Justin Bieber Defends Lil’ Twist In Marijuana Controversy

Tue, January 8, 2013 8:53pm EDT by 39 Comments
Justin Bieber Lil Twist Friends
Courtesy of Instagram

Jordan

Posted at 4:47 PM on January 30, 2013

Justin didn’t smoke pot. They located a guy who looks a lot like him but has no tattoos. Justin has tattoos, and he doesn’t where Nike airs. So f off haters.

tiffany

Posted at 2:26 AM on January 15, 2013

hes 18 lets him do what he wants. pots ok. its fun why isnt he aloud to have fun..

Odabi peace

Posted at 8:18 AM on January 13, 2013

Selena was right about dis ctuation and justin is not all i just wanna say is dat i will always luv u both but do not stop bing urself just bcos of a slight mistake that u will end up regreting.tanks will always luv u

lola okhams

Posted at 5:37 AM on January 13, 2013

justin just made a mistake,he is human.this does not stop me from luvin him.stop blaming lil twist,he is just a teen.bieber i luv you,always will nd i hope u dont do this agian

Gerry

Posted at 2:04 PM on January 11, 2013

And those acoustic songs are really about lil twist and not Selena.

Gerry

Posted at 2:02 PM on January 11, 2013

Selena needs to write a song about warning lillte boys about going into the Jungle or they will catch a fever and never go back.

Gerry

Posted at 1:59 PM on January 11, 2013

These two faggots are picture together everywhere even holding hands in one event and in Mexico, no wonder Selena had enough of that Jungle fever crap, good for you Selena stay away from those two Transgender FAGGOTS.

Desaree Bailey .

Posted at 11:52 AM on January 10, 2013

Who hasn’t , smoked weed ? i no everyones tried it atleast once this is so stupid! Justin Bieber isn’t a bad person for doing it , let , alone trying it.. i support him all the way, God grew weed on this earth , which makes it not bad , & there starting to legalize it everywhere . & selena gomez.. she expects him to be her little robot and do whatever she says. he can do what he wants, I love you justin <3

gab

Posted at 6:31 AM on January 12, 2013

girls like you are so blind sometimes. he’s becoming a jerk, he’s becoming an egotistic boy. yeah he took weed but justin bieber is known for having a GOOD reputation so parents are fine with buying tickets and letting their kids listen to him. but this is a let down and it’s disappointing because you expect more of him. you don’t know him or selena at all. you’ve seem tabloids and videos but you don’t actually KNOW them so don’t act like you do or know what’s happening between them. his clothes, the way he acts, the way he speaks now-a-days. it’s going to become more obvious and he’s having a bad-boy phase. it’s not only that he takes weed that is making everyone angry. it’s other things too.

netherlan

Posted at 1:57 AM on January 10, 2013

Justin bieber is 18 . I don’t understand why people think it’s such a big deal that he smoked pot. All teenagers do stuff they aren’t supposed to do, the only reason why people are overreacting like this is because he’s a huge celebrity. People just need to back off and leave him alone. He’s still amazing! <3

lily

Posted at 1:42 PM on January 10, 2013

plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll who cares about him he is guy

Kristen

Posted at 11:21 PM on January 9, 2013

well hes just like all the other stars(lindsey lohan, brittany spears, paris hilton, etc.), i’m glad selena broke up with him. After all this has been happening. If she was with him still she could be doing it if she isn’t already. I never liked him that much.

BELIEBER

Posted at 11:19 PM on January 9, 2013

Justin Bieber was NOT smoking I am mad a’f. What ever perssson thinks he did is a biiitttch!

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 2:11 PM on January 10, 2013

I agrgee with you look even my girl friend argee that photo you can’t really tell what in his hand yes it look like a cigerectt but he said it could be any thing.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 2:20 PM on January 10, 2013

IN MY OPPION AS A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER IN IOWA. I LOOK A RELOOK AND ASK ANOTHER OFFICER AND WE HAVE DECIDE THESE PHOTO ARE NOT CONSLIVE TO BRING UP ANY CHARGES AGAINIST HIM YOU REALLY CAN NOT TELL WHAT HE HAS IN HIS HAND IT COULD BE A JOINT IT COULD BE A CIGERECTT AND IT COULD A PRETEZ . THEIR REASONABLE DOUBT AS LONG AS HE DOESN’T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT. HE OK IT MOST LIKELY WAS A CIGERECTT HE WAS SMOKING AND THAT ALL I CAN TELL BUT IT COULD OF BEEN A PRETEZ HE WAS EATING TO. THE PICTURE IS WAY TO HAZE TO SEE WHAT IT WAS YES THEY CAN GET A SEARCH WARRENT IF THEY WANT BUT IF THEY DO NOT FIND ANY THING IN HIS HOUSE OR ON HIS PROPERTY THEN HE HAS THE RIGHT TO SUE WHO EVER WAS THE LAW OFFICES WHO DID THE SEARCH I BET HE WOULD BE WILL TO CONSENT TO A SEARCH HE MOST LIKELY HAS NOTHING TO HIDE AND THAT WHY HE STAY QUIT ABOUT THIS.

