Rihanna Admits ‘I Can’t Stop Twerking’ — For Chris Brown?

Sat, January 5, 2013 2:32pm EST by 122 Comments
Rihanna I Cant Stop Twerking
Courtesy of YouTube, Getty

sandra duncan

Posted at 12:46 PM on January 6, 2013

Maybe she didnt have gas money Big Hood should spot her a next 20 bill lmao are maybe after rhi pours it up and it falls out she can pick some money up of the floor because by the look in her eyes you know she want some. lol

Shanta

Posted at 2:47 PM on January 6, 2013

If anyone picks money up off of the floor…it’s rihanna. She really want’s to be a stripper. LOL. And by the way…20.00 won’t by you gas in California…sorry.

sandra duncan

Posted at 4:54 PM on January 6, 2013

20.00 can buy u gas depends on how far your going please i live in the US i know…

sandra duncan

Posted at 12:40 PM on January 6, 2013

Kae wasnt supporting him she was in it for the ride real women uplift their men they dont enable them. Once again Chris looks like a crackhead thanks to all the support she was giving him. Nobody hates that girl its that stupid you tube video that she put out making fun of Rhi that has put her in the situation that she is in now. A nobody who makes fun of a global superstar what was she thinking. One thing people should learn in life is to now your position and play your role.

Kiki

Posted at 3:41 PM on January 6, 2013

@ sANDRA dUNCAN
if chris looks like a crackhead what does that then say about Rihanna who clearly loves to exploit references to drugs all over twitter and instagram

roxy

Posted at 4:21 PM on January 6, 2013

It is their problem. People who drink, party, smoke, and philander age at a faster rate than those who don’t. Chris lost his radiant look a year ago. He is supposed to be 23 but looks 30.

sandra duncan

Posted at 5:03 PM on January 6, 2013

@KIKI i dont know what world you are living in pot is almost legal all over the world so if thats what you are referring to. Its way different than crack, cocaine meth etc. just a little enlightenment for you. If Chris was only on pot trust he would look way better I think we should ask Kae whats their drug of choice lol it appears she was spoon feeding him it.. Shout out to Rih for trying to help this boy…

roxy

Posted at 4:45 PM on January 6, 2013

Totally agree :/

Kiki

Posted at 12:16 PM on January 6, 2013

the fact that Karreuche face is basically hidden in the car speaks volumes DUH! but ms dont give a fck was soooo ok with it lol

duh

Posted at 1:30 PM on January 6, 2013

@kiki you made a vald point but your reasoning is a bit wacky. The fact that her face had to be hidden speaks volumes of what he thinks of her.How do you go from gf to having to hide in a vehicle? This girl should be ashamed…is money worth ur self respect? He certainly does not hide when he is with Rhi.Look at the pics from the show…she is lurking at the back of all his pics with fans…did Rhi ever have to? She is always front and center. I do agree that Rhi should leave him alone though…he is just young and stupid…smh

Kiki

Posted at 3:38 PM on January 6, 2013

@ duh my reasoning is not wacky because if Chris truly respected Rih he would not of disrespected her in that way as when your an ex your supposed to be an ex unless you all have children together. Karreuche was hidden clearly for Chris to be able to stay on her Rih good side

that said your screen name suits you DUH! by name DUH! by nature LOL

Kiki

Posted at 12:00 PM on January 6, 2013

all You Karreuche haters on here seem to forget how Karreuche stood by Chris when there was all this media hype about the situation with Rihanna, as Chris came so close to loosing his career DUH! that in itself speaks volumes which Chris is well aware of so maybe that why he keeps this golddigging leech in his life

Sika (@Sika02521849)

Posted at 10:16 AM on January 6, 2013

TBH the situation will end when Rihanna ends it. I actually like her with CB but the lack of respect on his part I thought had ended in 2012. Rihanna is sacrificing her career and image to be wit him and he is not willing to stop hanging with his ex? I understand her being at the fahion show she is selling her clothing line, but why is she riding with him just like Rihanna had done? He goes out of his way to disrespect her, Rihanna needs to move on and fast. I mean come on girl you are beautiful and talented.

meme

Posted at 9:27 AM on January 6, 2013

If some girl came inbetween you and your boyfriend out of no where and humiliates you would you stay INNOCENT? Kerreuche have every right to fight back…lol. I am proud of her.

Kiki

Posted at 11:59 AM on January 6, 2013

jasmine

Posted at 7:45 AM on January 6, 2013

they? rolemodels? hell no. let me move on and just ignore them.

baja@beach.nl

Posted at 6:47 AM on January 6, 2013

maybe it’s time these sickmaking role models move over?

