Kanye West: Kris Humphries Claiming Baby Custody Would Be ‘Grave Mistake’

Fri, January 4, 2013 5:59pm EDT by 53 Comments
FameFlynet

nel

Posted at 3:11 PM on January 22, 2013

kris just want to make a name for him self stupid thing.

nel

Posted at 3:09 PM on January 22, 2013

kris just want to make a name for him self stupid thing

Kieran

Posted at 12:40 AM on January 19, 2013

Kanye West is such a tool. As if Kris would be afraid of that annoying little joke. Why he would want anything to do with that ugly whore’s offspring in the first place is the real question.

carmel

Posted at 6:05 AM on January 7, 2013

Kris must really get a life,he must find himself a man,coz seriously he has lots of catish ways. Kris just leave Kim & Kanye alone,they both happy..

Melody

Posted at 8:01 AM on January 6, 2013

2 DOUCEBAGS HAVING A MONSTER PIGLET. THE WORLD IS SICK OF THE WHORE FAMILY.

leanne

Posted at 3:12 PM on January 5, 2013

well why have a baby with someone who is still married?? why woukd kris want to try and claim a baby that isnt his?? get a life kanye

guest

Posted at 12:55 PM on January 5, 2013

I hope they have a girl and it looks just like Kanye…..hahahahahha….Uuuuuuugly……wowser!

me

Posted at 12:26 PM on January 5, 2013

If there still marreid when the baby is born Kris will be the father of the baby and his name will be on the birth certificate. Will suck for him and Kanye will be free from support.

Wise-up_Kanye

Posted at 12:43 AM on February 2, 2013

You are right. And Kris can file for full custody and then Kim will not be able to see Kris’s child. Perhaps after Kim goes see a priest/minister/shrink/… she will be fit to be a good mother. Children need good role models, and Kris is a much better role model than Kim or Kanye. But then Kris’s parents were marred for 30 years and neither of his parents were sleeping around when still married. Kim is not being a very good role model for her child. Mum, what were doing with Dad (Kris) when I was in your womb? Oh that is a long story. First, your Dad, my husband, was Kris, the love of my life. I can show you the awesome video of our wedding. Then I went out and got a sperm donor, since your Dad could not have children (do not know if he had a low sperm count, …). But for whatever reason, I went out and found a sperm donor. Then Kris and I had some problems. I initially filed for divorce and hooked up with the sperm donor. But when he THREATENED your father, my husband, Kris, I needed to get a restraining order for both you, Kris and myself. I did not want you to be around a possible OJ Simpson, who many people think slaughtered his wife and her new lover. The sperm donor was showing sings of being another OJ (Juice), so for my own safety (and future safety), yours and Kris’s, I needed to break all ties with the sperm donor. Now Kris and I have been happily married, and in some ways, we can thank the sperm donor for opening my eyes. I see how awesome Kris was, even when I was sleeping around and being deceived by the sperm donor, who I thought loved me. But he showed his True Colors when he found out that he had no legal grounds/standing being a sperm donor for me and Chris, who was my husband at the time. I had actually filed for divorce from Kris at the time, and fortunately for me and you (my wonderful child), Kris said no to the divorce. He showed how much he loved me and you (even though he found out he was not your biological father). But he considered the other guy as just a sperm donor. I will fill you in on sperm and egg donors at another time, but just wanted to let you know, that both our father (Kris) and I love you very much. As do Kris’s parents, and mine, your wonderful grandparents. Marriage is a very important institution, and I did not realize that when I first married you Dad, and was so stupid to file for divorce after only 72 days. I know pretty stupid. But I did wise up, dropped the divorce proceeding and got back together which Kris. It was the smarted decision I ever made in my life. Kim’s discussion with her child, IF she wises up and makes what could be the smarted decision in her life. She should talk to her Mum’s current husband, Bruce Jenner!!

Matt

Posted at 6:37 AM on February 2, 2013

Are you kidding me? Your comments really made me laugh. First off, the baby is not Kris’s. It’s all genetics, it’s Kim’s baby, with Kanye being the father. If the last time Kim and Kris were together was Halloween of 2011, there is no way that baby is a Humphries. No matter what the law states, I’m as much the father as Kris is.
You Humphries lovers seem to forget, Kris was sleeping around with Myla quicker than Kim was with Kanye. If Kim’s immoral for sleeping with another man while still married(Kanye), and Kris did the same thing only sooner with Myla, how is Kris any better? If anything, he’s worse. You people forget, when Kris was with Kim, many hated him, including I imagine many that defend him today. So, because Kim dumped him, you went from hating him to loving him overnight, despite the fact that he never changed. Kim’s happy with Kanye, she seemed a bit more miserable when she was with Kris. At least now she’s with someone who’s actually famous, not a mediocre basketball player who was a nobody until Kim came along.

