Rihanna Disses Karrueche Tran On Twitter After Chris Brown Date

Mon, January 7, 2013 10:22pm EST by 116 Comments
Rihanna Disses Karrueche Tran
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Instagram, Twitter

Jess

Posted at 10:09 AM on January 8, 2013

@Maldita Lol Rihanna fans are not “dissing” Kae, it is what it is. If the high end hooker shoe fits, Kae should wear it :) And Ri is old, smart enough to make her own decisions its her life after all. Worry about yours

MalDiTa AkO (@malditachris)

Posted at 9:34 AM on January 8, 2013

his video confession is very clear..HE IS INLOVE WITH THE TWO WOMEN…until now all rihanna fans are saying chris is all up to rihanna.tsk.. better all you rihanna fans watch over and over that video of confession of chris….so all you can recall things:) and understand why kae is always there in the picture:) must all you rihanna fans stop dissing karueche..why not trying to oppose rihanna and help her to make her mind too like all you saying to kae.

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:00 AM on January 8, 2013

video confession more like a drug induced rant lmao.. That boy needs rehab.

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:03 AM on January 8, 2013

@maldito
He looked he had just popped a molly and was sweating true Rih fans dont want her to be with no crackhead. Rih is not chris girlfriend its more like i will call him when i need my a** licked..lol

roxy

Posted at 1:45 AM on January 9, 2013

Please whoever is using the nickname “maldito/a” do not use or say that word. It is a real bad word and you are just bringing a curse upon yourself. Watch your words.

Bridge

Posted at 9:32 AM on January 8, 2013

This all is hilarious. “K” was never Chris’ girl. It was/is all FAKE. It is all smoke and mirrors to show that Chris could be serious w/a woman for a few years to prove that he is not a woman beater after he hit Ri. There is no need to hate “K”, Ri or Chris. It’s all FAKE. Save your energy. One day, we may be told the truth, maybe not. But either way, if anyone WITH ANY TRUE SENSE, takes a trip down memory lane over the past year will see. “K” is not weak nor stupid. She would never allow Chris to do whatever he wanted unless it was discussed in the deal (which I’m sure it was). She and Chris were to “act like they were having a open relationship” while she was the main piece. It still showed the world that he could be in a relationship without being violent against a woman. That’s all this is about. Now that it’s coming to an end, they and the media are keeping people arguing with each other while Chris and Rihanna are working on getting married (that’s my belief). I do STAN for Chrianna BUT I like “K” (why shouldn’t I? She has done nothing wrong to me). I refuse to believe that she would allow any man to humiliate her for a full year (non-stop I might add) for a condo, car and $$. I am giving her much more credit than that and you should too. It’s a trick people, something big is brewing btw Chris and Rihanna. “K” is there to keep smoke over our eyes. Stop arguing and getting smart with each other and putting the three of them down. IT’S JUST A TRICK…..you will see.

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:08 AM on January 8, 2013

@Bridge
What the hell is a chrianna or chrae you people need a life, what do you know about kae to like her is she an entertainer enlighten me. What has she done in life more than enable Chris with his drug use look at him he looks horrible just like mto said FIRE MARSHALL BOB/BILL from living color eewww lmao

roxy

Posted at 1:42 AM on January 9, 2013

I got to think it was a publicity stunt but I doubt it. I think poor k is desperate. She doesn’t know what to do. It is like the publicity stunt of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. The only difference is that they never thought they were going to end up liking each other and getting used to each other. I really don’t see Chris being affectionate to KT. Who knows what he is up to.

Lonkdon Moonz

Posted at 9:00 AM on January 8, 2013

Bet they are laughing all the way to the bank cause people love to create mess story about them there are so many gossip about them & maybe some of it ain’t True @ all, Somebody is just keeping it entertraning. the message is meant to the Hater & Blogger

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:11 AM on January 8, 2013

@lonkdon
Maybe Chris def Rih is laughing all the way to the bank. Kae ? Does she even have a bank account.

Sandra Renee Hicks

Posted at 8:40 AM on January 8, 2013

Hi –

What if Rihanna said this to Chris:

“The capital C in your name is shrinking to a small c. And I’m about to see my way out of this triangle and leave you with a square.

“You need to make a move and quick or else you’ll c that I’m gone…on my way to deep calculations…preparing for a real man who truly adds up…”

Sandra Renee Hicks

Posted at 8:12 AM on January 8, 2013

HI –

If Chris decides to be a real man, he’ll kill his relationship with Karrueche – all the way!

He can settle the matter once and for all – choose – for real. And show evidence that he has chosen.

###

Ok, he said he was single but he desires Rihanna, it appears, more than he desires Karrueche.
That evidence is in photos from Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years appearances with Rihanna…

That being the case, even if he is single, if I were Rihanna, I wouldn’t tolerate Chris’ continued connection with Karrueche – too much baggage.

###

Here’s a good conversation:

Rihanna to Chris: If you’re single, I’m single too. I’m going to be about connecting back with my ex.

