED BY HIS OR HER MANAGEMENT. They dated it didn’t work out so they split ANY OTHER STORY IS JUST VILE GOSSIP MONGERING.