Justin Bieber: You Should End Your Friendship With Lil’ Twist

Sun, January 6, 2013 4:13pm EDT by 76 Comments
Lil Twist Justin Bieber Friendship

Giovonni

Posted at 2:50 AM on March 8, 2013

People need to take responsibility for their own actions and as a journalist (or whatever you are) you should be ashamed to be promoting the idea that you can do dumb crap and then blame your friends for it. If Justin doesn’t want to smoke pot, he won’t. There can easily be 1,000,000 other young males out there that can replace Lil Flip as Justin’s companion (ah hmmm, I meant, friend) and you’d get the same end result with Justin’s recent behavior. Place the blame where it squarely lies…

Yu Lee

Posted at 4:35 AM on February 4, 2013

Bonnie FULLER is FULLOF crap!

Jack

Posted at 5:45 PM on January 17, 2013

I suggest that Justin’s would-be advisers attend to managing their own lives, rather than trying to inject themselves into that of another person. — Jack

kimmy

Posted at 6:18 PM on January 13, 2013

Yes im with Tori vega on this one as well.Im 18 as well and i go by my own decions.Justin beiber just wanted to fit in and now he is seeing wut is happing to him.at the end of the day im still#team TWIST xoxo…

I loVe U lIl TwIsT muahhhhhh #ymcmb we run this…cant stop wont stop.

ToriVega=)

Posted at 5:54 PM on January 13, 2013

ALL I CAN REALLY SAY IS,its not lil twist falut.It was justin deccion to do the things he did conversation over…#period#team twist all the way…

Yamila

Posted at 2:20 PM on January 9, 2013

no culpen a Lil de los altibajos en la relacion de “Jelena” ella (Selena) esta buscando una buena escusa para terminar con Justin y seguir siendo la santita de siempre…como dicen las santas son las peores…Selena siempre sale bien de las relaciones, ya sean amistades o romances, ella siempre termina siendo la inocente si hay algun problema…que conveniente ¿no?

Jackson

Posted at 1:24 AM on January 9, 2013

How is this LiL Twists fault. I believe Justin has his own mind and is in control of his own actions. Yes there is pure pressure and the need to look cool to take into consideration. But Justin is in charge of his own love life with Selena, his own things that he lets ppl borrow and more importantly his own actions. I definitely do not agree with him smoking marijuana and he does need to make better decisions with whom he hangs out with. But you guys have to understand that Justin is a human being, he is going to mess up and make mistakes that’s how he learns. Also keep in mind that he is a a boy becoming a man living in the industry full of superficiality. So, their are gonna be times when he f’s up. We need to cut him a break and just let him do his thing and i’m sure he will make the best decisions for himself with out our influence and the media’s. He does have young kids looking up to him which is why I don’t agree with his decision making. But I hope that he continues down the right path and learns from this experience. Drugs are never the answer.

Thetruth

Posted at 10:06 PM on January 8, 2013

Dude, come on we all now that they both are adult,It not like they have kids they are young have you guy never heard of the term Y.O.L.O.It is them let them do them they are not you you cant stop no grow man from smoking other rappers smoke so why cant they is it because they are under age which there not.People have the right to do as they please

The real

Posted at 2:33 PM on January 9, 2013

That is so true thetruth it is yolo they have the right to smoke.There are so many more kids that smoke weed at 12,13 even 10 you cant stop people from smoking he might was stress wats the point. dont matter wat his fanz say or people that hate them say it there choice let them see wat that do to you.It is they mistake they have to learn let teens be teens.

OH please you people need to stop attacking Selena

Posted at 1:31 AM on January 10, 2013

Everybody knows that Y.O.L.O. is just a stupid excuse to excuse the stupid things you do. And it’s intended meaning was for people of all ages to do things worth while with their lives.

