‘Kourtney & Kim Take Miami’: A Violent Kardashian Fight — Watch

Mon, January 7, 2013 3:47pm EDT by 19 Comments
Kourtney and Kim Take Miami Fight
E!

Ferru

Posted at 12:03 AM on February 18, 2013

Kim PLEASE miscarry and bleed to death.

milderd

Posted at 9:54 AM on April 24, 2013

kim i am a ugandan fan of yours sweety i wish you the best with kanye hope ur baby will be my name sake

ziahbongwa

Posted at 5:39 AM on May 3, 2013

omg i think dat a bit hash…..how cud u sai dat to another human being…..

Setra

Posted at 1:05 AM on January 18, 2013

It sounds like we’re in for a really intense season! I can’t imagine what Kourtney called Kim, or why Kim’s best friend gets slapped by Kourtney, but I’m looking forward to finding out. This show is a favorite for me and my DISH coworker, which is why we watch every season. I’ll be recording it on my DISH Hopper this season so that I’m sure not to miss it. With this I’ll be able to start watching on my living room TV and then continue watching on my kitchen TV right where I left off. This allows me to get work done around the house while I watch.

Heidi

Posted at 1:14 PM on January 16, 2013

SCUM NEVER CHANGES.

CandyCane

Posted at 5:51 PM on January 13, 2013

Kim 2 much

ninjaja

Posted at 3:29 PM on January 14, 2013

pause the video where she slaps jonathan, if you best friend was being slap you would sit there and LAUGH!! kim is completely laughing in the back ground. 1 this is her publicist of course he will play his role.

lilgrandma

Posted at 8:58 AM on January 12, 2013

I tell you fools that family is a JOKE anymore!!! they all fakes and they need to fake the drama but they are so fake that it shows real bad they are the laughing stock anymore!! so why do we keep coming back if we hate them so much? kim knows she has it make for her rest of her life and if we like it or not! I use to love and couldn’t wait to read or get the mag.and read about them.now i just see them and say oh just another story and most of the times i don’t finish reading it!!!that’s right they need to grow up they are not teenagers anymore!! they need to let go of the show and be a real family!!! they do dumb things b/c they don’t have a life of thier own!! and kim really needs to put ray.j dick out of her mouth uuugh!!!she sounds soooo uuugh!! if i was next to her i would really hit her in the back of her head to see if ray.j dick will pop out LOL!! but really they get to me anymore!! kim needs to move on with kanye and be a good wifey and mommy if not kanye get somebody to teach her and QUICK!!hope she can change a diper with those nails or smell the baby poop oh forgot nanny do the dirty jobs on most wannbe stars!!so sorry when a nanny has to do the dirty work and that’s not a mommy love!just the good things a real mother does everything just gets some help not do everything!!! Sorry but a ho is always a ho if she had more respect for herself and her baby she dress better too!!

Missy

Posted at 7:56 AM on January 12, 2013

I don’t watch the show but watched the clip. Sheesh Kim can’t act to save her life! Every sentence she says sounds so fake. This fight is fake too. She would have been at the beginning of her pregnancy when this took place. Like she’s really going to take a chance with her million dollar project.

RobBen

Posted at 3:46 PM on January 11, 2013

yes badly scripted and we have NO IDEA why becuase their real lives are all such train wrecks that why add to an already disgusting lifestyle? We just do not get it…yes we all watch but its because sadly hate drives people more than any positive feeling, including love…TRAGIC of EPIC PROPORTIONS

Mboomer

Posted at 11:25 AM on January 11, 2013

This show is totally scripted.. badly scripted. They have to come up with something and it is so boring……….They are an abomination and are a very bad role model…..no education, no talent, immoral and greedy…..Wow… and lets remember what Kim said about all the young people watching and I quote……”they are gullible imbeciles with no life of their own”… maybe so but they don’t have a sex tape in which you kim K got peed on for MONEY. They are not gullible, they are naive. Needless to say that I do not watch your show but I do come across when surfing for something good to watch with real actors!!!!!!!! MB

eli

Posted at 5:08 PM on January 10, 2013

kourtney doest have shame jealous fool

chi

Posted at 5:05 PM on January 10, 2013

stupid kourtney is just jealous of kim. that why she will continue to remain were she is

TTFan

Posted at 9:44 AM on January 9, 2013

so fake it’s laughable. wtf was that?

Kunt-ye West

Posted at 10:30 AM on January 8, 2013

I like Kourtney……she does’nt take anyones garbage>>

S.V.K.

Posted at 6:57 PM on January 7, 2013

So fake!

Steph

Posted at 6:53 PM on January 7, 2013

Yea right, please keep watching our show because without real talents we have to use gimmicks. This is all so tiresome.

uknowwho

Posted at 6:27 PM on January 7, 2013

a violent fight??? watch videos??? this site is c r a p

leanne