Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Looking For A House In London?

Sun, January 6, 2013 10:25am EDT by 116 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Home Shopping
SplashNews

Catherine

Posted at 1:05 PM on January 7, 2013

Twilight addictions development and progressions FINALLY explain in DETAIL. If you’re struggling with a STUBBORN Twilight obsession that is driving you crazy STILL – Search for “Misfit Chick’s Twilight Blogpost” out in Internetland or click on my name. :)

Louise

Posted at 1:01 PM on January 7, 2013

I’m really getting bored with this will they, won’t they stuff. I’m beginning not to care anymore. I’m still a fan of Rob’s and I can’t wait for him to make more movies. I just know he will have a great career. However, I just hope he will think twice about his personal life. Take your time as you are very young. It seems he has not had many serious relationships yet, and needs more experience in that department.

Liza

Posted at 4:59 PM on January 7, 2013

@louise, i cant agree more with you. The better wish for Rob that i have read so far

cold

Posted at 12:26 PM on January 7, 2013

Rupert lives in London, how convenient

megan

Posted at 10:31 AM on January 7, 2013

he did not buy a house for her and for him..there are separated now

ky

Posted at 10:01 AM on January 7, 2013

rob want nina to his future wife

Maria Clara

Posted at 9:38 AM on January 7, 2013

If Rob wants Nina Schubert get pregnant why now? As we have proven all critics were wrong predicting that Kristen and Bob both will break up after Breaking Dawn II. and were faking their relationships. I was so elated to find out Rob really loves Kristen and he’s not after the millions the Twilight movies will generate. It just proves Rob is a very, very decent person. There’s still few decent guys left out there. Both Kristen and Rob are always in my prayers daily. I pray that this 2013 brings hope and success to Rob and Kristen. I do believe in true love. Rob really is an honest and dedicated boyfriend.

cherry21

Posted at 10:04 PM on January 7, 2013

Rob is a gentlemen when he didnt say nothing bad about kristen with the whole scandal last year but how is he a gentelmen for going back together with her that dosent make sense.I know this actor who does soap oprahs him and hes wife divorce because i think she cheated on him but anymay he was a gentelmen because he never said anything bad about his ex-wife everytime they told him he will answer so sincere and he never got back together with her and they were together for a long time.I think thats what i call a gentelmen the only thing that rob did that was gentelmen when he didnt say anything bad about kristen and talk about the scandal but i dont think hes a gentelman for getting back together that just weird that he would just hold her hand like nothing happen like hes just ignoring it but whatever is hes life maybe theres a reason for getting back together with her is just weird he would just forget that quickly.He should of waited for awhile to forgive her take hes time because if he was thinking of getting back together with her he should let her work with it but it didnt seem that way because i read they got back together in august because theres a pic of kristen with hes hat and the ring that rob gave her so it seems that he got back together in august i just think he shoukd of waited for BD2 promos to be over then when that was done they will have privacy to talk about it.Rob should of made kristen work at it because he made it easy for her.But that was last year and ppl should move foward.

ky

Posted at 8:22 AM on January 7, 2013

nina shebert. is become mrs.pattinson nice couple

cherry21

Posted at 10:20 PM on January 7, 2013

I just saw nina shubert shes a really pretty girl and robert looked happy with her theres a pic of her and rob and tom they look like they were close and i read an interview of her shes talking about rob i dont know if the interview is new or old but she says in the interview that shes still good friebds with rob and that they use to live together in london and she was talking about paintings.That looks like kristen is not the only girl who hes been serious with because he use to live with hes ex-gf in london.

ky

Posted at 8:06 AM on January 7, 2013

i a gree with you nina and robert living in same roof with his up coming
baby,.happy big family..

delaney

Posted at 7:46 AM on January 7, 2013

i thought rp hooked up with nina old gf when he was in london for 10 days and she is pregnant with his kid that is why he is buying house in london

cherry21

Posted at 10:26 PM on January 7, 2013

Guys go and google robert and nina shubert theres pic of them and they look like a couple they will hold hands and dosent seem afraid to show it is just like when kristen and michael use to go out theres pics of them holding hands and kissing and is weird seen rob with another girl i never saw pics of rob with hes ex-gf i wonder why they broke up they look good together and she is a beautiful girl.

ky

Posted at 7:39 AM on January 7, 2013

there are not buying a house in london or somewhere becouse there are not back together!

ly

Posted at 7:29 AM on January 7, 2013

there relationship will end in soon..he did not want to grow old with her
kris and rob are ooover

FCC

Posted at 11:58 PM on January 6, 2013

I don’t know if this report is true or not, but generally housing hunting together means understanding of future commitment. And I don’t believe Rob would take her back if he did not want a future with her. I hope everything works out for them.

wyattDelgado

Posted at 2:25 AM on January 7, 2013

@FCC I wish they will stop lying about Robert sister`s They love Kristen If they did not care that much for her. They Would not take the time to get on the Subway to meet her, They would have stay home and wait They knew that Robert and Kristen live together in LA. And That Robert Would tell what was going on If I could look at those photos of the woman standing up in those photos. Was not Kristen I only see her in movies for five years But Robert see her every day in person Kristen is not that tall.And Kristen, Have butt on her. Go to YouTube look at this [ Liberty did it // An insider told ] Be because when she sawthose photos she knew that she seen them before. But Kristen face was not on them So go and look And stop fans thinking this dirt on Kristen,Kristen that she do not care. But no one want that.,

cherry21

Posted at 10:28 PM on January 7, 2013

What do you mean have a butt on her she has a butt thats what you mean.

