Seattle Rapper Freddy E Dead In Apparent Suicide

Mon, January 7, 2013 8:14am EDT by 28 Comments
Courtesy of Twitter

Jacob

Posted at 7:04 PM on May 15, 2014

I have never told eny one but i new freddy e he was showed me how to rap to

areaclientes.info

Posted at 6:43 AM on September 17, 2013

What began as ware-house hip hop music has made a
very comfortable transition to club music with
rap rock beats that will get you on the floor
- moving, shouting and cheering. I myself listen to hip hop, but got interested in other forms
of music and entertainment once I began reading and writing more.
There is every chance of getting addicted to online radio entertainment and thus view online radio throughout the year.

allure searles

Posted at 8:15 PM on February 1, 2013

my heart is broken and I’m still in shock and angry I can’t believe my baby is gone! it’s not fair why did he leave? he could have any woman who would love to be with him but I know one day I will see my freddy bear soon and we get married and have a better life together my guardian angel I’m so in love with him and deeply in love he is my one and only future husband!!! all you chicks can back off he is mine he loves me more than anything and so do i my love will always be with me forever and stay by my side I’m here for him and I know he. Is here for me my prayers are with Mr. Buhl and his family.

t'ana

Posted at 2:18 PM on September 6, 2013

please dont get hurt over him okay

Jay-r Boone

Posted at 11:16 AM on December 28, 2013

you sound so stupid

Whoaaa

Posted at 3:33 PM on January 25, 2013

i love you freddy e. im crying at this moment . you were so talented and amazing. you was so beautiful & young. i know i didnt know you personally but i really care . i have a brother the same age i cant inagine losing my only brother. my prayers go out to your family. i know you in the arms of the angels just know you will never be forgotten . i will always love you : )

Cookie Mone't

Posted at 6:46 PM on January 16, 2013

I’m still in disbelief :(, so heart broken. I pray that God gives his friends and family strength to get through this as well as his fans. Hope I see you in heaven Freddy!! Love and miss you.

CandyCane

Posted at 5:55 PM on January 13, 2013

R.I.P Freddy E:)

CandyCane

Posted at 5:53 PM on January 13, 2013

Freddy E was My Future Husband i guess We gone get married in Heaven?^_^:( I wish i could just hug him:)

t'ana

Posted at 2:17 PM on September 6, 2013

do u want to get beat up over him

Kisa

Posted at 11:02 AM on January 8, 2013

Heartbreaking.

Charlene Pitts

Posted at 2:35 PM on January 7, 2013

@awildsoul….At such a time as this, PLEASE lay off of the GRAMMAR POLICE CONTROL!!! U n others know what the poster is saying!!! THANK U N B BLESSED :-*

Owen Myles

Posted at 11:23 AM on January 7, 2013

So so so sad… Still cnt bliv my ears….. I fink d authorities shld Luk deep in2 diz case… Cuz we cud b lukin @ an homicide here!… RIP FREDDy

awildsoul

Posted at 1:50 PM on January 7, 2013

Learn how to spell, and people might actually consider your point.

Noncentz

Posted at 11:11 AM on January 7, 2013

He was holding the gun with 1 hand and hold on the other hand over his mouth so who in the hell took the picture

yousoundsostupid

Posted at 9:42 PM on January 7, 2013

It’s called a webcam… They have timers

deek

Posted at 10:39 PM on January 7, 2013

its called 3-10 second snapshot?

KAY

Posted at 10:29 AM on January 7, 2013

I don’t believe he killed his self.I think he faked his death to get out of the media.this is more like a rumor to me.They have not even verified that he did this.His parents verifying it.But the news has not verify he is died.U think about it.He said he was gonna close his Twitter account.but he never did it.So rather close the account.he choose to fake his death.

PinksMagenta

Posted at 10:55 AM on January 7, 2013

omg ! I swear i was thinking the same thing.. It hasnt been on the news Freddy E would use this as a lesson learn video idk if hes tryna make people see that they dont have to kill themselves over stupid stuff i never took him to be the type to kill himself he just turned 22 he always thanks god everyday on his tweets i think the family and friends are really going along with it. Im not gonna believe hes gone until i see funeral pics and proof on the news i dont wanna believe this anyway. im just waiting for him to make a video saying DID YALL REALLY THINK I WOULD KILL MYSELF OVER A FEMALE…smh i deleted my twitter because of this.. Rip Freddy E.. just incase

Shorty235

Posted at 9:42 PM on January 7, 2013

I totally agree! until i see funeral pics…i will NOT believe he is dead. i just won’t believe it. he can’t be gone!!!..the news is too shocking.!

Gaby .

Posted at 8:07 PM on January 8, 2013

Thats EXACTLY What I Think .

cee

Posted at 10:41 PM on January 9, 2013

I was thinking the same thing!

Londkonz

Posted at 10:14 AM on January 7, 2013

maybe someone hacked his account or he had took those mesg way too seriously from twitter by other people. Rip Fred

┌П┐(--_--)┌П┐ (@Got2Luv_MeL)

Posted at 9:45 AM on January 7, 2013

Are they sure it was a suicide? Anybody can tweet from an account. If someone was to take my phone and tweet from it, people would never know it wasn’t me. One could even tweet from any other electronic devices that don’t belong to the victim in question, so long as you know how to access that person’s account. Just because Freddy E was supposedly tweeting about killing himself and then he was found dead does not mean we should automatically rule it a suicide. You never know, it could be a homicide…let’s let the forensics handle their business and then make judgment on this tragedy.

Ray

Posted at 3:31 AM on January 8, 2013

Im from Seattle… It was in Seattle news and his autopsy was today says the king county medical examiner. His candle light was also today.

R.I.P. to the lil bro Fred

kam

Posted at 9:39 AM on January 7, 2013

So sad

Dominique Smith

Posted at 9:33 AM on January 7, 2013

I love you Freddy E
R.I.Paridise sweety

Daniel

Posted at 9:32 AM on January 7, 2013

I’m sorry for his death he was funny in his videos and he was talented r.i.p Freddy