Chris, with pained expression, to Rihanna – “What?! the f–k?”

Rihanna, calmly taking a drag on a smoke, “You heard me. I’m a diamond, baby, and I’m not about sharing you with counterfeits. If you keep on this shared trip, I need me some company, too. Rihanna picks up her phone to demonstrate that she’s got calling her ex on her mind.

Chris, fearful, responds, “You know you’re my main…”

Rihanna puts her hand up in the stop motion. “I’m not about the main, C, I’m about the ONLY. What you gonna do? You ain’t got much time.” She rubs her phone…

Chris frowns and goes into deep thought.

I don’t want to lose this diamond, lady Chris thinks, and I’m not about the Rihanna ex deal… Rihanna ain’t playing, I can tell, he thinks harder….

To be continued…maybe…

Curious Styles

Posted at 6:24 AM on January 8, 2013

Chris has been on IG liking Rihanna pics and basically stalking her since the day of that event… He love himself some RiRi, he gonna do what ever it takes to stay in her life because I think she has put her foot down. Chris is sprung, what ever Ri want from and of Chris, Ri get. He don’t care about Kae’s feelings when it comes to Rihanna, watch how fast he make Kae disappear out of his life completely..

Music Lover

Posted at 7:12 AM on January 8, 2013

So what’s taking him so long? If he wants Rih so bad why did he take Karrueche to the Agenda show? I’m surje Rih didn’t want that. How much you wanna bet Karrueche is not going anywhere?

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:14 AM on January 8, 2013

@music lover
personally i hope he stays with kae he is def not on rih’s level..

Jewels

Posted at 4:08 AM on January 8, 2013

K-dee thats what you think but honey thats not reality. Chris acting like a strung out crackhead he doesnt even know how f*cking lucky he is to just be in Rih’s presence.

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:16 AM on January 8, 2013

@jewels
SO TRUE, but acting look at him he is a crackhead..remember the pics of kae smoking crack on the toilet bowl smh

k-dee

Posted at 3:01 AM on January 8, 2013

When chris lost Rihanna, he was devisted. He littarily sang Rihanna in all his songs. Nw dat he got her, I don’t think the dude wil throw his last chance of change away.

Jess

Posted at 2:51 AM on January 8, 2013

So Ri thinks kae is Christopher’s charity work?! LOL cant argue with that however the b*tch dont kill my vibe caption is directed to ALL the negative nancies (kae’s entire fan base) coming at Ri and taking out their failed life fustrations on her.

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:17 AM on January 8, 2013

AMEN

R.S

Posted at 2:05 AM on January 8, 2013

there wasn’t any date between chris & karruech(and Rih wasn’t in f*ckin Ireland!)but if there was,Rih knows more than anyone,maybe she knows it’s a bussiness date or s.th like that.Rih isn’t stupid bi*ches,she knows what she does

roxy

Posted at 2:28 AM on January 8, 2013

It’s all gossip to keep the blogs up and around and to have people make a big fuss out of it. Most of this is just perception and some stories are rearranged.
I thought kae wasn’t over it but it seems she doesn’t care any more. She knows that CB is done with her and maybe now what she wants is to remain in the media, keep her image on the internet, and keep laughing all the way up to the bank :D Am I wrong? Is all this my bias point of view? Dites-moi qu’est-ce que vous pensez….

Music Lover

Posted at 6:48 AM on January 8, 2013

Chris is lying to both women. He had Karrueche in his car and took her to a public event where he knew there would be cameras and fans. Then his mentally ill behind thought liking pics of Rihanna on Instagram was gonna fix that. He’s in love with both women. IN LOVE. Karrueche lets him get away with more than Rih, but she obviously is capable of putting her foot down and making demands from time to time. Like it or not Rihanna can’t have him right now. Karrueche was his girlfriend and Rih couldn’t just come in and discard her because Chris doesn’t want to discard her. Rih needs to give up and I hope she has this time.

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:19 AM on January 8, 2013

@Roxy
Once again kae has a bank account? lmao ooh i get it the Chris Brown branch lmao

babe

Posted at 1:53 AM on January 8, 2013

BETTER YET! she aint you was for KAE?? DUECES was for RIHANNA THO!haha! maybe in chris eye kae is better ..remember he said ‘im moving on to sumthing better,no more tryin to make it work!!’

roxy

Posted at 2:30 AM on January 8, 2013

He wrote it when she was with Drake or Ashton. He was really butt-hurt because he never wanted rih to move on….

Curious Styles

Posted at 6:30 AM on January 8, 2013

Draya was his girlfriend before Kae, so deuces was for her not Ri.. If he loved Kae more then Ri, he wouldnt have dropped kicked Kae to the curb with a statement, video and he packed her bags and took a picture of it and he spent every holiday with Rihanna.

Music Lover

Posted at 6:41 AM on January 8, 2013

Draya was never his girlfriend. He dated her briefly and was only caught in public with her once. She’s a professional jumpoff. Probably never been a girlfriend in her life. It doesn’t matter who he loves more. He is seeing both women. Neither one of them is special to him. He wants both and he will have both as long as possible.

