Buzz Aldrin Officially Divorced After 23 Years Of Marriage

Mon, January 7, 2013 8:56am EST by 7 Comments
Getty

After a bitter divorce battle, the former astronaut is divorced from wife number three. Read on to find out how much money she’s walking away with!

Buzz Aldrin is a single man! Buzz and Lois Driggs Cannon were married for 23 years but it looks as though they couldn’t make it last. The couple have been in the midst of a divorce for over a year and on Dec. 28, the divorce was made official.

The divorce breakdown and why Lois is walking away with a ton of money

Lois, whose license plate reads “moongal” is reportedly going to get $9,500 a month, but that’s not all. On top of her spousal support, she’ll get 30% of his annual income, which amounts to about $600K. She’ll also get 50% of the profits from his businesses.

What went wrong in Buzz’s marriage?

Buzz started dating Michelle Sucillon, 51, and even boldly walked a red carpet at a pre-Oscars party in LA. The two reportedly met at a book signing for his autobiography “Magnificent Desolation.” Even Lois said at the time: “We’ve had a great life and I don’t blame Buzz, I blame the girl.”

Buzz’s first marriage was to Joan Archer and then he was marred to Beverly Zile.

[TMZ]

— Chloe Melas

More Entertainment News:

1. Selena Gomez So Angry With Justin Bieber She’d Hookup With Other Guy
  2. Justin Bieber’s Calling Selena Gomez ’100 Times A Day’ Since Breakup
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Had Blow Out Fight Before New Year’s Eve

Terrisa

Posted at 11:28 PM on May 10, 2013

People are so hurtful on here. So what if both of them had plastic surgery, or if they had money. It’s sad when 2 nice people who had a long, good run get divorced, but I wish them both the best. I hope they can remain friends, even if they’re dating. Life at any age doesn’t have to be ‘waiting for death,’ and some people in their senior years can run circles around the youngins!

Clarice

Posted at 2:57 PM on February 18, 2013

Come on! They BOTH look like Aliens! They remind me of the Zanti Misfits from the Outer Limits. I respect Buzz for his accomplishments on Apollo 11, but he is no Love God either! No woman under the age of 95 would look good with him!

James

Posted at 11:28 PM on January 21, 2013

I am amazed at some of the comments below that heap insults at Lois without people knowing anything about her. How would you like to read insulting comments about yourselves on a website like this? Never imagined how that would feel I guess.

I was lucky enough to meet both Buzz and Lois socially and they were both charming and interesting people. Lois is a nice person and I wish her happiness in the next phase of her life.

Charlotte Deneice

Posted at 11:38 AM on January 8, 2013

She a old bag of wrinkles that plastic surgery want help. She probably had plenty of money anyway,but these people divorce,and all they think about is how much money they can get,and she probably want have much time to spend it other than buying a casket. I don’t wish that on no-one,but look how old she is. Not long anyway. I hope she lives a long time though.

Charlotte Deneice Windham

Posted at 11:31 AM on January 8, 2013

It is bad it had to end. I guess he got third of the old bag. Her breast probably down at her knees. She got enough money to get a rope,and toe around her neck,and tie to her boobs to hold them up. Buzz is really a nice guy,and done a lot for NASA,and America. I wish them both well.

morekare

Posted at 11:36 AM on January 7, 2013

Like my grandmother used to say: “There’s no fool like an OLD FOOL”. Looks like he and his new ex, Lois, have had TOO MUCH PLASTIC SURGERY. What a couple of UGLY OLD FARTS.

Gina

Posted at 6:19 PM on January 7, 2013

And bad plastic surgery too boot…