kelsy

Posted at 10:30 AM on January 11, 2013

do you have a twitter because i agree with u

seriously tho

Posted at 4:36 PM on January 9, 2013

boohoo! I hope this isnt true! I hope he isnt smoking!…… forreal tho it isn’t that deep. imma need some of you to stop overreacting and sending yourselves into depression because the biebs likes weed ok? plenty of people smoke, still make great music, and still have a prosperous career…. smoking weed usually doesn’t ruin people’s lives so im sure he will be fine. and a background check on lil twist really? i hope your joking if not WOW! because it’s not that deep boo and you sound crazy.

LeeAnne E

Posted at 3:57 PM on January 9, 2013

I posted a min ago but I got my name wrong lol

LeeAnne W

Posted at 3:55 PM on January 9, 2013

I feeling in love of justin bieber being that amazing role model but now people just keep telling me to just my mind because of what just happened of him smoking … 😔 But I keep asking myself will he every really stop like he said on twitter ” I see you guys, I hear you guys and I will never want to let any of you down. Love you” – justin
But I just want to know if that’s really true….
I just hope u will stop smoking because this can really mess up ur amazing career ….😔

jUST me

Posted at 3:02 PM on January 9, 2013

Ok I’m going to do a background check for lil twist cos I first accused Barbara of bieng a slut but not anymore (sorry Barbara) coz she’s quite nice and sweet and she doesn’t even care about justin all she did was take a pic but idk I’m feeling mixed emotions towards lil twist I just hope something like this never happens again cos lil twist was the cause or not I just hope the best for all

Gerry

Posted at 2:02 PM on January 9, 2013

I think that the BIEB has JUNGLE FEVER.

Gerry

Posted at 2:00 PM on January 9, 2013

I really think that Justin is afraid of coming out of the closet but lil by lil him/her and lil twist will be twisting in the open.

Gerry

Posted at 1:47 PM on January 9, 2013

Pretty soon he’ll be smoking CRACK….theres a saying that goes like this= Tell me who you hanging with and I tell you who you are.

juli

Posted at 1:46 PM on January 9, 2013

Justin will be 19 in two months, Twist is 19, I mean they’re almost the same age. Justin just liked the rapper lifestyle. He’s young and lonely, always with adults around and just needed friends. If he doesn’t go beyond weed, I mean try heavier drugs, he will be fine.

rasheedayehuza

Posted at 10:13 AM on January 9, 2013

i don’t get it. why is lil twist being blamed for this? twist wasn’t even in the pictures taken. it’s funny that people hate the only black friend he actually hangs out with. beliebers and the media are loking for someone to blame for Justin’s actions and it isn’t alfredo (who is white) or any of his other squad, but twist (the rapper). I feel bad for twist and sorry for all the low lifes who can’t look past color.

relax...

Posted at 11:00 AM on January 9, 2013

@rasheedaayehuza I feel the same way. like the comment on here saying how twist is going to end up in jail and they hope bieber doesnt end up next to him… what indications do you have that he is headed for jail? I totally believe that comments like that are based on twist’s color and wanting to blame the black guy for the choices (which to me isn’t even that bad or that big of a deal) that justin bieber is making when in all honesty he is a young man now not some easily influenced little kid and is going to do what he feels like doing.

BieberMania

Posted at 4:40 PM on January 9, 2013

Nothing to do with color. The lil Twat has a profile picture smoking weed , like he is proud of it and he is the one who provided Justin with drugs and alcohol. Alfredo isnt white, he is hispanic and he is not the one who gave Justn the weed. Dont pull that race card nonsense.

lol

Posted at 6:40 PM on January 10, 2013

Yea because I’m sure even if lil twist provided him with it that’s no indication that Justin wanted the drugs and alcohol he just forced him into it. Shut up! Justin bieber is grown its not that boy’s fault. racial or not yall just want to blame someone who doesn’t deserve the blame.

Michelle

Posted at 7:11 AM on January 9, 2013

I love that Justin is supporting his friend. Justin is an adult, and shouldn’t blame anyone for his actions. I see nothing wrong with what he did. He wants to be free to be a young man. Go for it, have fun. He still does his job. Let him be. GO out and date girls, and live your life, Justin. Figure out who you are, and pick your own friends and girlfriends. You’ll be fine.

