Rihanna: How She’s Making Chris Brown Forget About Karreuche Tran

BauerGriffin, FameFlynet

Meg

Posted at 11:24 AM on January 10, 2013

A gal gat 2 do wat a gal gat 2 do 4 d man she luv Rhi go for ur hrt

Kiki

Posted at 8:49 PM on January 9, 2013

The heading on this blog should more read how Rihhana’s trying to make Chris forget about K but damn its obviously not working lol

Mr. J

Posted at 1:20 PM on January 9, 2013

This is a woman with no intentions of stepping to the side and let Riri and CB have a relationship…but CB doesn’t have a moral conscious. He starts a faux business with her, keeping her on his payroll indefinitely (thereby she pays him back in sex?) gives her a car where it has been proven she can’t afford the gas, upkeep nor insurance, (more things to hang onto her in the future), she is a regular at the hottest clubs, vacations every week like she’s Beyonce….where is the money coming from? Hats and t-shirts? Now she has a interview with Vibe…about what? Hasn’t done a ligitimate modeling gig in years, how many agencies looking for a 4’5 125lbs. with a boyish body to model womens clothes (not average size for most U.S women). The only way she disappear is Rihanna will have to pay her off (2 million) then sign a contract to void if she shows her face again.

roxy

Posted at 1:39 PM on January 9, 2013

I have been trying to say this but no one could have said it more clear. What I think is that she has no idea of what is morally right or wrong and is throwing her youth down the drain. If I was her I would not use up the savings I got from CB in partying every other weekend in clubs that only a celebrity could afford. She should sit down and realize the whole charade is over and she needs a new beginning. Giving a man sex will entice him for only so much time. If there is no love he will eventually walk away. She doesn’t need to do this. I think K and Rihanna have not realized there are more guys out there much more valuable than Chris Brown. They keep saying she is a model or an aspiring model but where does she model and for what brand of clothes? I haven’t seen anything yet.

roxy

Posted at 1:12 PM on January 9, 2013

I don’t know if Chris will fail to be faithful be he seems to want to do things right this year. He also feels comfortable with Rihanna and enjoys her company. I think he does love her.

chianne

Posted at 9:36 AM on January 9, 2013

People, ur gonna ignore the situation of the shoe shots? Kae and Chris posting instagram pics of their feet/shoes, on the same carpet – in Chris’s studio. Throw some Kid Red shots of the studio in the mix, all posted yesterday, in a similar time frame. They hanging. I’m sorry, they just too cozy for comfort. This is in his STUDIO, not a fashion event. YOu can keep your faith; I’m preparing for the next chapter and feeling Chris is leaning now towards the more-stress free laid back relationship he has with Kae. Experiment ending. He was right to try it all out once more before deciding. Oh, and Rih’s following of Matt Kemp.

Just hope there’s no more flip-flop and all the best to Chris and Kae

overit

Posted at 11:22 AM on January 9, 2013

I never thought I would say this but I am completely over both CB and RIH. I wish they would end their drama without getting others involved ie KAE and Matt. Anywho going forward, I will skip over articles relating to these two, I wish all parties well, but I am done.

yuup

Posted at 8:52 AM on January 9, 2013

the dynamic trio…will stay that way for a very long time -no third wheel here CB is proud of himself which guy wouldnt be -2 girls…avail whenever….uh ya

liz

Posted at 6:11 AM on January 9, 2013

right now riri is his #1. later it will be karruche turn lol.

Primrose Ndlovu

Posted at 6:09 AM on January 9, 2013

Karrueche winning!

Lonkdon Moonz

Posted at 3:10 AM on January 9, 2013

there is gonna be alot of Radom rumor about them even tho kaurreche tran still work for Cb no matter what goes on in their personal life just saying plus this story is kinda Funny