Ellen DeGeneres: Divorce Is Not Bethenny Frankel’s Fault

Wed, January 9, 2013 4:10pm EDT by 7 Comments
Bethenny Frankel Divorce
Courtesy of Warner Brothers, SplashNews

Bethenny is breaking her silence on her impending divorce from Jason Hoppy on the Jan. 9 episode of ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’ and she breaks down crying. But what’s most shocking is what Ellen says!

Bethenny Frankel is about to be single, again! The reality star and her husband of three years Jason Hoppy are divorcing and now she’s speaking to Ellen Degeneres in an emotional interview.

What Bethenny Tells Ellen About Her Divorce

“It’s difficult. Well, first of all, yeah. Do I want to be doing this exact thing right now? No, but I can’t just only be on reality TV and show everything when it’s fairy princess, fairytale and then not take my hits when I have to. I’ve kind of had the best worst year ever. So I have to you know, it’s the highs and the lows. Does this especially bother me? (the magazines) No, but dealing with that plus personal stuff at the same time is very surreal thing. Just going through something personal you have so many different emotions and I feel like a bit of a disappointment to all of you. And, I feel like a failure.”

Ellen’s Surprising Comments About Bethenny’s Marriage

“Let me say this, I know you. You are my friend…I think people watch you and they’ve watched you on reality TV and they think they know who you are. And they know Jason through you. And a lot of people think they knew who Jason is. And, I will just say that nobody knows anything. Nobody knows your life. I know you’ve been trying to make this work. I know how hard you been working. And, I know you did not want this to happen.”

“I‘m just saying that no one really knows. If you think you know what’s happening, you don’t . Just like people have your own private lives and nobody knows what it’s really like when you’re at home with someone else.”

Do you think Ellen is hinting at something?

[Ellen]

More Bethenny Frankel News:

1. Bethenny Frankel’s Shiny Voluminous Curls: Get The Look
  2. Daytime Emmys 2012 Best Red Carpet: Bethenny Frankel, Sharon Osbourne & More
  3. Bethenny Frankel: My Husband & I Have An Open Marriage

Accounting for a Manmade Disaster in the Gulf

Posted at 11:45 PM on March 21, 2013

Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful info particularly the last part :)

Ameline

Posted at 5:09 AM on January 21, 2013

FRANKEL IS A PSYCHO. THAT KID NEEDS TO BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HER. HOPPY GET=THE KID AWAY. HIS PARENTS KNEW SHE WAS A WACKJOB – INSIDE KNOWLEDGE.

Diane

Posted at 5:47 PM on January 19, 2013

Hope you see this Bethany. I loved my husband every day he abused me. He was exciting to be with in the beginning. Then he began to punish me for anything. You name it. We lasted 4 years and he walked out on me and found another woman within a month while i was in therapy for the abuse. This has been the most painful year of my life. I had a breakdown and was taking antidepressants…then went off. I am Christian and turned it over to the Lord. Each day I cried and cried like it would never end but it is coming to an end. It is bitter from us both. I feel used and he feels outraged that I think he is wrong when he thinks he is always right. trying to divorce someone like that and stand up for yourself is the hardest thing I have ever done. It was hoever time for me to be myself again and not take it anymore. I hope we can get to the finsh line in one piece. Know that you are not alone Bethany. This has changed my life forever. I have never felt more lonely and frightened then I do now. Look after your daughter first and keep her out of it. She should never hear a bitter word said to someone else in confidence about Jason. It is hard to do. I wrote a book to express my pain in my heart and somehow i made it through. I pray for the ssame for you. Just don’t exploit and alredy painful area for both of you. Pray hard and you will make it.

Alana key

Posted at 3:12 PM on July 18, 2013

I am so proud of you. Keep the faith in what you are doing. I have two children and I am in a abusive relationship. I look up to you, everyday. P.s please write me Alana key 600 pasadena ave. longwood32750 fl .

Tasha

Posted at 2:03 PM on January 16, 2013

I heart Ellen and Bethany to pieces! To Bethany: I was able to relate to you in so many ways (not so much the money…yet LOL). I can’t wait to see you just be happy!!!! Life is not over for you…It is just beginning. Continue to do the work and God will continue to bless your efforts. You have so many people rootin for you. Hang in there.

caroline opuoru

Posted at 7:12 AM on January 10, 2013

I think ellen is just being a friend trying to console her fellow woman dats all I don’t think she is hinting at something else

stormyboo