Taylor Swift Is Obviously To Blame For Her Split From Harry Styles

Mon, January 7, 2013 8:18pm EST by 44 Comments
Haylor Break Up
FameFlynet

Jackie

Posted at 2:06 PM on January 8, 2013

I am a TOTAL Directioner- and especially a fan of Hazza. Though, I am also a fan of Taylor’s music. I don’t want to hurt anyone, because I believe every is entitled to have their own opinion. I do think that Taylor is to blame for this. As much as I love her music and personality, she obviously can’t seem to hold a relationship. I do feel for Harry, as the news broke my heart. Obviously, Harry loved her. Yet, Taylor really didn’t have the same feelings. Though, when I found out about “Haylor,” I was so sure this wasn’t going to last. Basically what I am trying to say, is that Taylor was pulling a “showmance,” while Harry was actually in love. I am VERY disappointed in Taylor’s actions. But, that doesn’t mean Harry is off-the-hook. I have heard that he didn’t spend time with Louis (and I think everyone knows that they are like brothers) on his birthday- instead he went skiing with Taylor and injured his chin. I’m a little disappointed in Harry, for not being with friends and family for a celebration. That was a little rude, don’t you think? As disappointed as I am, I still love the guys and Taylor’s music. I hope for the best for Harry & his heartbreak, and I hope Taylor knows that she did wrong.

guy

Posted at 1:37 PM on January 8, 2013

oh one last thing taylor has written song s about herself please do your research and stop being Bias

guy

Posted at 1:34 PM on January 8, 2013

okay firstnot all her songs are about dudes okay mean long live 22 starlight the lucky one etc so Actaully reserch er and stop being so Bias please,and well alot Hate form Juealous girls who think harry is theres and got death threats plus she WRITES ABOUT GUYS WHO HURT HER so looks like you just put Harry down nice job

kel

Posted at 12:44 PM on January 8, 2013

I hope harry is ok. it was never a real romance in my eyes it was all for publicity and like i said she likes using guys for songs. poor harry. k bai

leontrotsky0904

Posted at 10:11 AM on January 8, 2013

For Christ’s sake leave her alone! She’s hurting enough already! Hollywoodlife has been debunked countless times. They have no credibility at this point. They really shouldn’t lecturing people about responsibility.

amyshelly

Posted at 9:22 AM on January 8, 2013

well taylor.. good job for making longer the list of guys you dumped… congratssss

argie

Posted at 9:17 AM on January 8, 2013

gossip cop reached out to taylor’s rep.they had no comment.suspicious.they’re now silent, to thnik every gossip that came out regarding haylor,taylor’s rep comment to gossipcop.now they’re silent.
may be this is true.
wow,is this tay tay’s shortest relationship,conor and taylor manged to make their relationship lasted 3months.
super duper pda,private jet flying,meeting the folks.buying house near your bf’s house.
taylor what are you thinking?

d.harris

Posted at 8:22 AM on January 8, 2013

her dad was warning harry the other day and i cannot not but really laugh about that.not a fan of her but has nothing against her.one thing though i have seen about her,she is really a maneater.harry should have taken a look at her relationship history before he became involved with her.well,let the drama continue,and for those who say is under the microscope evertday well,the solution is simple shesshould quite music and ,join the commoners and her life will be quiet.

dude

Posted at 2:14 AM on January 8, 2013

All of you vicious bullies need to get lives!! She dates less than most 23yo women. Her life has been under a microscope for 7yrs and shes had short relationships with Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal, THEN NO ONE FOR OVER A YEAR AND A HALF, Connor then Harry. That is not alot of relations in 7 yrs. All she has to do is talk to a guy and the tabloids have her in a relationship. The others the tabloids have linked her to are not any thing much. Corey Montieth..they went bowling 1time…Zack Effron..never dated the made a movie together. Tim Tebow..1 dinner with their agents. Who are all the 13 guys she has had relationships with in 2yrs….6 relationships in 7 yrs and a few dinner or lunch dates a year is VERY AVERAGE FOR SOMEONE TAYLOR’S AGE. Taylor’s every move is photographed, Any inside “source” can say any thing about Taylor but unless their is a photo holding hands it never happened. People her age are supposed to date if it doesn’t work out you date again. It must be so easy to find the right person when you are a 23yo woman worth 150mill and you are one of the most famous people the planet.

Nice Life

Posted at 9:03 AM on January 8, 2013

There are lots of bullies and delusional fangirls, plus the fact that people are always so sexist. If a girl dates 6 guys, she’s a whore, a slut, if a guy dates 6 girls, he’s trying to find the one for him. ‘Oh my baby’, ‘He is hot, so of course the girls run to him’. This kind of behaviour is making me sick.

financial cliff

Posted at 1:01 AM on January 8, 2013

she’s on the brink of killing him, folks!!

