Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Officially Split A Week Ago

Sat, January 5, 2013 6:33pm EDT by 64 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Broke Up
FameFlynet

Our earlier report that Jelena had split again has been confirmed to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY by an insider close to the couple! But this still may not be the end of Jelena!

Justin Bieber, 18, and Selena Gomez, 20, split up about a week ago, after being on and off again since Thanksgiving, a source close to the couple tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. So is this finally “it” for the former couple, who dated for over two years?

Despite the latest breakup, “I wouldn’t be surprised if they got back together,” says the source.

Why is that?

“They still both really care about each other,” says the source.

“Justin has been upset about it. The splitting up and getting back together has been hard on both of them,” explains the insider.

The biggest issue that the young couple is facing now is “timing,” says the source. “He’s got so much touring coming up. I don’t know how they’re going to see each other.”

Starting in February, Justin will be touring Europe, including the UK, Spain and France. In May, he will move to Dubai and South Africa. The Believe tour will run through August 10, 2013.  Selena also has promotional work for her new movie Spring Breakers, which will be released on March 8.

Meanwhile, Justin was photographed holding a cigarette that looked suspiciously like marijuana on Jan. 2. Is he possibly acting out because he’s upset by his breakup from the usually supportive Selena?

In any case, we wish these two both well, whether or not they get back together.

How do YOU feel, HollywoodLifers? Do you want Justin and Selena to get  back together or are they better off apart?

— Bonnie Fuller & Chris Rogers

More On Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Relationship Drama:

1. Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber’s Break-Up: Is She Ready To Date Other Guys?
  2. Watch Out Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez Is Warning You With New Video
  3. Selena Gomez Dumps Justin Bieber After He Befriends Nick Jonas

Selena

Posted at 6:29 AM on April 11, 2014

hey guys why do u want to stop justin and me

maid service

Posted at 2:39 AM on April 9, 2013

Hi, thanks for sharing

Maggie

Posted at 3:10 PM on March 2, 2013

Rhianna’s face doesn’t look old your face looks old. Rihanna is really pretty.I think Justin and Selena should get back together. They were so cute together.

Miinney

Posted at 9:16 PM on February 23, 2013

Hi I live in Russia and I was here on new years and a girl named marry told me about Justin and Selena they look cute together I don’t want Justin to Mary Rihanna because she’s a sucker her face looks old right?

Lena

Posted at 12:54 PM on February 16, 2013

Did Selena and Justin really broke up??? I saw pictures of them when Selena was in her wedding dress!!! That’s why Im asking

news article

Posted at 6:43 AM on February 11, 2013

I will immediately grab your rss feed as I can’t find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

niamh

Posted at 8:08 AM on January 27, 2013

I don’t like Selena anymore, she’s trying to make up rumours about justin to make him feel bad, so make everyone feel sympathetic about her, well its not working on me -.-

Kylie

Posted at 12:58 PM on February 16, 2013

You are sucha brat by saying Selena says rumors about Justin… Selena is really cute