Kevin

Posted at 9:46 AM on February 2, 2013

When will you Kim lovers realize she’s just trash. And everyone’s a pawn in her big scheme. She uses everyone, there is an alterior motive behind everything she does. Beyonce can’t even stand her because she knows she’s fake. She has been trying to get knocked up by a rich brother every chance she got. She knew Kanye was interested that’s why she dumped Humphries, Kanyes 100% black and richer. She’s just about money because Kanyes not even attractive

Matt

Posted at 5:29 AM on February 3, 2013

Kevin, are you jealous? I know deep down, you want Kim, but since you don’t have much money, that means you are very unlikely to even have a chance. Sorry about that, but a rich celebrity marrying another rich celebrity is nothing new. Many others do it. Can you state, with absolute certainty, that Kim wants to be with Kanye because of his money, not the reality that she might actually love him? Since Taylor Swift dates men who are rich and famous, I guess we can say she does the same thing.
As far as Beyonce goes, it depends on what you believe. If you believe the tabloids, Beyonce hates Kim. But, if you actually believe Beyonce from what she has stated herself, they are friends. There’s no hatred there. It’s funny that you would think Beyonce would hate someone because they’re fake. Um, wasn’t she the one caught lip-synching just about two weeks ago? LOL.

igamarianneIgamp

Posted at 10:24 AM on January 5, 2013

Kris is at least handsome. Kanye disgust me, he is getting me nauseous. Kim really does not have any taste in men lately…

Sadie

Posted at 11:51 PM on January 9, 2013

Kim would f–k a dog if it had a big bl–k dick and a lot of money. That woman loves no one but herself; that poor little unborn baby is insurance for future cash from Kanye! Better have an iron-clad pre-nup, Kanye, those Kardashians will suck you dry, and laugh while they are doing it. Dangerous bunch of crazy white people!

isabele

Posted at 10:19 AM on January 5, 2013

Why most of u r bashing Kim when Kris got a scare several months ago when he though his X was having his baby…Im happy for Kimye. Life do go on.

big rob

Posted at 7:33 PM on January 8, 2013

that whore is a pig. always was, always will be.you act like she knowen for good life choices or somethin and this was all a big mistake.

Sadie

Posted at 11:54 PM on January 9, 2013

Isabele, you need to enroll in an English grammar and writing course. You sound really stupid!

K.S-love-R.P

Posted at 5:57 AM on January 5, 2013

Why the hell Kris will claim Kanye’s baby? theres no reason that he will claim your precious baby…

kacey

Posted at 3:31 AM on January 5, 2013

BTW, Kris deserves the annulment and there should be no question of who the father is. No need for Maury. If the baby is biracial, it’s not Kris’.

Lisa 7

Posted at 1:39 PM on January 5, 2013

STUPID KACEY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DUH, KRIS ALREADY IS BIRACIAL! Where do you live? Under a rock?

big rob

Posted at 7:35 PM on January 8, 2013

ummmmm… kris is mixed

Sadie

Posted at 11:56 PM on January 9, 2013

Big Rob, Kris’ father is a black American and his mother is a white American.

kacey

Posted at 3:29 AM on January 5, 2013

We don’t know if Kanye really said that. Who is this “source”, and she should give him his ring back. Side note, Kris should have know that this family were gold digging money mongers and should have thought twice about marrying Kim in the first place. I saw the show. he should have run when he found out she was married before and didn’t bother to tell him and when she told him that she would not budget money when he said that was important to him.

kacey

Posted at 3:25 AM on January 5, 2013

yes. Kris is mad and hurt. He feels like he was “duped”. He may do it to get at Kim. She should have thought this through a little better and actually gotten divorced before “starting her next chapter’

Matt

Posted at 6:29 AM on January 5, 2013

If Kris is going to have to pay to support the baby, I think he’s going to think twice about this. I doubt the two really have that many problems, alot of that is likely media speculation. Kim has wanted to start a family for a long time, Kris probably didn’t even enter her mind.

MalDiTa AkO (@malditachris)

Posted at 12:57 AM on January 5, 2013

horrible story….as if kris will ever think of claiming a baby from a witch!

