Taylor Swift & Harry Styles’ ‘Intense’ Breakup Revealed — New Report

Tue, January 8, 2013 2:45pm EST by 57 Comments
Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Break Up
SplashNews, Courtesy Of Twitter

me

Posted at 8:00 PM on January 10, 2013

yes i know it was coming

Kristaa :D

Posted at 4:33 PM on January 10, 2013

its pretty sad to say “your lucky to have me”. Taylor.. yeah she might be pretty and rich but shes not a Harry- type girl. When a 22 year old girl wants an 18 year old to be the father of her children… shows how messed up their relationship really was. Harry was loosing time with his band to try and date Taylor swift….. overprotective huh? Everyone has different opioions and I highly respect that but its Taylors fault.. texting the ex you were dating saying you still loved him and sending it by accident to your own boyfriend is STUPID! so maybe shes a true blondy after all…. i like taylors songs…. im just not such a big fan on her relationships and the way she does things…. i feel sorry for harry…. and yes im a directioner…. im in love with one direction :)

Katie

Posted at 10:42 PM on January 9, 2013

Trouble was about John Mayer…

Giannna Styles

Posted at 10:11 PM on January 9, 2013

Thank thee lord that they broke up!!!!

Kristaa :D

Posted at 4:40 PM on January 10, 2013

AMENNN! people at my school went crazy over it

Me ;)

Posted at 8:13 PM on January 9, 2013

Mlvsiwjlawl- Hmm I’M the loser? Me. Well maybe you should read the my full message, I said, and I quote “That was my opinion so don’t critizize me.” Unquote. Geez, that was MY opinion, so I don’t need all of your crap. Don’t call me a loser if you don’t know me. As far as I know, I don’t know you in person so you dont get to judge me yet. Oh, and next time you wanna see a real loser look in mirror kay? Kay. Psh, calling me a loser when you don’t know me. Girl please.

Kristaa :D

Posted at 4:41 PM on January 10, 2013

if someone calls you a loser they are jellyyyy :) ignore the haters….. at least you have the guts to tell your own oponions :)

Me ;)

Posted at 11:13 AM on January 12, 2013

Haha thnxx. :)

Kayla

Posted at 8:08 PM on January 9, 2013

No they should not get bak together and that’s not what happened what happened is that Taylor sent Harry a text that said I would rather be with you then Harry and she ment to send it to Conner her ex

Sasalovesharrystyles

Posted at 7:58 PM on January 9, 2013

Taylor needs to grow up and date people her own age and maybe it will work out but until then I guess she can just be a ***

starry

Posted at 4:50 AM on January 9, 2013

SELENA N TAYLOR BESTFRIEND…MATCHING FRIEND
N MATCHING BROKEN HEART TOO…..
DON’T TRY TO FIGHT ROBSTENLOVE U WILL NEVER WIN …UPS SORRY :D

alice

Posted at 3:04 AM on January 9, 2013

hes meant to be with cara delevigne whos hotter than stupd taylor,congratss harry u r no more blind and utterly stupd

Ashley

Posted at 7:40 PM on January 9, 2013

He was never stupid or blind. He is smart and a great person!

monika

Posted at 10:20 PM on January 8, 2013

1 of all why is taylor even whith harry shes old n his berley 18-_- ” 2 of all tayor just broke up with Connor kennedy like a while ago n got with someone younger wtf thats really immature ._. just stay single!!! or maybe just go out with someone ur age n u would last longer! Harry should go out with someone else that isnt famous too!-______- but thank god there not dating^^

Ashley

Posted at 7:47 PM on January 9, 2013

EXACTLY!!!! Im sorry Taylor, i like you but she dates too much men! Brandon,Drew,Sam,Joe Jonas,Taylor Lautner,Jake,John,Owl City[Adam young],and Harry. Im not a stalker i was a REALLY REALLY big fan.

Italia

Posted at 8:32 PM on January 8, 2013

This stuff is whack. They are all TOO YOUNG. And Taylor you need to watch out, you were just with the Kennedy boy and now this? You don’t want to be seen has hopping from one to the other. Chill. Just be friends with peoples!