Linda

Posted at 11:55 PM on January 6, 2013

that area of London is cool. Richmond Park is nice…but those deer really freak me out.

sonn

Posted at 11:20 PM on January 6, 2013

I don’t think they are buying a house there… Sorry, but I don’t believe you (HL) or any gossip blog unless you had a proof… But a pad in London is cool. They have the money to get a pad m as long as they are happy, why not?
And to below, stop saying they broke up co’z you sound like a fool (lol)… everyone knows they are together still.

sarah

Posted at 11:17 PM on January 6, 2013

I often thought, during the immediate time after the scandal, and when Rob was in London for those 10 or so days, that he probably was looking for a house to buy so he could move back to London and put everything behind him. It was at that time when the gossip rags were stating that Rob’s LA home was up for sale. Also, after the BD2 promos were over, and it seemed that Rob took her back, the picture of them in the grocery store made me think they might have been on their way to his house to spend some time relaxing in privicy. I would hope that if he did purchase a home in London, that it would not be in a very populated area…maybe somewhere way out in the country to try to acheive the best privacy possible. I hope, if there is such a purchase, either then or now, that he purchased/s it in his name only in case their relationship does not work out.
Rob is supposed to start filming The Rover in Australia on the 8th. Shouldn’t he be in Australia by now or at least on his way? I haven’t heard any current news on this. I remember the original date to start was in the 24th. Does anyone know?
I really do not think there will be a marriage at all, but if it is to be, I don’t think Kristen would agree to a wedding any time soon

Renota Johns

Posted at 10:33 PM on January 6, 2013

This means maybe a wedding is i8n there future. I can hardly wait for it and the news that a baby is on the way.

lris

Posted at 9:36 PM on January 6, 2013

Lilly rob is not a fool, that is why we have the ward forgiveness and what has kristen done that is so horrible, we live in hw and we have seen worse things done this so back off becas no matter what you do,no matter what you so say and no matter what the world would do he would always love her. Friends my a** she has been in uk for 10 days now and u are telling me they are friends is she staying in a hotell u people should put on your thinking cups.

me

Posted at 8:48 PM on January 6, 2013

I wish their love last forever…

cold

Posted at 12:28 PM on January 7, 2013

like your parents

Samuelle 40

Posted at 8:19 PM on January 6, 2013

They have had 10 days here with no paparazzi in sight who could blame them for wanting to live in UK for part of the year.Hope they have enjoyed every minute of it so far before they have to go back to the madhouse in LA.

sad to watch

Posted at 8:15 PM on January 6, 2013

I’m quite are sorry the girl. Englishmen are proud, arrogant and proud. She apparently loves him, Kristen she said Robert before the whole world, that she loves him. RP never said that Kristen is his girlfriend. He never said anything to stop the attacks on her. They are just friends, for sure. Why would he do that? He is the angel with his life. RP choose your family.

interesting

Posted at 7:44 PM on January 6, 2013

@Jane: heavy double standard, crucify Kristen, Robert compliment, wow ……..

jane

Posted at 10:54 PM on January 6, 2013

@interesting—–no double standard at all—i was merely commenting on someone else saying that rob was a cheater and he probably “did it behind closed doors”
my reply was that i DIDNT think rob EVER cheated BUT IF HE DID he would probably would have been a bit more discreet that kristen—-if you are going to cheat, fine, but find a hotel or somewhere more private that your car in a parking lot—–if thats a double standard in your book, okay but i think you missed my point—-

may

Posted at 7:26 PM on January 6, 2013

rob and kristen are not together there are done..robsten its so Ooooover

Haylor

Posted at 7:28 AM on January 7, 2013

@May I think you are on the wrong post. Since you sound like you are about 13, you really need to jump ship from robsten hating to haylor hating. That’s where it’s at for all the cool kids these days. And they are really organized too. I think you will meet many of your IQ equals there. If you are new at this, haylor= Harry Styles and Taylor Swift. You’re welcome.

Robesten beloved

Posted at 7:16 PM on January 6, 2013

I’m happy for them, it makes sense they divide their time between LA and London!! The two are happy together, wherever they are!!

may

Posted at 7:00 PM on January 6, 2013

there are not back together they broke upm after a nye ..he did not wants to marry with her any more,.rob and kristen is Oooooover.lol

lts

Posted at 8:53 PM on January 6, 2013

how old are you?

Cheryl

Posted at 5:54 PM on January 6, 2013

They have enough money to buy a house any where in the hell they want! I wish I had that kind of money!!