Chris Brown Dumped Karrueche Tran For Good Because He Loves Rihanna

Fri, January 4, 2013 7:54pm EST by 136 Comments
Karrueche Tran Chris Brown Break Up
BauerGriffin/Twitter, FameFlynet

Chris says he’ll stop seeing Karrueche romantically and is promising to ‘do right’ by Rihanna this time around because he’s in love with her. Aww, he’s growing up. Keep reading for the exclusive details!

It’s a new year and with that comes new changes and Chris Brown‘s doing just that. The slim and trim Wilhelmina model is vowing to “do right” by Rihanna and refrain from romantically seeing his ex-lover Karrueche Tran, HollywoodLife.com is EXCLUSIVELY reporting.

Karrueche Tran & Chris Brown Break Up Over Rihanna

“He’s curled up with Ri and he been with her this whole time this month and he’s dedicated to her,” our well-informed source exclusively reveals to HollywoodLife.com. “He’s trying to do the right thing with her and want to be right by her too.

“He’s just trying to be a good man this year and so far he’s doing that.”

Our source also reveals that while Chris has no hard feelings toward Karrueche, he’s just extremely focused on Rihanna!

As HollywoodLife.com previously reported on Jan. 3, now that Rihanna has dug her paws deep into Chris, she’s not letting him go and plans to spend every single day in January with him to bring in her New Year!

“Rihanna wants to spend everyday in January with him in 2013 because she thinks that will cement their relationship,” a source close to the music couple exclusively tells HollywoodLife.com. “She be on that whole sentimental stuff all the time.”

And it appears RiRi is following her plans perfectly, because on Jan. 1, the couple started out their new year together — in bed!

The lovers both posted photos of themselves in bed on New Year’s Day, and by the looks of the sheets, they were definitely together. Plus, Rihanna said they didn’t sleep!

Sound off, HollywoodLifers. Do you think Chris will be faithful to our girl Rihanna this time around?

– Eric Ray

More Chris and Rihanna news:

1. Chris Brown Gave Rihanna A Car — So In Love, He Gave Rihanna His $750,000 Lamborghini
  2. Karrueche Tran: I’ll Love Chris Brown Even If He Chooses Rihanna
  3. Rihanna: Chris Brown Comes Before Anyone Else In My Life

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 11:10 AM on January 5, 2013

Roxy, you actually believe that I wake up everyday to see if YOU have responded to my comments!!!!! LOL-You really hurt my feelings by saying no one will respond to me anymore!!!!!!!!! (i’m cryng right now…) Okay really im laughing at yo as* right now. YOU my dear responded to a comment that I made to the BLOG. This is called the HL blog honey, not the “ROXY” blog. Im really scared right now tht no one will ever respond to me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You the one on here sounding stupid as FU*K talking bout a girls kneecaps and feet. Like i said before look at your own self in the mirror before you go talking bout someone else. Post your pic ROXY, so eveyone can get a turn picking you apart!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhh thats right, we wont know if thats actually a pic of you!!! (i’m laughing)

roxy

Posted at 12:58 PM on January 5, 2013

Dude, you need to see a counselor for anger management and by the way tell your dr to have you see a psychiatrist. You need some medication. Maybe you are bipolar and you don’t even know it. Poor soul. :/ Good luck with that.

trichellesonny123

Posted at 10:24 AM on January 5, 2013

hopefully rihanna will be smart this time and know what she is doin…….:)

K.S-love-R.P

Posted at 5:59 AM on January 5, 2013

toink!!!

Chris Brown (@MissBrownC)

Posted at 5:20 AM on January 5, 2013

I don’t think so,,.

financial cliff

Posted at 12:48 AM on January 5, 2013

this is some “Decent” language for saying: I’M FED UP WITH YOU, honey!!

Dave

Posted at 12:31 AM on January 5, 2013

Finally Chris brown has grown up … congrats Chris on reaching the maturity and peace you have been searching for

Mystery

Posted at 12:25 AM on January 5, 2013

People had problems with Michael Jackson too because he made his share of mistakes as well. People NOW love him worldwide after his death. Only after his death could a lot of people realize that even though people wanted to say he wasn’t because they needed a good way to insult him since they believed they needed to be mad at him, Michael Jackson still was an amazing singer and dancer.

