Miley Cyrus’ Edgy New Faux Hawk: Hot Or Not? Sound Off Below

Mon, January 7, 2013 9:34am EDT by 24 Comments
Miley Cyrus Hair
FameFlynet

The starlet seems to have changed her cut yet again, debuting a blonder look on top with darker sides. What do you think of the look? Sound off below!

Miley Cyrus, 20, could be the biggest hair chameleon in Hollywood! Ever since she chopped her locks in August, the star’s hairstyle has gone through even more changes. The latest look is a platinum, spikey top with darker, shaved sides.

While the drastic change took some getting used to, we think she’s been rocking the rebel look. We know Miley’s fiance Liam Hemsworth loves the look, but Miley too seems to be embracing her individuality and more edgy side. “I think I’ve finally found out who I am, and it changes every freaking day, as you can tell,” Miley has said of her new ‘do. “Every time I write a song, I feel like I can finally be me, because I’m not stuck into a label, all of these people telling me who to be.”

Since Miley first revealed her haircut on Twitter, critics have been pretty harsh. But, at just twenty, Miley is wise beyond her years.  “If you don’t have something nice to say don’t say anything at all. My hair is attached to my head no one else’s and it’s going bye bye ;),” she responded to criticism.

Miley also took time to share some wise words with fans. “Self love is the greatest of all flatterers,” she wrote, and followed by posting pic after pic of the new style. Miley also told fans, that Liam totally digs her newer edgy style. “He loves [my haircut],” Miley wrote. “Last night he said I look the happiest he’s seen me in a while ;) he likes seeing my eyes more.” We love that Miley and Liam embrace individuality. Miley’s worth as an individual is certainly not dictated by her hair!

HollywoodLifers, do YOU love Miley’s newest ‘do? Vote below!

Watch: Miley Cyrus Smoking Pot Pics Posted To Instagram

– Jennifer Tzeses

More Miley Cyrus News:

1. Miley Cyrus’ Fiance Liam Hemsworth Involved In Violent Street Fight
  2. Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth’s $150 Million Prenup Battle
  3. Miley Cyrus Has Twitter Meltdown Defending Justin Bieber

Grimaces

Posted at 1:08 PM on February 3, 2013

lesbian?????!!!

Yasemin

Posted at 4:03 AM on January 22, 2013

her hair is sooooooo ugly:'( it makes her face chubby:(

mileycyrusno1fan

Posted at 7:42 AM on January 15, 2013

she is gorgeous! she can pull off anything and look stunning! with her enchanting eyes and smile, kind heart and character! i mean, seriously, can you imagine taylor swift, selena gomez or demi lovato rocking this haircut?! it will look SO ugly on them! no offence! anything looks PERFECT on miley! cyrus virus rules!

Jeff

Posted at 11:20 PM on January 12, 2013

Slut.
Next.

Lulu

Posted at 4:11 PM on January 12, 2013

I think Miley was previously wonderful

Some guy

Posted at 3:33 PM on January 10, 2013

Thats really hot, good job Miley, get out of that family channel limbo and do what you want!!

Anne

Posted at 3:12 PM on January 8, 2013

Whether or not you like her, she’s a twenty year old woman and she can pick her own hairstyles. I don’t think she needs a bunch of crazy fans yelling at her because they’re suddenly sad that she no longer subscribes to their personal opinions on beauty. That’s just kind of pathetic, ladies.

Amy

Posted at 11:33 PM on January 7, 2013

The only person who could pull this off is Pink :/ I miss the old Miley!

mvk

Posted at 10:42 PM on January 7, 2013

UGH !!!! She went from glam to garbage, from hot to trashy, from feminine to butch.

deedee

Posted at 8:13 PM on January 7, 2013

boy much?

duh

Posted at 8:09 PM on January 7, 2013

Miley looks HOT!!!!!!!!!!

Hope Lucero

Posted at 6:42 PM on January 7, 2013

What does Miley have to be rebellious about? She’s spoiled and lost her feminity. I use to like Miley alot. Her hairstyle is dikie (sp) now. Sexy dresses and dykie hair is clashing on her. She talks alot of mumbo jumbo about being herself–she talks like a rebellious 15 yr old. Miley has done what she pleases for years. She kisses women on twitter, not cute if you have morals and claim to be a Christian. I’ll pray for her, she needs it.

keke

Posted at 6:24 PM on January 7, 2013

I really miss when she had her long hair… I loved it when she wore her hair messy with ripped jean shorts and a leather jacket but if she likes this new style its fine

Nina

Posted at 4:48 PM on January 7, 2013

omg, omg, enough is enough!! awful!!! did she go crazy? :O

Ross

Posted at 1:11 PM on January 7, 2013

Remember Petrovsky’s daughter and ex-wife in the final 2 SatC episodes calling the eiffel tower and those chairs at that restaurant as “hideous” (said in a fun French accent)? This just came to mind when I saw these photos. “Heed-yuhs, just heed-yuhs!”

Ross

Posted at 1:09 PM on January 7, 2013

Eww! Terrible. Just terrible. Awful, awful, awful.

Jaki

Posted at 12:16 PM on January 7, 2013

She looks like a lesbo..

J&S

Posted at 11:07 AM on January 7, 2013

it’s cool!!!!!

rez

Posted at 10:46 AM on January 7, 2013

now she looks like bieber even with out make up.

M

Posted at 10:32 AM on January 7, 2013

She’s only a disgusting Bi***

Rose

Posted at 10:24 AM on January 7, 2013

I really dont like it on her. Some girls can really pull it off but this look for miley is not my fave. Maybe if she had a pixie cut it would suit her better , but I like The langer hair on her better. But het, if she likes it wth.

allie M

Posted at 9:53 AM on January 7, 2013

I love it!!!! Super cute on her

Katieee