Chris Brown Dumped Karrueche Tran For Good Because He Loves Rihanna

Fri, January 4, 2013 7:54pm EDT by 136 Comments
Karrueche Tran Chris Brown Break Up
BauerGriffin/Twitter, FameFlynet

Chris says he’ll stop seeing Karrueche romantically and is promising to ‘do right’ by Rihanna this time around because he’s in love with her. Aww, he’s growing up. Keep reading for the exclusive details!

It’s a new year and with that comes new changes and Chris Brown‘s doing just that. The slim and trim Wilhelmina model is vowing to “do right” by Rihanna and refrain from romantically seeing his ex-lover Karrueche Tran, HollywoodLife.com is EXCLUSIVELY reporting.

Karrueche Tran & Chris Brown Break Up Over Rihanna

“He’s curled up with Ri and he been with her this whole time this month and he’s dedicated to her,” our well-informed source exclusively reveals to HollywoodLife.com. “He’s trying to do the right thing with her and want to be right by her too.

“He’s just trying to be a good man this year and so far he’s doing that.”

Our source also reveals that while Chris has no hard feelings toward Karrueche, he’s just extremely focused on Rihanna!

“Karrueche was always good people to him and treated his a** like a king 24-7, but he’s on Rihanna hard right now so I guess K.T. realizes that and she’s falling back.”

As HollywoodLife.com previously reported on Jan. 3, now that Rihanna has dug her paws deep into Chris, she’s not letting him go and plans to spend every single day in January with him to bring in her New Year!

“Rihanna wants to spend everyday in January with him in 2013 because she thinks that will cement their relationship,” a source close to the music couple exclusively tells HollywoodLife.com. “She be on that whole sentimental stuff all the time.”

And it appears RiRi is following her plans perfectly, because on Jan. 1, the couple started out their new year together — in bed!

The lovers both posted photos of themselves in bed on New Year’s Day, and by the looks of the sheets, they were definitely together. Plus, Rihanna said they didn’t sleep!

Sound off, HollywoodLifers. Do you think Chris will be faithful to our girl Rihanna this time around?

– Eric Ray

More Chris and Rihanna news:

1. Chris Brown Gave Rihanna A Car — So In Love, He Gave Rihanna His $750,000 Lamborghini
  2. Karrueche Tran: I’ll Love Chris Brown Even If He Chooses Rihanna
  3. Rihanna: Chris Brown Comes Before Anyone Else In My Life

meme

Posted at 2:17 PM on January 6, 2013

Don’t worry about chris ROXY…he can’t go broke because rihanna will be there to make songs with him FOREVER…and rihanna will give him a place to live,and fly to see him,and give him a car,and spend thousands of dollars on a party and invite him so he will have all the food and drinks so don’t worry…lol. I heard he’s living in her pad right now and driving her lamborgini?lol…like I said some girls like kerreuche get paid while girls like rihanna have to pay to keep her man…roxy I know my position I get paid….lol.

meme

Posted at 1:50 PM on January 6, 2013

Roxy I guessed you are jealous because chris gave kerreuche a car,a condo,cash for his GIRLFRIEND-exgirlfriend…so what? Is that your money? What are you crying about…must of show kerreuche musta worth something for him to give her all that…it’s called love and caring and giving honey…I’m sorry you never experienced it…but I have a boyfriend of 2 yrs honey…I got a job and he still gives me whatever I want and do whatever I want…some of us got it like that…so don’t hate…lmfao…so that’s how I know kerreuche and christina million got it like that…told ya guys love petite pretty cute girls…and we know how to charm guys too…and we don’t even have to post our naked self on instagram every second and bash our man on twitter every second either…we got it like that…hands up for all the basic girls out there!!!!…lol. oh yea…so what if chris dumped kerreuche since october and she’s still lingering on…open your eyes…rihanna been history since 2009!!! And she’s still lingering on….DURRR!! So its ok for rihanna just because she is rihanna? That’s why chris called rihanna history…you know history means old news right?lol

roxy

Posted at 2:51 PM on January 6, 2013

No dude, I am not jealous of her. Karrueche physically is a beautiful girl especially when she combs her hair wearing it on both sides and with make up. Indeed her face is charming and graceful and that is the truth.
As for Chris, he has shown to have a noble character and is patiently waiting for Kae to take off but she just won’t. What I don’t like about her is the stubbornness to move on and make a life of her own. But Chris could see that; he is not stupid and more than one person has already told him that. And I do have my husband who looks after me but he is my husband, not my boyfriend and we are married.