Tina

Posted at 10:02 AM on January 5, 2013

Nobody has insulted Michael Jackson, only I said that chris brown is not Michael

jane

Posted at 12:03 AM on January 5, 2013

I am playing GQs Haters as the sound track for these comments…

Tina

Posted at 10:52 PM on January 4, 2013

rihanna had to have a little dignity

Tina

Posted at 10:50 PM on January 4, 2013

chrianna believe Chris Brown is Michael Jackson and he is not Michael,he is not loved worldwide
For example I’m from Spain and I have not seen Chris here, either in Italy or England
his sales in his album “fortune” have been very poor
you have to accept
the little respect he had when he was with he has lost karrueche, rihanna also is losing the respect he had for people, people are tired of this drama, she should never return to him, she had to have a little digni

roxy

Posted at 11:10 PM on January 4, 2013

Yes, but if it is not going to work this time, at least they will have some closure and punto finito. I think Chris has always felt that there was no closure and they still loved each other but couldn’t be together because of the restraining order and because they are public figures in the public eye.

Kiki

Posted at 11:38 PM on January 4, 2013

@ tina chris cannot come to the uk as he is stlll banned due to beating up Rihanna i think he is banned until 2014 which is why i was gonna to fly to dublin to see him in concert as i am from the uk myself.
But yet stupid ppl on here wanna be telling me that i am a chris hater and that i dont know what i am talking about when i am saying that his europe tour never done that well.Now if that had been preformers like MJ,USHER JUSTIN B BEYONCE,Rihanna guarantee all concert would of sold out regardless if they were only held in europe i guess denial aint easy lol

Posted at 10:39 AM on January 5, 2013

Hi -

@Tina

Your comments aren’t on point. Of course, Chris Brown isn’t Michael Jackson. He’s Chris Brown – that’s who he should be – himself.

You don’t know what you’re talking about relative to Chris and Rihanna. You said you’re from Spain…wherever you’re from…your comments aren’t based on truth.

Tina

Posted at 11:43 AM on January 5, 2013

Don’t you know where is Spain? LOL Sincerely, Sandra, I think you should leave the life of chris brown and rihanna and you should start studying
I think this comment is pathetic, your comment does not offend me and I feel sorry for your ignorance

roxy

Posted at 10:48 PM on January 4, 2013

I am so happy for both of them and I hope their relationship works this time around. If it doesn’t, at least they will have some closure. As for Chris, I find it hard for a young, handsome, wealthy man to be faithful, especially since he is surrounded by fans; but I do believe he has genuine feelings for Rihanna and eventually he’ll get there where his life becomes stable. Sometimes men want to be faithful but there are girls out there that have no boundaries and don’t care about having a one night stand. And yes, I can only picture Rih digging her paws deep into Chris and to not let him go. Good for you Rih! Take care of your man, girl!

meme

Posted at 10:01 PM on January 4, 2013

Right on kiki!!!

Genean

Posted at 10:01 PM on January 4, 2013

HL please let this be the last story on this girl. I’m not a fan but she doesn’t deserve to have her name in the press. She can’t help she fell in love with a celebrity. Non of us would want our relationships blasted on the 6 o’clock news.

Kiki

Posted at 9:48 PM on January 4, 2013

@ sandra renne
i dont feel patronized by you which is my whole point as you are on here talking like you know Rihanna personallyand bashing Karreuche for no reason,and if your going to make remarks about my posts like i am dumb or something i am going to respond.And by me purchasing tickets for the dublin tours proves that i know that concert was a flop which i was merely pointing out.Chris last album was no where as good as his last few albums which is why he album did not sale so well

Posted at 10:06 PM on January 4, 2013

@KiKi – There’s a difference in bashing and expressing truths. Truth expressions are what I’ve done. Of course, not every one can handle or accept truths. Such is life…

Of course, folks should respond to postings…when so inclined. USA…freedom of expression…free country. Go USA!

Tickets sales rise and drop…again, such is life. Chris is golden and ticket sale stats don’t subtract from that priceless truth.