Mel

Posted at 6:25 AM on January 9, 2013

So what if Justin was dedending Lil Twist he is his friend he didn’t make Justin smoke did he no Justin has a mind of his own he is 18 after all.

Monica

Posted at 2:20 AM on January 9, 2013

OMG it’s just weed he defending a friend he has had for a long time like a good friend would if he didn’t i would be questioning if Justin was a good friend but he is people are calling Lil Twist bad when he isn’t he just young and wants to have fun same as Justin

Luke

Posted at 1:27 AM on January 9, 2013

Interview on Chelsea Lately back in 2009:
Chelsea: Don’t let this town change you alright?
Justin Bieber: It won’t

—————–

Looks like Justin has broken his promise. This town has changed him! A lot of people still believe he is still kidrauhl? yeah right! Where are his friends Ryan Butler, Christian Beadles, and Chaz Somers?! Did he ditch them because he decided he is better than them? What a selfish brat! I’m a belieber as well and I care about him. He is going down the wrong path and he needs to get his act together and stop bugging Selena Gomez to take him back. Justin needs to focus on music and keep his fans happy.

I don’t think Justin should defend Lil twist because he’ll end up in jail one day (Lil Twist). Hopefully Justin won’t end up in the slammer with him. Looks like Justin needs a lot of prayer request.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 2:22 PM on January 10, 2013

COLLEGE COLLEGE AND COLLEGE THEIR NOT FAMOUS AS HIM THEY CAN RUN DO TO LA EVERY TIME HE NEED THEM.

georgia

Posted at 11:11 PM on January 8, 2013

Defending this guy shows a lot about Justin´s character ! He´s chosen a junkie over his clean true friends from Stafford and couldn´t care less about the message he´s sending to his fans ( some of which are small children) . Apparently we are only important to him when it comes to buying his albums and going to his concerts . And to think that I used to defend this guy , used to look up to him as a role model ! All he cares about is how much money and adulation he can get ! I won´t be fooled by him anymore !

cofer

Posted at 12:15 AM on January 9, 2013

oh shut up. if anything hes sending a good message. SMOKE WEED! Out of all the harmful things of this earth people want to cry over some marijuana. Atleast he wasn’t found sloppy drunk somewhere pissing his pants. Marijuana is one of the safest “drugs” out there. I wouldnt even consider it a so-called “drug”. Just because a man one day said it was a drug doesnt mean it is. drink alot of alcohol= death. smoke alot of cigarettes= death. smoke alot of weed= less stress, no overdose, MAYBE go to sleep. It seems to me the legal stuff is what kills you.

Paige

Posted at 9:35 PM on January 9, 2013

I couldn’t agree more, what a great point.

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 2:28 PM on January 10, 2013

NOW YOU MAY HAVE CHANGE THIS OFFICER MIND NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT YOU ARE RIGHT AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT HAVE A REACTION TO IT. I HAVE PULL KIDS IN THEIR CARS I COULD SMELL IT YES BUT I COULD ALSO SEE IT WAS A JOINT YES I COULD OF ARRESTED THEM BUT WHO WASN’T THEIR WERE FOUR KIDS IN THE CAR I COULD ARRESTED EVERYBODY FOR THE WEED. AND NO ONE WANTED TO COME FOWARD AND BY THAT WE HAVE ARE HANDS TIE IT EITHER OR NO ONE GET ARRESTED MAYBE I JUST A NICE OFFICER BECAUSE THEY PULL OVER TO A SIDE STREET AWAY FROM THE TRAFFIC THAT HOW YOU GET ON A OFFICER GOOD SIDE JUST TO LET YOU PEOPLE KNOW. FLASH YOU CATUTION LIGHT TO LET THEM KNOW YOU SEE THEM ALL YOU HAVE TO DO.

jUST me

Posted at 3:12 PM on January 9, 2013

PlZ dont say that you were a fan and should always be
He apologigized for what he has done and was deeply sorry
Hopefully it was a one time thing
And think didn’t you see other NORMAL ORDINARY people smoking he’s less than them at least he apologised and said it will be the last time he would do something like that but I don’t know lil twist seems kind of mean but I know justin has a mind of his own and I trust him that he would able to make his own desicions
At least there is something you beliebers would be celebrating lol (jelenas break up)

Ps sorry for sounding like a childish fan I’m not anything like that (NOT a fan) but
Just want the best for him and not turn into a selfish beat like some celebs we know