Kiki

Posted at 3:49 PM on January 6, 2013

@ Roxy
so what Rihanna looks naturally stunning looking first thing in the morning without combing her weave and applying her face pack then.I THINK NOT LOL

roxy

Posted at 4:18 PM on January 6, 2013

Both girls are stunning depending on their hairdo but Rih calls more attention because of her height and legs. Most people here more than deluded are in denial.

meme

Posted at 9:37 AM on January 6, 2013

I agree with you kiki and marti…chrianna fans stop with your delusional fairytales…chris ain’t married to rihanna and chris can see whoever he wants….he’s single…stop bashing on kae she didn’t do anything wrong to nobody except for date chris brown…just like all his other exes…I wonder why all chrianna bashes only kae and not any of chris other exes way before kae? Can you say THREAT to the rihanna navy anybody?

roxy

Posted at 1:33 PM on January 6, 2013

Nobody is bashing Kae for no reason. Chris Brown has had other girlfriends, Draya, etc. Could you imagine if for every girlfriend he ends a relationship with, he has to leave them a car, cash, a condo, etc, the guy would be broke. He has no obligation with Kae. She is not the ex-wife, she is the ex-girlfriend. The thing is he dumped her in October. She should be long gone and she is still lingering. It is his fault for letting her move in. Now he is having a hard time getting rid of her. He does not want to be rude but if she persists in her stubbornness, he will come up with something and the only one who will look bad is Kae. Telling the truth does not mean bashing. I have nothing against her .

meme

Posted at 9:32 AM on January 6, 2013

Exactly lainey!!!

Jayla

Posted at 4:16 AM on January 6, 2013

Chris seen driving with karrueche in his car and she was at his event. theres even one of him trying to hide her with her seat all the way reclined back but you can see her nose and the brim of her hat smh chris is just messing up i give up on him

Marti

Posted at 10:37 PM on January 5, 2013

Oh course you will see K.T. & C.B. together, her name is on the clothing line “The Kill.” It is not like he can just walk away from that since he has invested. Rihanna knew he had that relationship with K.T. from the get go, and apart of them getting back together…That had to be worked out. So, for whatever reason everybody is speculating about why you still see him with K.T. after publicly showing face with RiRi; a business relationship is not easily Split, there is such a thing call Contracts, which we cannot control. If RiRi, just admitted in Aug 19 interview with Oprah that her and Chris still love eachother, but he’s in a relationship…It is very clear that they have been in contact the whole time…The problem is the public and the people who are behind the two of them. Remember Disturbia, Chris Brown was 1 of the writter’s on that Record. He has been in & out the whole time. So, let’s just let this thing happen. If he was with other women even last month, remember the relatioship hadn’t yet been fully establish, per Chris and Rihanna both. They each admitted to being close, yet still single in interview: Chris on Power 106, RiRi on-line interview. Guys, remember…They are still not married or even promised.

lainey

Posted at 1:44 AM on January 6, 2013

girl he aint dedicated to neither Rih or Kae. except for Kae doesn’t sweat and Rihanna loves that boy but if she let that boy get tired of Kae and dump her on his own instead of throwing her pumpum at him, then he wouldn’t feel bad for Kae and keep that girl around, but Christopher feels bad, he doesn’t wanna hurt Rih so he keeps her around and he already feels bad about how he did Kae so he keeps her around also. Also HL is not credible but the comments can be entertaining, goodbye.

Ana

Posted at 9:21 PM on January 5, 2013

THis website is a liar. For all y’all who are hype about this, Chris and kae were both seen driving in L.A and she was at his clothing line opening day 2 today. You would think that Rihanna would be there but nope, so karrueches not out of the pic. Y’all need to leave her alone

naty

Posted at 9:03 PM on January 5, 2013

Ok hl i really got bad news for chrianna : chris is acting very badly ; i use to like him , but now i’m done . He even doens’t know how to make a choice ; i think he’s still a litlle boy .Earlyer this morning , he was spotted with kae in his car. Now , i hope for Rihanna to move from him . She deserve a better man who will love her .

Tina

Posted at 6:27 PM on January 5, 2013

I have a problem with your sources, I’ve seen pictures of chris and karrueche today

Tina

Posted at 5:04 PM on January 5, 2013

Sandra, I do not know if you think that because I’m from Spain I’m an idiot in Spain we do not have computers or television and we do not get information from the outside world and I can not express my opinion just as you do you , as if I do not know who is rihanna and chris brown

Tina

Posted at 4:55 PM on January 5, 2013

Sandra Renee Hicks

Posted at 2:02 PM on January 6, 2013

@Tina –

You expressed, “Sandra, I say that your comment is pathetic, because you say that my opinion is not worth because I’m from Spain.”

###

My response:

I never said any such thing about your opinion relative to you being from Spain. You’re not reading and comprehending. If you’re inclined, re-read what I actually expressed.