No one

Posted at 12:51 PM on January 8, 2013

I believe Iil twist (I wonder what his real name is?? Hmmmm) is a bad influence for justin and I think they should just end their friendship because lil twist is famous for his bad reputation but justin? His squeaky clean image is what people want.
So yeah they should just end it however I don’t think jelena ends because of lil twist they were heading to it and everyone should know that
They were never meant to be coz they are kids and kids don’t get married now duh.(miam is Anathor story)
Besides justin AND selena said they won’t get married till later on in life so no never getting married jeez.
And most of all is the fact that selena is Justin’s first love so its hard for him to say goodbye and that’s it

The real

Posted at 2:38 PM on January 9, 2013

Lil twist dont have a bad repsop people dont even know that lil twist is even a rapper.you might just be saying that because you dont like him. i see were you are coming from it not the end of the world 1 mess up is nothing

Cheyenne

Posted at 11:25 AM on January 8, 2013

Ok we all know Justin is an adult now, but that does not give him the right to smoke weed. I mean come on, he chose the lifestyle he wanted, he knows what he’s got to do. I honestly don’t care what he decides to do with his life. I love him alot, but he has little kids that look up to him, and what iof then they think it’s okay. I mean would you want your kids to look up to him. I know i wouldn’t.

rubyslippers

Posted at 1:05 AM on January 8, 2013

A real friend would not want to eff your life up in ANY way. Justin is young and anyone can be his friend, people take advantage of this. I feel like you are only to blame for your actions but yes there are haters out there that would do anything for a buck , attention or just to ruin someones image.Justin needs to re evauate the company he keeps.Seems like they are riding his coat tail$$

neutralroads

Posted at 9:17 PM on January 7, 2013

I have nothing to say. Other than, Does anyone think it’s peer pressure? It happens to all of us.

(;

Posted at 7:43 PM on January 7, 2013

Tbh Justin changed wen he started dating Selena. HAHAH . Leave Justin and lil twist alone.

HI

Posted at 7:41 PM on January 7, 2013

Y’all should really leave Justin alone. Lil twist too. Justin is an adult ! He’s not 14 no more -.- Leave them alone, they seem to be good friends and if Justin wants to smoke now so what? Y’all can’t tell him not to smoke.

Angelica

Posted at 10:35 AM on January 7, 2013

I really don’t know… It all depends. I think people in general have some responsibility towards influencing their friends. But didn’t they always have crazy blowout fights? It’s pretty obvious tho the guy smoking in the pics isn’t Justin. So I’m pretty confused about all of this. Honestly I think it all boils down to the more “hate” u send out, the more you receive back. I don’t hate anyone despite my opinions about certain topics. He just needs to treat others how he’d like to be treated.

kikikiki098

Posted at 10:29 AM on January 7, 2013

Justin is his own person. I luv both artists and don’t see nun wrong with their friendship. Yll need to leave Justin alone he is almost 19!!!

Angela

Posted at 10:29 AM on January 7, 2013

When are people going to stop blaming people for the actions of others. TThey are both teenagers. Blame Justin’s parents for raising a son who falls to peer pressure. If really believe he’s that weak minded to be brainwashed by a friend.

Mia

Posted at 1:35 AM on January 10, 2013

Sometimes even the best parents (which his weren’t-especially the father) with good family values/morals have a bad egg and fame doesn’t help either. Unfortunately some people let fame go to their heads and even the best family upbringing can’t always save them. As for Lil’ Twist JB lets alot of people influence him it’s really sad.