Shanneynay Jenkins

Posted at 9:42 PM on January 4, 2013

Kanye is a pussy mama’s boy he ain’y gonna do sh@t!…..without his body guards…Kris Humphries would beat the piss out of Kanye……Kris does not want KIm…He knows what her and her dirtbag familt are all about…..$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

leticia

Posted at 1:15 AM on January 5, 2013

you’re right!!!

Kd

Posted at 9:30 PM on January 4, 2013

You guys actually believe this story if Kanye were to threaten Kris dont you think he would of wrote a song about it by now and to me I think Kris could careless about Kim and THEIR BABY all Kris wants from Kim is a divorce and the ring and for her to move on with her life and he moves on with his to me I think that the stupid law that they have is dumb because Kim and Kris has NOT seen or heard from each other in a year so as Maury would say it according to the DNA test Kris Humphries YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!!!! And according to the other DNA test Kanye West YOU ARE THE FATHER!!!!! Thats how I see it Kim slept with Kanye and she got pregnant so its his BABY!!!!!!!!

drusilla

Posted at 8:53 PM on January 4, 2013

I hope someone from Kris side have read this article. This is a grave threat to Kris Humpries if something happens to him they could arrest Kanye for this. As for Kris claiming their baby as his I think that will be the best interest for the child’s sake neither Kanye nor Kim are fit to be a good parent and we all knew that having kris jenner as a grandmother will only screw the child’s life more.
At least Kris Humpries come from a sane stable normal family even if his parents is divorce

Matt

Posted at 6:10 AM on January 5, 2013

They can arrest Kanye for this? Really? Was he quoted even one time? This is speculation, until a crime actually happens, I don’t see your claim as being justified.
You seriously want Kris to be the father? For starters, it’s not his kid. And talking about someone who’s not qualified. Sleeps around with Myla, impregnates her, now he’s supposedly screwing with someone else. Does that sound like a responsible person to you? I hope not. Kim’s morals are superior to his.

Jodi

Posted at 12:49 PM on January 7, 2013

You must be kidding regarding Kim having morals to begin with.

Lisa

Posted at 1:44 PM on January 5, 2013

They should just give the baby to KLHOE or KOURTNEY! One is a great mom, and the other WILL BE a great mom. Won’t be raised by nannies like this one will be.

bell

Posted at 8:17 PM on January 4, 2013

Why would Kris want to claim a baby that is not his. Kanye need to sit his a$$ down and stop threatening people. Do you honestly think Kris is scared of a skirt -wearing man who likes to act hard wearing his custom mask while performing. Kim and Kanye created this situation by planning a baby instead of giving this man an annulment. 99% of adults that is not on the take from this family know Kris deserves an annulment for the sham marriage.

Matt

Posted at 6:03 AM on January 5, 2013

Kris is as much guilty as Kim. Kim has wanted a divorce, nothing wrong with that, she should get it. You have to actually prove that the marriage was a “sham”. Kris has had 14 months to do so, and hasn’t proven squat. I hope Kim stands her ground. Innocent until proven guilty, remember?

Lisa

Posted at 1:46 PM on January 5, 2013

OH, LIKE WE DON’T (THE WORLD) ALREADY KNOW IT WAS FAKE!!!!!!! PLEASE!

Matt

Posted at 6:49 PM on January 5, 2013

All I ask for is the proof. And to my knowledge, no one has provided any. Not Kris, and certainly not the Haters.

Brandi

Posted at 8:05 PM on January 4, 2013

If you look at Kim’s past, maybe Kanye better make sure he is the father, lol.

Lisa

Posted at 1:47 PM on January 5, 2013

“Sources might say” It’s the bodyguards. lol

steph

Posted at 7:04 PM on January 4, 2013

Fake story. sources as usual. Kris and Kim haven’t even been together in over a year. For Kris to even try to claim this baby is ridiculous and I don’t think he’d be dumb enough to do it.

Melanie

Posted at 6:59 PM on January 4, 2013

Please Kanye is not thinking about Lurch. Stop the Lies HL

Jaki

Posted at 6:41 PM on January 4, 2013

Before you send out threats Kanye, make sure the baby is yours. Just sayin…

Jeni

Posted at 6:24 PM on January 4, 2013

Well Kim, just do what it takes.

Gail

Posted at 6:10 PM on January 4, 2013

All Kris wants is an anullment and Kim will not give im one. Simple and easy breezy.

welp

Posted at 7:05 PM on January 4, 2013

all Kim wants is a divorce and Kris will not give her one. he signed the prenup and now wants to disregard the legal documents.

Matt

Posted at 7:42 PM on January 4, 2013

Why is Kris always considered the victim? Remember the prenup. Kris is the one pushing this, not Kim.