Ashley Catron

Posted at 12:57 AM on January 8, 2013

though it was predicted their little publicity/bearding stunt was going to end soon aNYWAY I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE THIS HAPPY OVER IT GOD BLESS THATS ALL I CAN SAY OK BYE

Angelinah

Posted at 12:00 AM on January 8, 2013

i like taylors music i jam to it. But i feel she needs to slow down. If She only uses guys for songs noone will ever marry her
And i hear she wants kids.So if she wants to do that she should stop man eatting for new hits.I remember when she was with taylor lautner now shes been with 5 other guys. Not Good, shes sending aBad message to her fans.Not being a good role mode.

crystal

Posted at 11:10 PM on January 7, 2013

If you’re going through a different relationship almost every 2-3 months, then maybe she is the problem. She needs to just take a break from relationships & make time for herself, because it really isn’t healthy what she is doing. Her father should of had a talk with her a while ago & not the boyfriends, because it seems obvious to everyone her unhealthy relationship patterns, except taylor & her father. I think taylor is just really addicted to the feeling of being loved, something she may have not been getting from her father, so she looks for it in these multiple guys. Hopefully she will just relax from the boyfriends for a while, so she can focus on herself & why she constantly has to be in a relationship, because it certainly is starting to become an excessive thing.

mvk

Posted at 10:20 PM on January 7, 2013

A relationship is a series of give and take. Something tells me Taylor doesn’t know how to give. I heard that she is very demanding and possessive and if things don’t go her way the guys are out. Her way or the highway. Taylor needs to grow up. Oh crap, another break-up song. Man she really needs to grow up bad and fast and start writing songs about good things, love and make believe. Anyone can look out over a beautiful sunset and come up with some lyrics of what they see.Taylor really has a very closed mind. She is not a very good writer if the only thing she can write about are her failed remances. I used to love her songs, but after the third boyfriend, I stop listening to them.

SAM

Posted at 9:48 PM on January 7, 2013

Oh yeah and girls, don’t go for Harry. Give the guy space and don’t force to love you ladies because its his love life. Geez

SAM

Posted at 9:46 PM on January 7, 2013

I’m upset for Taylor AND Harry but we don’t know if its true or not so…

If it is true then I’m sorry for the both of them but I don’t think Taylor is hoe or anything, she just has trouble finding prince charming but I agree with one thing. She should enjoy being single. As for Harry then he will find the girl (she could be younger or older who knows!) who will be his everything. They will both find their soul mate. Taylor, take a break for a while. Harry has to listen to his heart rather than looking with his eyes to see who is hot or whatever but looks doesn’t matter but rather the person on the inside. Every single girl is beautiful inside and outside and I think he knows that. They are both wanting love but the time will come soon for the both of them. Harry will find his princess and Taylor will find her prince charming.

If this is false considering nothing has been confirmed then I guess they just had a argument but they need to work things out. I don’t know what to think if it this is all untrue but thinking, this is just sad.

I’m just speaking my opinion.

jaz

Posted at 9:41 PM on January 7, 2013

I. Totally agree with you It’s true I think she just uses guys to make songs.I like her music but I think that she just trys to seem like a nice girl but I think.that its also her fault she will never have a lasting relationship

Susan Tian

Posted at 9:36 PM on January 7, 2013

Maybe they are both at fault Who are you to judge ? Do you know the intimate details of what happened?Can’t you just leave them alone.

Blah \(^.^)/

Posted at 9:25 PM on January 7, 2013

Taylor can never last long in a relationship…. which is why i consider her a HOE!

S.V.K.

Posted at 9:24 PM on January 7, 2013

I read that Taylor’s father told Harry not to break Taylor’s heart . I wonder if taylor’s father has a big influence over her on who she should date, she seems to have huge issues with relationships. To look at her she looks like a very sweet person. I am not a fan of her music.

Cupcakes

Posted at 9:19 PM on January 7, 2013

I feel and so does my friend that Taylor only dates “them” when they are famous…

jen

Posted at 9:07 PM on January 7, 2013

dungeon of broken dreams!! LOVE THAT!! All those guys can’t be wrong. Either she drives them away or she is clearly attracting the wrong guys.

Joe

Posted at 8:53 PM on January 7, 2013

Obviously Harry. He cheated oh her. Again.

Harry😍

Posted at 8:38 PM on January 7, 2013

Yay I finally have a chance with harry when I’m seeing him on tour this summer😍😘❤💑💏

Nice Life

Posted at 9:08 AM on January 8, 2013

Good luck! I mean he will surely spot your small head bobbing along in one of the 100000000 people in the crowd! :) And yes, because of your own feelings, it’s wonderful for you to gloat when a relationship ends!

Nicki

Posted at 8:25 PM on January 7, 2013

Finally!!! I knew it would not last

Marie

Posted at 4:33 PM on January 21, 2013

you are mean and this is my harry so back off or i will smack you in the face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate taylors baby attitude she is so fake and a total jerk!!!! my sexy harry