Samantha

Posted at 8:29 PM on January 8, 2013

I am upset that this could happen to Taylor and Harry but a break up means they were not meant to be but I did think they looked cute together but then again it is their love life and we should stay out of it. I support whatever they choose to do.

Taylor should for now be single because single is great and it gives her time to relax to think about who her ideal guy is you know? She just has trouble finding prince charming and I hope she finds her true love soon.

Harry, sure girls are all over him and thinks he is hot or whatever but he also needs time to be single for a while so he can think. He’ll find the right girl soon but she could be anywhere, it doesn’t have to be a celebrity or maybe it could, we don’t know. Like I said its their love life. Right now he just has to follow his heart.

For finding true love: your heart has to be more than a million beats for that person, your eyes on that person will get you interested as you lock yours with their eyes, your heart and soul has to tell you that he/she is the the one; be loyal, honest, loving, protective, their shoulder to cry on, be their everything.

True love is within the person, not the outside. Harry and Taylor should know that. Look with your heart guys not your damn eyes.

Tala

Posted at 3:25 PM on January 9, 2013

Exactly. I totally agree with you. I mean, they were so adorable togather and plus they are both my favorite singer /

Meredith

Posted at 7:31 PM on January 8, 2013

Yesssss they broke upp !!!! :D
I love harry he could do way better, he should go out with someone new and not someone who’s been with everybody !

karstine magdipig

Posted at 7:45 AM on January 9, 2013

yeah right me too..
i just thank that they already broke up ,
and that could make me happy and feel better.

they’re not really the perfect match of each other love life…
:D

katie

Posted at 6:32 PM on January 8, 2013

I knew you were trouble is about John Mayer.

K

Posted at 5:32 PM on January 8, 2013

To amberasdfjkladsf – trouble ! Perfect !

me

Posted at 4:51 PM on January 8, 2013

Of course they won’t get back together, unless both of their agents want them to– the whole thing was a painfully obvious PR stunt.

Tiffany

Posted at 4:18 PM on January 8, 2013

Wow, what a shock, not.

amberasdfjkladsf

Posted at 4:16 PM on January 8, 2013

QUESTION: Who decided they broke up? WHO EVEN SAID THEY WERE FIGHTING?! The media has blown up over an image of a girl who looks a lot like Taylor Swift sitting on the back of a boat and all of a sudden they’re divorced and Taylor is a hoe. Well less than 48 hours ago, Media was saying that the two were happily in love, so I definitely don’t believe any of this. Taylor could’ve left early for plenty of reasons, she has a tour coming up that she has rehersals for. She has the Peoples Choice Awards tomorrow. She may have not even left early, and actually Harry just decided to stay longer with a non-mutual friend…
And even if they did have a fight that caused her to leave Virgin Gouda, (which sounds outrageous)..Who says they broke up? Couples fight all the time! Then they work it out, and everything is fine. Thats hard enough WITHOUT every newspaper and Tabloid on the planet saying that they’ve broken up right after saying their in love…. also,
WHY DOES EVERYONE AUTOMATICALLY BLAME TAYLOR? Did anyone stop to think that maybe Harry may have done something to make her upset? It was Harry who cheated on her in April that caused them to stay apart for the summer, why does Taylor automatically become the bad guy?? Is it because she’s older? Or because she has bad luck with guys? WHAT 23 YEAR OLD DOESN’T!?

Sarah Tomlinson luvss you too

Posted at 5:11 PM on January 8, 2013

Even if it is Harry’s, it doesnt matter cause he didn’t cheat on her back in April when they for a brief brief time, then she went out with Connor Kennedy, and back to Harry. This is what happened in April they really didnt date tho they just flirted and he went to Australlia and he told her not to see anyone cause when he come back he wants to hang with her, but when he got their he flirted with a new girl, so that technically doesn’t count as a break up…

Lᶤᵛᵉ ♥

Posted at 7:53 PM on January 8, 2013

i feel you omfg finally someone sees it my way, god, taylors not the problem the so called ‘directioners’ hating on her and haylor are…

Ghaye

Posted at 10:37 PM on January 8, 2013

Thank you. Im with you on that!