You’re making false comments about what I expressed, Tina. It best to be truthful and/or to read and comprehend….

Kiki

Posted at 4:09 PM on January 5, 2013

Also Rihanna image wise does not look good as a lot of young teenagers idolize her so her constantly promoting drugs on instagram/twitter dressing half naked looks really trashy,and before people say its your parents that should influence you that is true but at the same time is bull as most teenagers are influenced by what these celebrities do

Tina

Posted at 5:06 PM on January 5, 2013

I agree with you

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 3:06 PM on January 5, 2013

I hear you Sandra-LOL we all come on this blog daily to read, laugh, frown. Im sure we all get caught talking to the screen from time to time-LOL. This could really be made into one hell of a Lifetime (Made for TV ) Movie!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 3:01 PM on January 5, 2013

Roxy, don’t get mad yourself, like i said YOU addressed me!!!!! I’m gonna come right back at YOU! Hell your the one sounding like a pre-schooler talking bout somebodies feet, and kneecaps-LOL Don’t address my comments anymore if you don’t want me to call you out!! Going to take my MEDS now -LOL (im laughing at you)

roxy

Posted at 3:24 PM on January 5, 2013

Good :D Go take them…

Jess

Posted at 12:58 PM on January 5, 2013

Kae’s people are hilarious! Yall are sooo salty LOOOL who hurt yall? If it comes as a surprise to you that Chris LOVED, LOVES and will always LOVE Ri then youre either blind or a dingbat. Those two are meant to be together no amount of hate, jealousy and bitterness will change that.

roxy

Posted at 3:31 PM on January 5, 2013

They bash at Rih and Chris, they wish them bad, they bash at us for being pro Chris and Rih but don’t you dare say anything about Kae cause they will get back at you. It is almost like idol worshipping…

syl

Posted at 12:39 PM on January 5, 2013

but Chris still has a squatter living his condo

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 12:16 PM on January 5, 2013

Sandra, we’ve lost count on all the “Sluttish” photos RIRI posted this year leading up to Christmas. I’m talking AS*-out, no cloths on. Like you said what sensible secure woman post such pics for public viewing???????????? Thats all I’ve been saying. It applies to BOTH women!!! I tell you what though Sandra, I bet now that she is back with Chris, we won’t be seeing all of RIRI’s nakedness this year, because if he truly is her man again, you know Chris is not having that!!!! No man wants their woman naked for all men to see. Good Morning-smile!!

Sandra Renee Hicks

Posted at 2:08 PM on January 5, 2013

@TEMP SIMMS

Good morning and smiles to you, as well.

Well, we already know that I’m biased relative to Rihanna. That’s the lane I’m in relative to the subject matter… And no, as I’ve stated before, she doesn’t always make the wisest choices. None of us does…

###

Again, I admire your lane convictions…

Tina

Posted at 12:02 PM on January 5, 2013

Sandra, you express truths? do you know rihanna and chris? because You talk as if you know to rihanna and chris brown, I only express my opinion

Sandra Renee Hicks

Posted at 2:12 PM on January 5, 2013

@Tina –

Hi –

I know that I love Chris and Rihanna… And I express like I love them.

###

###

We’re all entitled to express what we know, and believe.

Sandra Renee Hicks

Posted at 12:01 PM on January 5, 2013

@KeeKee –

And relative to what you expressed, “…making nasty comments about Karreuche…”

###

My further response on that:

Karrueche made a nasty comment about herself when she posted that sluttish photo of herself the other day with the message, “Ease ya mind.” The photo was nasty with a FOCUS on her vagina area and lower body parts emphasized. Again, what sensible secure person posts such nasty photos for public viewing? If Karrueche’s mind were eased, that photo wouldn’t have been posted.

Kiki

Posted at 3:38 PM on January 5, 2013

@Sandra Renee
exact same goes to about Rihanna when she went through that mad ranting tweet on insatgram/twitter which were obv aimed at Chris because he went out partying while in Paris with groupies.as next minute she then posts a picture of herself completely naked,apart from wearing knickers(oozes insecurities as look at me im gorgeous but yet you still feel the need to cheat)
DOUBLE STANDERS lol

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 11:59 AM on January 5, 2013

Get the 4 C’s Kae on your way out the door girl!!!! You’ve earned them. Get the CONDO, the CAR, the CONNECTIONS, and get the CASH ( 7 figures my dear)!!!

Sandra Renee Hicks

Posted at 2:14 PM on January 5, 2013

@TEMP SIMMS

I laughed out loud at your 11:59 a.m. comment. You go, TEMP SIMMS. You’re working your lane. Yes, indeed. You get props from me on that…!

