Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Buy $11 Million Mansion To Start Family

Tue, January 8, 2013 11:02am EDT by 22 Comments
Kim Kardashian Kanye West House
Courtesy of Google, FameFlynet

With a baby on the way, Kim and Kanye aren’t just shacking up — they’re building a 14,000-square-foot dream home complete with a gym, bowling alley and tricked-out nursery! Read on to find out about their mansion.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are so prepared to live happily ever after, they bought a 10,000-square-foot mansion for $11 million — and are completely gutting it to create an extravagant Italian-style villa home for their growing family!

The house was purchased in a super private gated community in Bel Air, Calif. a source close to Kim and Kanye told TMZ. The source added they have owned the house for a few weeks, and are in the process of transforming it into their dream house.

Inside Kim & Kanye’s 16,000-Square-Foot Dream Home

Kim and Kanye, who are expecting their first child in June, have gutted the 10,000-square-foot house and are planning major renovations. Some of the new additions include a gym, movie theater, bowling alley, basketball court, and indoor and outdoor pool.

The house will also include a full hair and makeup salon, we’re sure came as a special request from the glamorous mom-to-be. And we would be shocked if the new mansion didn’t include a full studio for Kanye!

A brand new nursery is for sure to be included as well, although details about the baby’s new room are still a mystery.

However, Kim and Kanye are going to have to settle for being roommates for now — they reportedly haven’t made any wedding plans yet, and Kim is still legally married to Kris Humphries, who is refusing to settle their tumultuous divorce.

What do YOU think of Kim and Kanye’s house HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think their new mansion is too extravagant?

WATCH: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West’s New Mega Mansion!

TMZ

– Christina Stiehl

More Kim & Kanye baby news:

1. Kris Jenner Told Kim Kardashian She Can Get $6 Million For Baby Pics
  2. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Turn Down $3 Million For Baby Pics
  3. Kim Kardashian: Scared Kris Humphries Will Ruin Pregnancy Joy

safest car seats 2014

Posted at 2:24 AM on March 26, 2014

I’m not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic.
I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this
information for my mission.

sbobet

Posted at 11:23 AM on January 28, 2014

Nice answers in return of this difficulty with genuine arguments
and describing everything on the topic of that.

wow

Posted at 3:38 PM on January 8, 2014

What a materialistic society we live in. Her kid will never know what it means to start from nothing. When it grows up it will think its entitled. Even if they try and and en still good values, the kid is born with a silver spoon in its mouth.

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about setting up
my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Appreciate it

deebird

Posted at 4:08 PM on January 12, 2013

weight

Sky Lewis

Posted at 7:05 PM on January 10, 2013

Ok they supposely started dating 8 mths ago now kim’s pregnant and due in june wow amazing how fast she moves

carms

Posted at 2:47 AM on January 10, 2013

I think that people should stop getting into thier business besides that they r rich n famous they r human n can do whatever it pleases them If they can buy a mansion or 2 so let it b they are not harming anyone or taking it from anyone. Stop hating i like Kim she is a hard worker n goes for what she wants n doesn’t just sit back n takes from anyone. She makes mistakes just like we all do, i say go for whatever u want Kim n Kayne may god bless u both n ur blessed baby that is on it’s way. Good luck Kim n wish u the best.

Sandra

Posted at 2:53 PM on July 13, 2013

Well said

M

Posted at 12:32 AM on January 9, 2013

Maybe they should go ask Petra esscalltone the prise of her house

Orange

Posted at 12:29 AM on January 9, 2013

Forgot something she used Kris wedding profit to buy kanye west a car,this whore is vile with that her mum with a crooked nose. Just sign the annulement papers. How I wish all noodle friends on Facebook will unfollow herAm sure she laugh at them when they talk trash trash like she thier inspiration because she no she is trash with no life so her follower a fools. Look at the dress they decided to make,I mean cheap rags and they wear good clothes and the prices for Thier cheap clothes are very funny

Orange

Posted at 12:21 AM on January 9, 2013

They work hard for their money,funny. Kim is a whore.

Michelle

Posted at 12:27 AM on January 9, 2013

So is your mother!!! your point?

Faith

Posted at 4:54 PM on January 8, 2013

Uhm, Hollywood life I feel this is one too many mistakes. The picture of the house is incorrect, and you make the most pointless and annoying,y repetitive articles. I’m so done with this website. See you on TMZ!

luck

Posted at 3:20 PM on January 8, 2013

they work hard for their money, who are we to decide how they should spend it

maria

Posted at 2:14 PM on January 8, 2013

If I had there kind of money I would be doing the same thing they are. So many people with there comments about feeding the hungery, taking care of other people. Yeah, I would also do that, but I would still buy myself a home like that.

S.V.K.

Posted at 1:38 PM on January 8, 2013

It is all about show. Just think what that money could do to help the hunger in this country something good.She already has a mansion,Or the thousands of families with children that are living in shelters.

Nikki

Posted at 2:10 PM on January 8, 2013

Why dont you take your money and help the hungry. You people are so quick to spend other people money. They are not responsible for the hunger of others. This is America a country built on capitalism, if you want socialism, go live elsewhere. Their money their choice, your money, your choice.

Gina

Posted at 3:04 PM on January 8, 2013

Hate to tell u but this country is on it’s way to socialism.

Jaki

Posted at 2:52 PM on January 8, 2013

I agree with you S.V.K. Always remember, Karma will bite one in the butt..

Lisa S

Posted at 12:42 AM on January 9, 2013

Karma for what? spending your money that you work for? would you appreciate your neighbor coming and knocking on your door and telling you that you should not have bought your car because that money could have helped the poor and hungry? I bet you would curse their a** out, I know I would. I dare someone to tell me how to spend my hard earned money when I put up with crap on a daily basis an commute 2 hours each way for, you must be freaking kidding me. I give what I can give and I am sure that both of them give so much more than we would ever know, but for someone to have the guts to tell me I can’t do what I want with my money is just plain out of place. You people are INSANE. I don’t see you getting upset when other people buy homes for millions, but somehow Kim and Kanye are responsible for all the ills in the world? stop the foolishness.

leanne

Posted at 1:08 PM on January 8, 2013

big house like. she has to have bigger and better than every1 else. princess kim

RC

Posted at 12:39 PM on January 8, 2013

Of course TMZ has the scoop, their information is always correct. This site constantly create false stories.