Londkonz

Posted at 10:27 AM on January 7, 2013

He can hang out with whoever he want to hang out with Rather it Lil Twist or some other friend of his that Yall HL don’t know so it no need to tell Him who can’t hang out with. this artilce is Ridicously & Dumbo

Michelle

Posted at 10:17 AM on January 7, 2013

Either you love his music, or you don’t. Whether or not he drinks, smokes, has a girlfriend, whatever, is his personal life. I don’t have to love him as a person to enjoy his music. I don’t follow a particular celebrity because I like them personally, but because I like their artistic output – that goes for musicians, artists, actors, etc. All these things that are said about him may or may not be true, anyway. I personally prefer him a little more human, not so goody perfect too good to be true type of persona that was created for him. Let him be a real person. He should be out there dating different girls, having fun, working, travelling, until he’s a lot older, then settle down with someone, if he chooses. To pick someone at 16 to be with for the rest of your life is probably not going to end well. Don’t end up like his parents and Selena’s parents – by having kids really young, breaking up, etc. Justin is smart to let it go, and just be himself.

aquarius64

Posted at 7:13 AM on January 7, 2013

@abby & JB FAN – for all you know, Justin Bieber could have been doing weed BEFORE he met L’il Twist. Stop buying into that boy-next-door image he sells to you to get your money.

Lauren

Posted at 6:55 AM on January 7, 2013

This is bullcrap, Justin Bieber is 18 now nobody has to force him to do anything he doesn’t want to, stop blaming his own choices on other people everybody makes mistake. He is a teenage, we all do dumb things

belieber

Posted at 6:54 AM on January 7, 2013

I dont think at all lil twist is a bad influince. Just because there tight and lil twist smokes weed doesnt mean hes a bad guy or infulince. Granted i have a lot of friends who smoke and were like bestfriends. But I didnt decide to smoke with them. Prehaps justin wanted to smoke and feel that first high. Justin is also at fault for smoking it. He could of said no but he didnt. At the end of the day hes is a regular teen/pre adult so he can do whatever. I love Justin and To me if he started smoking before the picture then oh well at least hes not doing crack?! So I belive we should stop blaiming twist for everything its so irelevent.

Uncle ruckus

Posted at 11:20 PM on January 6, 2013

first Chris Brown now Lil Twist, I’m sure Usher is next as a bad influence , give me a break, he loves hanging with the black guys for this reason, get caught smoking, blame it on the black man.

jb fan

Posted at 10:33 PM on January 8, 2013

just becaus hes black dose not mean anything justin could have said no but he did not so its his falut not lil twist and justin is a adult now so he can do what he wants

Frank Ferguson

Posted at 9:36 PM on January 6, 2013

So pretty much what you guys are saying is Justin Bieber should end his friendship with Lil Twist, because he’s black.

Maci

Posted at 10:04 PM on January 6, 2013

Lil Twist is not the only black friend of Justin you fool, what they’re saying about his behaviour is very true.. I don’t know anything about this rapper but googled him and looked at one of his twitter pictures of him, some cash and two stripper hoes.. and I already got a bad feeling about this guy. Ohh and Justin, if your reading this.. I hope your tattoo crase is not because of this guy’s influence’s aswell because I don’t like them either!

abby

Posted at 9:24 PM on January 6, 2013

Yes, I definitely think Lil Twist is to blame! Maybe, he isn’t the blame for the “Jelena breakup”, but I think he is to blame for the “pot incident”! Lil Twist and Justin hung out in 2010 before, but in 2012, they were like… BEST FRIENDS, and that’s when lots of things started going A BIT downhill for Justin. – FROM A REAL BELIEBER WHO CARES ABOUT JUSTIN. :)

JB FAN😍😘

Posted at 10:43 PM on January 6, 2013

I agree with Abby and think that this is kinda bad for Justin but he gets to do whateva he wants so we should just leave him only for now

Neicea

Posted at 1:25 PM on January 7, 2013

@Abby! The blame falls on the parents. Both of these guys are too young to be partying like that. Where R their parents? The entertainment business will steal your soul, I feel so sorry for Lil Twist, cause he’s under Young Money’s influence (Lil Wayne). They use money & fame to pressure these boys to do whatever they want them to do. I’m sure Justin knows when to say no to weed when someone offers it, even if it’s a lost of frienship, so be it. Lil Twist needs to examine his life and make a change.

aq

Posted at 10:18 AM on January 9, 2013

did you see twist in the picture cause he is black thats why shut your face if you dont know