Kiki

Posted at 11:27 PM on January 4, 2013

@Sandra renne but you are bashing Ki though and not just expressing true know facts as you seem to have double standards where they both are concerned as you spoke about on one blog how you actually mailed Kar as you felt like she was dressing slutish dressing on here instgram but yet Rihanna can walk around half naked but you have nothing to say about that. why’s that then just because she is famous,
you made reference to karreuche constantly still phoning/texting Chris and how she needs to let go how do you know that’s true as it could well be Chris phoning/texting her.Nobody know the true arrangement that Chris and K now have expect her and him and close friends most probably

Posted at 11:08 AM on January 5, 2013

Hi -

@Kiki

You expressed, ”

###

My response:

It’s Sandra Renee – not renne…

You’re wrong, I did NOT express that Karrueche was dressing sluttish. Precisely what I expressed is, “Ref: The slutty photo that Karrueche posted on Instagram last night. She titled it, “Ease ya mind.”

“I tweeted this to her this morning:

“@karrueche Your mind ain’t eased. CRAVING attention photo, etc… How long will you be a desperate kept woman? You’re scheming..”

###

That photo is sluttish in that it IS in poor taste and, in my opinion, a cry for attention… What sensible secure person posts a public photo with emphasis on their vagina and lower body parts….?

###

Again, you’re wrong… Precisely what I expressed is, “…Karrueche might be blowing up Chris’ phone and not getting a response…”

###

Perhaps, you missed it but I did say some things about Rihanna. One main thing that I said is that only GOD is perfect.

And Rihanna’s being famous does NOT motivate what I express. I’m NOT star struck. I love Rihanna, first, as a person – who is golden…

annbarb

Posted at 10:18 PM on January 4, 2013

kiki, Chris, won awards for his album last year, and when he went to euro, he sold out, made plenty of money, he’s a genius, he also write songs for other celebrities, so!!! what! are you talking about!

Kiki

Posted at 10:52 PM on January 4, 2013

ANNBARB
i am not on here even wanting to debate with you and i am talking about his last album and the europe tour that i was suppose to attend and of the other europe tours attended by friends of mine friend so just jog on

Kiki

Posted at 9:37 PM on January 4, 2013

what you Karreuche haters on here dont get is that if Chris was so bothered about dating a goldigger then why did he take up was K in the beginning and not just date somebody else already in the fame circle.
DUH! the fact that Chris dated a non-celebrity should be commended.

Posted at 10:12 PM on January 4, 2013

@Kiki -

There’s nothing wrong with who he dated – focus = DATED = past tense.

The issue is that the person who he dated has been notified publicly, etc. that Chris isn’t into her anymore – yet she lives in his condo, if in fact, that’s truth and continues to be in his pockets. Or perhaps, recently, she’s gotten out of his pockets…but not out of his condo? It’s in Karrueche’s best interest to move on from Chris ENTIRELY – for real.

###

If Chris has chosen to man up then he should know that Rihanna ain’t having Karrueche in the mix for Chris – AT ALL!

Kiki

Posted at 11:00 PM on January 4, 2013

@sandra Renee,
nobody knows for certain if she is still living there as its the media that is telling you ppl that and even if she is still residing there for the meantime while looking for her own place there’s nothing wrong in that
nobody but Rihanna knows what she is prepared to put up with in order to remain with chris and i am not just talking about Karreuche

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 9:31 PM on January 4, 2013

Hey Sandra, Once again I agree with you! I’ve always been pulling for him professionally, as I hated to see what happened to his career after the 2009 incident. Comming from a household with 4 brothers………………….every last one of them stayed in some mess (at times)-LOL but as they got older the wised up, and learned from their mistakes!

Posted at 10:15 PM on January 4, 2013

@TEMP SIMMS

Yes, I feel you on the mess issue. A bunch of us have some mess stories – for sure.

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 9:10 PM on January 4, 2013

Hi Alexis, I actually agree with you! There is nothing wrong with a person being with the one they love, but love, and faithfulness are two different things! It is however unfair to hold him to a standard that is going to be dam* near impossible for him to meet at 23 years of age. No one has yet to explain that one to me. Chris has worked his as* off to rebulid his career, and one wrong move in this relationship………………….you already know he gonna get thrown UNDER the bus. It’s a wrap

Posted at 9:25 PM on January 4, 2013

@TEMP SIMMS

I believe that Chris will rise above the bus….and the circumstances…

Shanta

Posted at 9:00 PM on January 4, 2013

“Karrueche was always good people to him and treated his a** like a king 24-7, but he’s on Rihanna hard right now so I guess K.T. realizes that and she’s falling back.” Gurl…don’t just fall back..turn around and run in the other direction. Loose that number, delete, dump change the locks. Dont let him know where your staying. Do the most. Leave before he “accidentally” decides to beat someone’s Azz again. Good luck

Posted at 9:06 PM on January 4, 2013

…Karrueche might be blowing up Chris’ phone and not getting a response…

Yes, Shanta, she needs to run from his condo, if in fact, she’s there and run from his pockets…

kim

Posted at 8:05 AM on January 5, 2013

Sandra i must admit it that u r nothing but a hater, u don’t even know for sure that kae runs from chris’s pockets, don’t be so judgemental, the way u talk bout kae really disgust me for real girl!