Rachel

Posted at 6:11 PM on January 9, 2013

Why does everyone blame Taylor? Because she’s a slut. Simple as that.

John Mayer, Joe Jonas, Taylor Lauter. Conner Kennedy. Jake Gyllenhaal. Any of those names ring a bell?

Harry never cheated on her. They weren’t even together then! Learn the facts before you open your mouth.

And normal 23 year olds don’t date ANY GUY SHE CAN GET HER GRUBBY HANDS ON. …. cough cough…. Taylor Swift….

Well, unless they are desperate and pathetic.

Huh. Makes sense now.

Live Your Own Life

Posted at 11:18 PM on January 10, 2013

Definition of Slut: A person considered sexually promiscuous.
You might want to check out a dictionary some time. Dating and being a slut are two VERY different things.

Jeez, you all act as if Taylor Swift forced these men into a relationship. It take two to tango!

Sasalovesharrystyles

Posted at 8:03 PM on January 9, 2013

Maybe there not broken up and maybe it’s not Taylors fault but people think she is because she cheated on him

Directioner4Lyf

Posted at 9:37 AM on January 10, 2013

Why does everybody automatically blame Taylor?? Oh i don’t know maybe it has something to do with the fact that she’s a slut who just got out of a relationship and instantly jumped to a new one!! And come on!!! Harry’s fault??!!! She used him to promote her new song and then betrayed him by sending him a text message meant for Connor saying that she loved Connor and would rather be with him rather?? oh please, she jumps from one guy to another!!! and is it a coincidence that she dated guys during the time when they were famous: Taylor during the twilight era, Joe during the fame of the Jonas Brothers, and now Harry when One Direction is famous!!!!!

Kristaa :D

Posted at 4:36 PM on January 10, 2013

well its kinda hard not to blame her after she texted connor saying she loved him and wants him back and then accidently sends it to harry…. some media is real… just go with what majoraity of the people are saying

Isabella Payne

Posted at 4:10 PM on January 8, 2013

Wow they broke up what a shocker! Lol riiiight. We all knew this was going to happen, I was never a Taylor Swift fan, I’m not a huge Harry Styles fan either, he’s a an AMAZING singer and all, but look wise he’s not my type. I still fell bad for the guys though in about 2-3 weeks there’s going to be a new song called “Wrong Direction” that just trashes him and the band. I even heard she was being mean to Niall, even though that’s probably not true, but if she did then she’s a biiiiitchhh

mvk

Posted at 4:01 PM on January 8, 2013

Harry told her he loved her and then minutes later she feels insulted??? Something seriously wrong here. I don’t think Taylor knows the difference between insulting someone and kidding someone. Harry was just kidding around and Taylor just couldn’t take it. She can dish it out but she can’t take it. If she broke with him that fast, then she was just looking for an excuse to end the relationship so she can write another boring song. Lord help us all.

GROW UP TAYLOR.

Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ ♥

Posted at 9:41 PM on January 8, 2013

Who said Taylor ended it, we don’t know what really happened, she has a right to write songs their not rude or anything…. how would we know how she feels ‘insulted’ x js its not all Taylor, half of this is Harry.

Directioner4Lyf

Posted at 9:41 AM on January 10, 2013

SHE USED HARRY AS A PUBLICITY STUNT AND THEN BETRAYED HIM BY SENDING HIM A MESSAGE MEANT FOR CONNOR, SAYING SHE LOVED CONNOR AND WOULD RATHER BE WITH HIM THAN HARRY!!! HOW DO YOU THINK THAT MADE HARRY FEEL??!!! SHE EVEN INSULTED NIALL, ONE OF HIS HARRY’S BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!!! AND THEN SHE YELLED AT HIM SAYING SHE WAS LUCKY TO HAVE HIM!!!! DA FUDGE!!!!!!!!! HARRY IS SO MUCH MORE SPECIAL!!!!!!!!

