Kim Kardashian & Kanye West House Hunting For Baby-To-Be

Fri, January 4, 2013 10:54am EDT by 11 Comments
Kim Kardashian Kanye West
SplashNews, FameFlynet

Perry

Posted at 9:54 PM on July 20, 2013

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning
this site. I’m hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal blog now ;)

unblog.fr

Posted at 5:21 PM on July 13, 2013

Currently it appears like Drupal is the preferred blogging platform
available right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re
using on your blog?

Crystal Anderson

Posted at 3:52 AM on January 8, 2013

First and far most Kris don’t want anything to do with claiming Kim and Kanya baby as his. All this man wants and deserves is an annulment. Kim is holding this process up and Kanya is too dumb to place close attention to see it. Kanya just sicking Kris is has a life everybody is not off into Kanya. I don’t even listen to his music to some maybe he is a great artist, but to me he is another man. My advice would be for Kim to give Kris an annulment so they both can get on with their lives.

Babies Mama Jama

Posted at 10:00 AM on January 7, 2013

Lisa u need to get a life!…..for real girl?…..Seriously?

INOLICIOUS"

Posted at 6:08 AM on January 5, 2013

kim en kanye sure luk gud 2gether, en am really hapi 4them.big ups to kim en kanye.

Jeni

Posted at 3:53 PM on January 4, 2013

And she wonders why people call her a …….., ha, ha

RC

Posted at 3:45 PM on January 4, 2013

The SUV mercedes is Kim’s, not Kanye’s. This site has not idea where they went looking, this story is useless.

KellyC

Posted at 12:15 AM on January 5, 2013

Wow…..how strange that you would even know that about the ownership of this vehicle. If you are even right. Car looks pretty filthy, dull, and used up, so I am guessing it does belong to Kim.

Gu

Posted at 2:12 PM on January 4, 2013

Know matter how you spin it, Kim is an unethical and lack of morals kind of girl.

Lisa

Posted at 1:48 PM on January 4, 2013

The loser here is Kris, Kim has moved waaaaaay on with her life, she is with a man that really loves her pregnat with their child and they are probably going ot move in together. Meanwhile Kris is an angry child holding on to the past and refusing to take responsibility for his part in it. Wow!!!! he is wasting precious moments of his life and for what? Revenge?

KellyC

Posted at 12:20 AM on January 5, 2013

I agree that Kris is not without blame, but he was suckered for sure. He has been taunted and humiliated by team members and audiences wherever he goes. I doubt he is letting the skank hold him back from enjoying what he does out of his life, and I think all but the most stupid Kim fans will agree that even she admitted she should not have married him.

I will be shocked if Kanye does not get sick of her once the baby is born, and the next drama will be that Kanye will not marry her, and it will be the custody battle of the century. I am no Kanye fan either, but I do respect that he broke the news without Kris Jenner standing there waiting to collect cash from the announcement. Kris may have met her match with Kanye.