Posted at 11:17 AM on January 5, 2013

@Kim -

Hi -

You mentioned that I’m a hater. Yep, I hate foolishness even my own when I indulge in it…

But as I’ve stated earlier, I don’t hate Karrueche – not at all – but I love me some Chris and Rihanna.

You mentioned, “…the way u talk bout kae really disgust me for real girl!”

###

I understand why you’re disgusted, Kim…

###

Team truth all the way!…

annbarb

Posted at 10:11 PM on January 4, 2013

Shanta, that’s very,very, old news!!! its boring to hear!!

alexis

Posted at 8:42 PM on January 4, 2013

First off his Europe tour did extremely well. Why are y’all hating he just wants to be with the person he loves and that is it. Go find yourself someone maybe you wont be so angry because I got my man 6 years and engaged. Maybe if y’all had someone you wouldn’t be so bitter.

Shanta

Posted at 8:35 PM on January 4, 2013

Ok, so let me write the next story.
“Chris brown texts Karrueche while she’s in Miami, Should ri ri leave him for good”
HL you’re becoming predicable……….

twp

Posted at 8:34 PM on January 4, 2013

life is what you made it to be ,if they”re in love so let it be..why you guys so narrow minded.
let love last and be happy for them ,jus pray and ask god to guide them through it..

Kiki

Posted at 8:21 PM on January 4, 2013

more like chris dumps Karreuche for good due to his last album and europe tour both flopped chris sat back and thought i know i will date Rihanna again in order to boast my records and popularity again.

Posted at 8:53 PM on January 4, 2013

@Kiki

Do you have any thing deep to express, Kiki? with some sense?

Kiki

Posted at 9:15 PM on January 4, 2013

@ sandra renne dont try and patronize me as on your blogs you talk aloud of tripe and purely are a karreuche hater which is exactly why your post are so narrow minded I purchased tiickets for the dublin tour did you? had friends in amsterdam that went also have also watch some of his europe tours on youtube

Posted at 9:27 PM on January 4, 2013

@KiKi – I’m not trying to do anything…if you feel patronized…certainly, you’re entitled.

Nope, I don’t hate Karrueche – not at all… but I love me some Chris and Rihanna – big time…

And you purchasing tickets means what?

annbarb

Posted at 10:06 PM on January 4, 2013

Sandra Renee Hicks, I know that’s right so negative! haten!!

Genean

Posted at 9:48 PM on January 4, 2013

Kiki- Actually he’s tour did rather well. Why would you purchase tickets to his concert? It’s a little more than obvious you don’t care for him. Pause……think about it……..now come u with an intelligent answer!!!!

Kiki

Posted at 10:01 PM on January 4, 2013

@genean
DUH DUH
just because i am on here stating that chris took back up with Ri for more his own game does not make me a chris brown hater cus if i was what the hell would i be purchasing tickets for his concert then so you went to the dublin tour yourself then to know that that tour done really well them thought not!

Tina

Posted at 8:17 PM on January 4, 2013

hahahahahahahahahahaha I wanna see to chris brown how faithful he is when karrueche back to Los Angeles and rihanna will go on tour

nikkol

Posted at 8:21 PM on January 4, 2013

I’m thinking the same exact thing like he can’t just hop on a jet and go visit Rihanna because of his probation so we will see how this all plays out !

