Taylor Swift ‘Visibly Unhappy’ Leaving Harry Styles — Eyewitness Report

Tue, January 8, 2013 11:40am EDT by 26 Comments
Harry Styles Taylor Swift Break Up
Courtesy Twitter

BELLA

Posted at 6:20 AM on March 17, 2014

I will immediately take hold of your rss as I can’t find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly allow me recognize in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

sharna

Posted at 11:07 AM on August 31, 2013

u cant put all the blame on harry hes probley heart broken too

toric contact lenses wiki

Posted at 6:34 AM on April 9, 2013

I seriously love your site.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you develop this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I’m planning to create my own personal website and want to learn where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Thanks

test1

Posted at 5:34 PM on March 17, 2013

I got what you should, thanks pertaining to swing up. Woh I am happy to exploit this site finished search engines. Thanks Pertaining to Share Khmer Karaoke Stars Somnangblogs.

ABA aka SKILLZ

Posted at 4:37 AM on February 21, 2013

A DOLLAR STOPPED GOD FROM SMILING !

Ashley B xoxo

Posted at 8:01 PM on January 15, 2013

It was nobody’s fault! It takes to to fight!

ML

Posted at 9:46 PM on January 13, 2013

Sometimes I wonder if these celebs need everything to be perfect, or they just bolt? I mean, if that were me, I wouldn’t have been able to afford to just up and leave, and get a new ticket home. That hotel would be a rare event for me and my guy. Even if we had had a fight, we would have had very little choice but to stay and work it out – we certainly wouldn’t have been able to afford 2 different accommodations, and change travel arrangements, etc. I think it’s just too easy for rich and famous celebrities to walk away when they feel in the least bit slighted. And don’t forget that they are used to people looking up to them, not being their equals. I don’t know who said what to whom, but going from lovebirds on a romantic vacation to her speeding away, never to be seen with him again, is rather ridiculous. At least she has sense enough not to keep going back if she’s not willing to change anything to make it work. Better to break it off cold, if you can’t bend even a little to try and work things out. Best of luck anyway to both.

Emilia

Posted at 12:37 PM on January 13, 2013

Wow have you even thought about how harry felt
about the song taylor???

Samantha

Posted at 8:26 PM on January 8, 2013

I am upset that this could happen to Taylor and Harry but a break up means they were not meant to be but I did think they looked cute together but then again it is their love life and we should stay out of it. I support whatever they choose to do.

Taylor should for now be single because single is great and it gives her time to relax to think about who her ideal guy is you know? She just has trouble finding prince charming and I hope she finds her true love soon.

Harry, sure girls are all over him and thinks he is hot or whatever but he also needs time to be single for a while so he can think. He’ll find the right girl soon but she could be anywhere, it doesn’t have to be a celebrity or maybe it could, we don’t know. Like I said its their love life. Right now he just has to follow his heart.

For finding true love: your heart has to be more than a million beats for that person, your eyes on that person will get you interested as you lock yours with their eyes, your heart and soul has to tell you that he/she is the the one; be loyal, honest, loving, protective, their shoulder to cry on, be their everything.

True love is within the person, not the outside. Harry and Taylor should know that. Look with your heart guys not your damn eyes.

Angi Newsom

Posted at 6:09 PM on January 8, 2013

Idk but i think Taylor swift and Harry styles is dumb bcuz Taylor should date a normal guy unsted of celebrate if she want to a commited realtion ship like faith will bring her to him and Harry styles is ganna probly be married like 5 time bcuz he seems like a player so yeah

Stevie

Posted at 2:21 PM on January 8, 2013

Harry should be the blame, he goes party and not with Taylor. Taylor is a sweet girl, from the vacation they went they should be together but not fans comes to them take picture and not leave them alone how rude they are, I think they needed alone time, but it’s over Haylor there so cute couples :(

p00p

Posted at 5:08 PM on January 8, 2013

Harry’s to blame? Taylor is sweet? HOW many boyfriends has she had in the past year? Yeah, I’d re-check your statements, because they’re pretty false. She can’t keep a man for more than a couple months. It’s sad that she’s a man eater, and I’m definitely not looking forward to her next song.

ttdirectioner

Posted at 6:54 PM on January 8, 2013

i dont want to hate on her,but ur kinda right…

ysabella

Posted at 8:21 PM on February 24, 2013

Hey Harry is not to claim

Ernie

Posted at 1:23 PM on July 29, 2013

She’s only dated Harry and Connor in 2012 and she was single for all of 2011

CallMe Kevin(= (@KevinColors)

Posted at 1:15 PM on January 8, 2013

Well…. whose ready for a new ex boyfriend song?

JD

Posted at 12:54 PM on January 8, 2013

I am beginning to think the sweet Taylor has issues.Not sure what they are but she can not keep a boyfriend.

beth

Posted at 1:34 PM on January 8, 2013

a fling is not a boyfriend, she only had three serious relationships, joe jonas, taylor lautner and john mayer, one month of fun, nothing more, nothing less

MaryD

Posted at 12:23 PM on January 8, 2013

Jelena and Haylor are over. Justin and Taylor (Jaylor) is a recipe for BFFs with benefits. With busy schedules they will rarely see each other, when they do, no drama, no BS, just fun.

Anonymous

Posted at 11:50 AM on January 8, 2013

Taylor Swift is one cold fish.

Sweet Killer

Posted at 11:10 AM on January 8, 2013

Oh. How sad is that! I will miss for Haylor. I liked them together. :( I hope they will find new girlfriend and boyfriend and they will be happy. ;)

Liz

Posted at 10:23 AM on January 8, 2013

She’ll find the 25th d to hop on, she will be o.k.

whatever

Posted at 10:16 AM on January 8, 2013

I guess the fact that she chose to leave instead of trying to work things out really tells how little investment there must have been in this relationship. That or they really hit an unexpected roadblock that both knew could not be overcome…

JustinSelena Fan

Posted at 10:05 AM on January 8, 2013

Both

helen

Posted at 9:40 AM on January 8, 2013

come on taylor is too much, too rich, too famous, too beautiful, she can have the man she wants. she is going to be heartbroken like for 2 sec until she realizes she is freaking taylor swift, the number 1 female singer in the world, right now

financial cliff

Posted at 9:56 AM on January 8, 2013

just be glad, taylor.
THIS IS JUST A “ZERO” IN DISKIES!!