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:22 AM on January 8, 2013

@Babe
Something better you are delusional look at kae. Not only that look what she has done to him over the past 2 years. God help him he needs prayers and guidance damn shame..

Cris

Posted at 1:31 AM on January 8, 2013

Rhi n cb r now so much in lv lets ope they cont. The xam way since rhi got trust in cb…aint nobody business

Monarch Sovereign

Posted at 1:10 AM on January 8, 2013

And the whole situation is getting so boring and lame that I can feel my hair growing.

Marcia

Posted at 1:08 AM on January 8, 2013

Did anyone see Rihanna latest IG like which says I BELIEVE IN SECOND CHANCES BUT NOT EVERY ONE DESERVES IT. I wonder what that was all about . Some one at HL needs to update us

financial cliff

Posted at 12:40 AM on January 8, 2013

…………these kids are hired & payed by gossip reporters to continue their actions.

sharon

Posted at 12:08 AM on January 8, 2013

As they say “SHOW ME ” . I like at least 80 % of the world dont believe anything Chris says. Lets see his actions and then judge what he said and what he means beacuse this man has no morals or principles he will say one thing and do something else.

SHOW US CHRIS BROWN if you mean what you said to Rihanna that you would cut ties with Karrueche and focus on her. I guess you are too scared to show then just go sit somewhere else.
Most men are big talk and no action and Chris is a prime example

binky04

Posted at 11:46 PM on January 7, 2013

K needs to move on i don’t care what CB is telling her he spent the holidays with the next chick and posted pics every day of there luv feast…….Here we go again please K listen to SHE AINT U. you were there when Breezy needed u but remember he did not break up with Riri becuz he stopped lovin her

Shanta

Posted at 12:25 PM on January 8, 2013

Binky. read this comment from another blog.”.What I don’t understand is the silly females who are like “well Rih got him on the days that mattered – Christmas and New Years!” That is bird mentality. A real woman doesn’t share her man, period. When she sees he isn’t going to be faithful, she bows out and finds better.”….real talk.

binky04

Posted at 10:55 PM on January 8, 2013

can’t argue with dat

roxy

Posted at 11:35 PM on January 7, 2013

I don’t think CB is cheating on Rihanna. If he is and she supposedly “loses” him, she is not losing at all. In fact, she would be winning. There are a lot of better men, more handsome, and fit to be a husband and a dad, than Chris Brown.

Kiki

Posted at 11:26 PM on January 7, 2013

did i just not say about an hour ago on the previous blog that claims Rhi is not mad about Chris being out with Karreuche that they were soon gonna make another blog about Rihanna ranting on here instagram account about chris been see with Karreuche lol
DUH! this website is god damn predictable lol

sharon

Posted at 12:09 AM on January 8, 2013

you were right . you did predict this

Curious Styles

Posted at 6:37 AM on January 8, 2013

Rihanna dont care about Kae, she never has, she don’t see her.. Chris is obsessed with Rihanna, the only way he will stop with Rihanna if she stops the relationship. Rihanna run that whole situation. The media always try to say Ri and CB parted ways and end up looking stupid..

Perry

Posted at 7:47 AM on January 8, 2013

He is also obsessed with KT.

vadatoapple

Posted at 11:12 PM on January 7, 2013

I still think Rihanna deserves better than Chris Brown. Exes can never be friends. If I were Rihanna I would tell chris to cut all ties with her, i mean they can be cool no beef but not to the point they go together to his clothing line launch. friends or not, he shouldn’t do that. why Rihanna sticks with chris brown I wonder. She’s beautiful, she will meet someone who will treat her right and make her happier. not someone who disrespects her publicly like that. I like chris brown, but rihanna just deserves better. he can go ahead and continue dating karrueche, nobody cares.

FF

Posted at 11:04 PM on January 7, 2013

why does anyone even like that monkey Chris?

binky04

Posted at 11:48 PM on January 7, 2013

cause he put it down & people fell in love……and K loves the life she had being his girl and traveling the world

roxy

Posted at 2:33 AM on January 8, 2013

He’s not handsome anymore. Day by day he looks older and gaunt…ugh

twp

Posted at 10:56 PM on January 7, 2013

HL you have little too much source!!!!!!!!!!!!

candy

Posted at 10:44 PM on January 7, 2013

“Things between [Rihanna] and Chris are tight and there’s no need for her to be mad or insecure,” our source says. “One thing Rihanna has a lot for Chris is trust. They got this. They’re on point with their relationship. She knows Chris already told [Karrueche] it’s over between them so she’s not even tripping.” I HAVE HEARD THIS BEFORE ONLY THE NAMES INVERTED! AHAHAHAHAH

sharon

Posted at 12:10 AM on January 8, 2013

yes I too heard this when Karrueche said the same thing funny that ? Who is your source HL ?

chivalroustee

Posted at 10:39 PM on January 7, 2013

Rihanna is such a classy lady. *side eye*

sandra duncan