Sandra Renee Hicks

Posted at 11:51 AM on January 5, 2013

@KeeKee –

You expressed, ”

@ sandra renne i see you are quick to bash Tina on her remarks about Mj when she was only using him as an example jus because Tina resides in Spain does not mean nothing,so the fact that you point out about where she resides therefore means she couldn’t possibly know anything is pretty ignorant.And you still never answered my comment on this blog about your double standards when making nasty comments about Karreuche

###

My response:

It’s becoming obvious that you either aren’t inclined or that you’re not able to comprehend clearly. I did NOT bash Tina. I simply expressed truths. Tina mentioned that she was from Spain…my response was that wherever she’s from…she’s not expressing truths. SHE pointed out that she’s from Spain… My FOCUS was on her not expressing what’s correct… There was NOTHING ignorant about my reply. The issue is likely your comprehension/understanding abilities…

Relative to your comment about me having double standards. I never expressed that Rihanna is without faults. You’ve read some of my other comments on this blog…and some of my other comments mention such.. Only GOD is perfect.

And NONE of my comments about Karrueche have been nasty. They are true comments and when I wasn’t sure about whether she’s still living in Chris’ condo and still in his pockets…I mentioned – “if in fact, that’s true…” Of course, the reality is that NOT everyone can handle truth.
Regardless, it is what it is and it stands TRUE – anyhow!

Kiki

Posted at 3:51 PM on January 5, 2013

@Sandra Renee
you are clearly deluded or a compulsive liar as you clearly made it sound like in your post that you were having a dig at Tina due to where she resides it’s like you were trying to insinuate that because she comes from Spain she’s stupid. slighted contradicted yourself yet again on this post as you quote that not everybody can handle the truth woman take heed to some of your own comments on these blogs

Sandra Renee Hicks

Posted at 2:06 PM on January 6, 2013

@Kiki

You and Tina obviously aren’t reading and comprehending. I never expressed an issue with her being from Spain. My issue was that she wasn’t stating truth relative to that particular comment that she posted.

###

And you falsely calling me what I’m certainly not, – you’re entitled to believe what is definitely NOT true about me.

Kiki

Posted at 11:50 AM on January 5, 2013

@Sandra renee sorry i have just seen your response,first off jus because i spelt your name wrong is no big deal lol Rih,post provocative pictures of herself quite often but that is not seen as sluttish cus she’s Rihanna.the amount of ppl that comment on Rihanna clothing sense when on stage is priceless as Rih is clearly an attractive looking female so therefore herself does not have to dress so provactive as leaving something to the imagination is so much more sexier then always showing what you had for brunch lol

Sandra Renee Hicks

Posted at 2:16 PM on January 5, 2013

@Kiki –

Thank you for spelling my name correct this time. I appreciate it, Kiki.

###

Yes, I agree, revealing too much isn’t tasteful…

Tina

Posted at 11:46 AM on January 5, 2013

Don’t you know where is Spain? LOL Sincerely, Sandra, I think you should leave the life of chris brown and rihanna and you should start studying
I think this comment is pathetic, your comment does not offend me and I feel sorry for your ignorance

Sandra Renee Hicks

Posted at 2:23 PM on January 5, 2013

@Tina –

Hi –

Not sure what you mean relative to me knowing about where Spain is. What’s your point, there?

###

I’m not inclined to accept your unwise advice to me. I’ll continue to comment about the Chris and Rihanna matter as long as I’m so inclined. If you’re not inclined to read my comments…Oh well…

###

You mentioned, “I think this comment is pathetic.” Which comment, are you referring to, Tina?
Anyhow NONE of my comments have been pathetic so I’ll NOT give your incorrect comment any focus…

You further mentioned, “I feel sorry for your ignorance.”

Do you know what you can do with your misplaced pity for me, Tina?

###

…In the meantime, I’m pleased to continue my Chris and Rihanna commenting mission

Shanta

Posted at 11:43 AM on January 5, 2013

Ok, so I’m not the biggest CB fan but, Why in the name of all that’s good would Chris Brown want to settle down now? He’s young and gettin it. He has money, fast cars, lots of women and fame. He should be enjoying himself. Get it all out of his system. But if you are really thinking that this 24(?) year old guy is going to settled down with anyone…..You’re drinking. I hope that he’s not making promises that he can not keep. Stay single Chris.

Kiki

Posted at 11:17 AM on January 5, 2013

Tina

Posted at 11:34 AM on January 5, 2013

thanks

dindji

Posted at 2:48 PM on January 5, 2013

bonjours a tous

vous voyez pas qu’ils forment un beau couple?
riri et cricri