Posted at 8:55 PM on January 4, 2013

Hi –

@Tina

It could very well be that Chris and Rihanna will have the last laugh. And victories galore…

annbarb

Posted at 10:22 PM on January 4, 2013

tina, people do grow up! in other words, they mature from their mistakes! now if its business with karrueche, because he did pay all exspences for the -kill-line!!!!!!

roxy

Posted at 12:25 AM on January 5, 2013

There is no need for cynical remarks. I believe Chris has genuine feelings for Rihanna and this time he means it, but there are also Chrianna haters that would do anything to see their relationship fall apart or have someone look forward to Chris’s downfall just to make Rihanna’s life miserable. There are a lot of evil people out there that can’t stand others to be happy because they themselves are miserable. I love to see others happy especially when it is mutual; when the love is reciprocal. These two always loved each other and never stopped loving each other. Please stop the cynicism towards Chris and start believing in his renewed intentions. Everybody deserves a second chance.

emma

Posted at 8:11 PM on January 4, 2013

Ok seriously, do they honestly think they look tough and gangster. They just look stupid. As for the other chick. Honey, it’ll take time but you WILL get over him. Then you’ll look back at the tears you shed and think. Thank GOD he’s out of my life. By then he’ll have probably had a huge argument with Rhianna. Don’t let him come back and use you up. Don’t waste the BEST years of your life on a dude who thinks his sh-t don’t stink. In a couple of years from now his music career will be gone and he’ll be just another loser trying to get attention.

Shanta

Posted at 8:43 PM on January 4, 2013

Emma, You got that right. Chris will be on celebrity rehab for sure. LOL

Posted at 8:51 PM on January 4, 2013

@Shanta

No, Chris will NOT be featured on Celebrity Rehab. You expressed, “…for sure.”

I guarantee that Chris won’t appear there. If anybody is yearning for it to happen…for sure, you’ll be disappointed because he WON’T be there!

Shanta

Posted at 8:54 PM on January 4, 2013

Sandra, LOL…we shall see, we shall see. Dr Drew on line 2.

Posted at 9:04 PM on January 4, 2013

@Shanta

I DREW the conclusion that it’s 2 bad for their critics that condemning predictions about Chris and Rihanna won’t come true.

Whether Chris and Rihanna will remain a couple…they are treasures separately or together…

Regardless, they are golden…

Posted at 8:48 PM on January 4, 2013

@emma -

And your predictions won’t come true. Chris and Rihanna shall succeed…in spite of their haters and the many who criticize them.

###

Will they continue as a couple? Perhaps yes – perhaps – no – Regardless, they shall truly succeed in areas that are most meaningful…

Posted at 8:58 PM on January 4, 2013

@emma

Tsk Tsk – In a couple of years, Chris’ music career WON’T be gone and he certainly won’t be a loser…

Your last sentence…is in the realm of nonsense.

Genean

Posted at 9:52 PM on January 4, 2013

Emma- when has he ever acted like his sh!t don’t stink. I’m going to advice you to watch interviews of him, he acts nothing like that. Stop reading false stories. Furthermore, he’s a young man I’m not putting monogamy on the man. Why should he be held to higher standard then any other man a woman deals with?

Posted at 8:07 PM on January 4, 2013

Hi -

Chris and Rihanna are of the lion breed. Karrueche is a kitten.

It’s a jungle out here and lions need to be tight together to deal with the various challenges in this world.

Chris and Rihanna are young lions and haven’t yet come into their full lion modes – but Oh yeah…they WILL come into the fulness of their power.

emma

Posted at 8:13 PM on January 4, 2013

Sweetie they’re NEVER going to be a Beyounce and Jayz

Posted at 8:44 PM on January 4, 2013

@emma -

Hi -

Of course they won’t ever be Beyonce and Jay Z. That’s because they are Chris and Rihanna.
They don’t have a need to be anyone but themselves.

We all have faults and need to improve. Only GOD is perfect.

ayasha

Posted at 9:32 PM on January 4, 2013

Emma your just bitter and hating i bet it Chris offer you a date you would not on this site saying those unkind words. if you dont have anything positive to say about someone that you know nothing about shut you dam mouth

Genean

Posted at 9:55 PM on January 4, 2013

Emma- Who would want them to be? They are not God!!! As a couple they have issues like everybody else, they are not perfect. Stop putting these people on pedestals. They eat, sh!t, and sleep like everybody else.

Genean

Posted at 9:58 PM on January 4, 2013

Emma are you Karrueche? Or are you just hateful because you not happy with your man or woman? So much attitude for somebody elses relationship. TISK TISK!!!

annbarb

Posted at 10:24 PM on January 4, 2013

I know that’s right!! they mature from their mistakes!