Santana

Posted at 6:36 AM on January 6, 2013

LOL, of course she would be at a fashion showcase with her clothing line coming out. Yall act like he took her on a date. Business related…..

sandra duncan

Posted at 2:45 AM on January 6, 2013

@kiki that is right RIHANNA is the only celeb clit that i would ride other than JANET JACKSON
@ temp simms you re too funny so right not many women would allow their man to be riding with their ex lol, but trust that kae chick is not as innocent as she tries to appears.. Chris is just an a**
and i got my nachos lol. RIHANNA NAVY…………

MJ

Posted at 2:08 AM on January 6, 2013

All I know is if Chris messes with Rihanna in any way, shape or form he better find a new career. Whats left of his music career will be over very soon. He should look into car dealerships maybe hehehehe

Gosh

Posted at 2:02 AM on January 6, 2013

Uhm you guys need more people. I need to see some receipts, I aint believing non of this! Call me delusional if you must flip floppers

racheda brown

Posted at 1:21 AM on January 6, 2013

I don’t mean any harm, but I went to the pictures..true, I saw a black car with karrueche or however her name is spelled, but I couldn’t identify the driver. Well, either way it isn’t my business. Carry on.

meme

Posted at 12:20 AM on January 6, 2013

What are you? A stalker?lol.

xedos

Posted at 11:56 PM on January 5, 2013

Chis car park in rihanna driveway. Last night

Babybottleboop

Posted at 12:04 AM on January 6, 2013

Is it the new one cause they said that he gave her one of his cars and ontop of that how do you know

binky04

Posted at 11:48 PM on January 5, 2013

What r yall saying has Chris been with K in 2013

chris

Posted at 11:41 PM on January 5, 2013

i’m so sick of the crap about them grow up

Kiki

Posted at 10:17 PM on January 5, 2013

Well i dont see anybody making any comments about Chris attending his clothing line event with karreuche on her instagram page neither Rihanna’s, which surely if it were true a fan or should i say quite alot of Rihanna/ Karreuche fans would of posted comments.This webite not printing anything about it i can understand especially as this website only Specializes in telling porky’s lol

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 10:06 PM on January 5, 2013

Attention Ladies: Raise your hand if your cool with your current man hanging out with his ex-girlfriend so they can maintain their ‘friendship”. Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genean

Posted at 10:28 PM on January 5, 2013

Lol…..but trust me they always keep one on the side just in case. They just don’t do it so publicly.

Shanta

Posted at 10:57 PM on January 5, 2013

Temp…*crickets*….LOL

Evanie25

Posted at 9:21 PM on January 5, 2013

I love how she’s referring to a spoof video that somebody did, lol. Hollywoodlife get it together!

Kiki

Posted at 9:07 PM on January 5, 2013

Well if this source is true then there has to be a bit more to it as regardless whether Rihanna knew well in advance about Karreuche attending this fashion launch. why did Chris go with Karreuche when she has her own car or could of got somebody else to drive her there?. So the saying goes there no fool like an old fool.
As i am sure if Rihanna had the upperhand in this so called new stated relationship she would of not of allowed it.Well so the saying goes Rihanna maybe chris is really not that into you lol

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 8:57 PM on January 5, 2013

I’m late this evening…I just saw the photos as well. I knew he would be with her again, but hell even I didn’t think it would be this quick!!!! Now all yall just stop it!!!! She was styling him today-LOL (HUGE SIDE EYE)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shanta

Posted at 10:58 PM on January 5, 2013

Hell, what did he do, pick her up from the airport? LOL.

Genean

Posted at 8:37 PM on January 5, 2013

Okay, this is actually funny and sad all at the same time. Just because somebody is in a car together doesn’t mean their together. As a matter of fact the first picture there was no one in the car it appears he picked her up from somewhere. I think the choice was made but Chris (who like Rih doesn’t give a f*ck) is making himself look bad. I’m sure that he purchased her a car and she could get to the event herself. So why is she riding shot gun? I hate to blame youth, but at this point in time they all need to raise their standards and stop working to do so much. I still love Chris and Rih together.

hmmmm

Posted at 10:00 PM on January 5, 2013

Genean: I agree, I honestly think that Kae and CB are trying to maintain a friendship and be civil with eachother but he needs to realize that if he truly wants to be the man that deserves Rihanna’s devotion and forgiveness then he needs to end this relationship with Kae, its just a matter of respect.

Genean

Posted at 10:40 PM on January 5, 2013

Hmmmm: Chris is young and I don’t think anyone can tell him anything (like every other 20 year old). However, if I was his mother I would put my foot up his cute lil Azz, and explain to him that the world is watching him like a hawk and no matter what he does he will be judged harshly; but, it’s just not wise to give them a reason. He will realize it one day, I just hope it’s not to late.

hmmmm

Posted at 8:32 PM on January 5, 2013

I believe Rih is well aware that Ms.Tran was going to be at the clothing line. She got this. CB needs to cut all ties with this young lady and cut his loses with her clothes line. I don’t know what she is holding over his head, but he needs to resolve it asap.

Genean

Posted at 8:41 PM on January 5, 2013

hmmmm I soooooo agree!!!!!!

Kiki

Posted at 9:10 PM on January 5, 2013

maybe he still does love Karreuche after all he did make that video confessing to being in love with both women

TEMP SIMMS