Taylor Swift Dumps Harry Styles After Fight In Virgin Islands — Report

Mon, January 7, 2013 4:59pm EDT by 112 Comments
Courtesy of Facebook, Twitter

Jasmyn

Posted at 7:46 PM on January 7, 2013

Honestly stop making Harry look like the bad guy! He found pictures of Taylor kissing her ex so he broke up with her!

Jackson.

Posted at 7:37 PM on January 7, 2013

Tayor jump from men to men like changing underwear.Is she that easy.

Renata

Posted at 7:19 PM on January 7, 2013

I don’t think Taylor will write a song about this kid…she writes songs about relevant people in her life, not about a dull boy…he isn’t even handsome, look at her exes, all are prettier than Harry by far. Love Taylor !!!!

Sam

Posted at 7:16 PM on January 7, 2013

This boy needs to run away from Taylor. She seems overbearing and not all there. She just does it in a sweet way but she seems manipulative.

Tiffer

Posted at 6:53 PM on January 7, 2013

The breakup tunes about them are currently being written by an extremely pissed off Taylor Swift. Wrong Direction and Your Styles wasn’t that great are the titles of 2 of the songs. Sample lyrics – “I kissed you under the ball at midnight and it was so much fun but a few days later we were done done done.” It’s coming people on her next album- you know it is! LOL

Rez

Posted at 6:58 PM on January 7, 2013

hahahahhahaha OMG you totally ROCK! You should write her next break up song girl LOL

disco

Posted at 6:50 PM on January 7, 2013

What are 18 yr old boys good for?

NOTHING. DUH

Casey

Posted at 6:47 PM on January 7, 2013

Prettt sure we all knew that wasn’t going to last.

Monica

Posted at 6:33 PM on January 7, 2013

haha did people really think it was gonna last

spiveyy

Posted at 6:25 PM on January 7, 2013

pardon my french but it’s about DAMN time!

Rebecca

Posted at 7:01 PM on January 7, 2013

Ohmisgosh, I know right! I have seen this coming since the beginning of “Haylor.”

Swiftenators (@Swiftenators)

Posted at 6:24 PM on January 7, 2013

I dont know what to believe anymore. Your stories on Taylor & Harry and Selena & Justin are always changing without any reliable sources. HollywoodLife gets it wrong more times than they get it right. TMZ actually has evidence to support their claims. Anyone can say that sources told them that Obama has elected Justin as VP, but without any evidence, there’s no truth in that claim

Renata

Posted at 6:19 PM on January 7, 2013

She is TOO MUCH for this untalented kid jesus…She deserve a MAN…And why is this kid carrying a guitar at the airport if he doesn’t know how to play one ??? Hahahahahaahaha how pathetic!!! He doesn’t have any music talented… He can barely speak let alone sing… FLOP BOYBANDER urrghhh… This band won’t last 1 year more….
Go Taylor !!!! You GO GIRL !!!! Gorgeous, talented and extremely successful ;)

nene

Posted at 5:59 PM on January 7, 2013

of course she broke up with him. i love her but she breaks up with guys all the time…. idk maybe sahe had to prepare for a tour or concert. You never know… So maybe they just were moving too fast. Well we’ll see when one of them says it for sure.

WhoaItsHarry

Posted at 5:50 PM on January 7, 2013

I don’t hate Taylor, but she’s an awful girlfriend. I like her music and that’s about all. I was waiting for this to end. I gave it till Feb. Wow. I didn’t want Harry hurt, he’s amazing. He’s not a manwhore so thanks for saying that below. Taylor makes every man look bad. She should start looking bad for once. Move on Harry :) <3 there's more important things in your career right now! Love you Haz.

asfandancer

Posted at 5:49 PM on January 7, 2013

Sounds to me like the girl’s fame has definitely gone to her head,and she is unable to sustain a relationship with anyone. Almost like she goes with a guy in order to breakup with then and write yet another poor me song to further her career.

gbtw

Posted at 5:49 PM on January 7, 2013

okay, is there NOT an adult in taylor’s life who can tell her she needs to get her sh!t together before flinging around desparately from boy to boy? i mean, honestly… she’s a 23 year old woman of the world jumping around with teenagers and such. how does she have time for so many men/boys? she needs help from some mature mentors. it’s beyond ridiculous.

Tiffer

Posted at 5:39 PM on January 7, 2013

People Magazine just picked up the breakup story so I’m pretty sure it’s true! Bye Bye Haylor!

Joe

Posted at 5:39 PM on January 7, 2013

Taylor needs to find a real man anyway…those pimples Harry has. Wow. He looks 13. Psycho 1D fans can have him.

Woody88

Posted at 5:36 PM on January 7, 2013

Two 18 year-old boys in a matter of months. Taylor is becoming quite the cougar.

Joe

Posted at 5:36 PM on January 7, 2013

Harry is a pretty big manslut…i am not surprised Taylor got tired of the kid that quickly.

ijbnihb

Posted at 5:45 PM on January 7, 2013

taylor gets tired of everyone. probably she is the slut. just saying.

Dd

Posted at 5:22 PM on January 7, 2013

ahahahahahaahhahahahaha!!! that made me laugh! how many days have they been going out for ? werent they talking abt marriage?? LOL… i never liked them as a couple anyway! love u harry <3

spiveyy

Posted at 6:27 PM on January 7, 2013

HAHAHAHAHAH ikr this is RIDICULOUSLY stupid!!!!!
HAYLOR SUCKKKKEEDD and now THEY know it too!

ashley

Posted at 5:14 PM on January 7, 2013

HL is doing tha same with Jelena To HL sucks!!!!

Fustrated Genuis

Posted at 5:13 PM on January 7, 2013

Well that didn’t take a long..I wonder if she’ll eventually run out of break up songs to write…..

“You told me you loved me,
But I said get off me…
Ok you haven’t done me wrong,
but my next album needs a song!!”

Ana

Posted at 5:12 PM on January 7, 2013

I knew she’s gonna do that like she did to all of her past bf. I started to like her but now I hare her more than eaythig!!! Harry? I mean really?! That’s way guys dont like yo!!! AND STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HARRY!!!

Village Post

Posted at 5:08 PM on January 7, 2013

Well, well, well, THAT didn’t take long.
Country’s sweetheart, is also a heartbreaker and yes, a maneater.
She is making the rounds and as the Brits say, she is the village bicycle: everyone’s had a ride.

ijbnihb

Posted at 5:47 PM on January 7, 2013

hahaha this is so funny. i cant stop lauthin

Tiffer

Posted at 5:07 PM on January 7, 2013

I bet the fight was about her wanting to stay together even though they were going on long tours and he said no way so she said bye bye! Can’t wait to hear the breakup song- I kissed you under the ball at midnight and few days later it was done- lol- that will be a line in her song about him for sure.

Village Post