My HazzaBear.

Posted at 3:59 PM on January 8, 2013

OMG, Harry I just wanna marry you bhoo! Your all I think about!! Get out of my head!… AND FALL INTO MY ARMS IN-STEAD, I DON’T I DON’T KNOW KNOW WHAT IT IS, BUT I NEED THAT ONE THING AND YOU GOT THAT ONE THING. <3 Sorry just had to do that. :D. Uhm but yea I am happy they broke up. Never shipped them. And it just makes more room for me ;).

Love you my Hazza bhoo bhoo! <3 Aw u make my heart hurt just thinking about you, so imagine when I meet you. :*) Bye bhoo xoxo

JJ

Posted at 3:57 PM on January 8, 2013

Take a break Taylor, just stop dating for a while so you can figure out what causes these short term relationships. Maybe you are the problem.

LuvHarry

Posted at 4:15 PM on January 8, 2013

Um no. The word isn’t ‘mabye’ it’s ‘IS’ She is the problem in ALL her relationships. All. Well, if you could even call it relationships. Taylor is a player. Let’s leave it at that. Luv u Harry ;).

Me ;)

Posted at 3:37 PM on January 8, 2013

I’m sorry to say this, but it’s about time. I mean yeah yeah, they were a cute couple and stuff but really? It’s not a shocker guys. We all knew this was coming. It was just a matter of time they could last. All the people who liked the couple: oh well get over it, you knew it was gonna happen.
All the people who DIDN’T like couple (well just Taylor, like me XD): Boo-yah!! Victory is ours! Lol jk but seriously no need for a big deal. We all knew (even Harry and Taylor) that this was coming. Personally I never liked Taylor. Not just because she was going out eith my Hazza bear, but I never liked her songs. Plus she’s using these boys to make another hit. Uhm no. Not how it goes. Anyway that was my opinion so don’t critizize me. I won’t give a crap, but still don’t. -Mrs. Styles <3

mlvsiwjlawl

Posted at 7:50 PM on January 8, 2013

Criticizing.
Loser. Obviously she can make it go anyway she wants.
And her songs are amazing
-Mrs. Gtfooo <3

Sierra

Posted at 3:32 PM on January 8, 2013

Stop blaming Harry for this. He did nothing. Yes, he said that he loves her, but the guy can’t help that. It’s all on Taylor. She has mental problems that she needs to sort out. And for now, I think she should focus on writing something other than guys and write something more useful. Like what happened in Connecticut. Demi sang Angels Among Us for them. Why can’t Taylor. Oh, because she’s too dependant on guys.

coti

Posted at 4:02 PM on January 8, 2013

Before you talk, learn what you’re talking about! She wrote a song about bullying, Mean and she wrote a song called Ronan to earn money to help children with cancer! She doesn’t just write about guys and I do admit she needs to slow down these relationships, but as I see this she’s still a great person and so is Harry. I don’t think it was anyones fault, it just wasn’t meant to be.

Live Your Own Life

Posted at 11:23 PM on January 10, 2013

You’re a doctor, now?
Taylor Swift can write anything she wants, it’s HER life. No one is forcing you to listen to her music. By the way, Taylor Swift wrote “Ronan,” a song about a beautiful boy who had cancer. You might want to get your facts straight.

Fita

Posted at 3:25 PM on January 8, 2013

She is a play girl… Omg in a year she’s broke up how many times!!!!

Melissa

Posted at 3:33 PM on January 8, 2013

Such a slut! After one guy from another. Taylor Swift does not deserve Harry. Harry is to good for her. She’s probably working on writing another song. I’m so happy they broke up, I don’t ship them together.

Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ ♥

Posted at 9:46 PM on January 8, 2013

The only one who doesn’t deserve Harry here, is the one saying rude, hateful things about someone they know nothing about and who did nothing wrong, Harry is just as likely to write a song about a breakup/love. Not all her songs are like that if you’d take a minute to learn these things before judging someone so kind so harshly, she’s the one who wrote a song about bullying and standing up for yourself & for a family who lost their son to cancer.