Karrueche Tran Moving On From Chris Brown? — New Proof

Fri, January 4, 2013 11:01am EDT by 119 Comments
Karrueche Tran Chris Brown Break Up
Courtesy Instagram, FameFlynet

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 12:09 PM on January 5, 2013

@Sandra Katt Williams may be a crackhead, I don’t know, but he tells the Dam* truth when it comes to men, and women can’t deal with it!!!!! To busy attacking each other, while men are….. dating other women. Hell look at what happened this past week when the other women claimed she was sleeping with Chris Brown. Women started attacking HER. How she looks, she look to dam* old. Nobody knows if she was sleepin with Chris, but he damn sure didn’t deny it!!! Defamation Lawsuit on line ONE……………………..(NOT)!!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 11:54 AM on January 5, 2013

Excuse me Sandra Duncan, I have stated SEVERAL times that I like RIRI the performer, but not some of her personal antics!!!!!!! I don’t bash RIRI, I point out the truth after I read ALLLLLLLL of the comments that people make calling KAE Desperate, foolish, money hungry, a little boy etc….. I’ve always stated that I wil speak out against cyber bullying not matter who likes it. When you RIRI fans go hard at KAE, you need to go just as hard at yo girl for all the stuff shes done this year as well! But…… yall won’t do that because SOME of you worship her like a GOD!!! She is a beautiful woman, hell they BOTH are beautiful women, but in MY household the sun does not rise and set on RIRI, so I’m not gonna log onto a blog and just start bashing an unknown female who ALSO dated CHris Brown too!!!! Have a nice day-LOL

Sandra Renee Hicks

Posted at 2:49 PM on January 5, 2013

@TEMP SIMMS

Hi –

For the record, I don’t worship Chris and Rihanna nor do I believe that the sun rises and sets on them or anybody else… I’m well aware who owns the air…GOD…

I love Chris and Rihanna and certainly know the difference between love and worship. I worship them – NOT.

Sandra Renee Hicks

Posted at 2:51 PM on January 5, 2013

@TEMP SIMMS

Please forgive me. I misunderstood and believed that you were addressing me. I should have read more carefully and noted that you were addressing Sandra DUNCAN. I apologize, TEMP SIMMS.

salome

Posted at 10:26 PM on January 8, 2013

@TEMP SIMMS
Who cares if you like her personal antics or not key word “personal” if you dont like dont look and def dont comment keep that s*** to yourself. We all no RIHANNA GIVES ZERO F**** about how you feel. Cyberbulling so what do you consider what all the other kae fans (dont even know why they exist) do to rih. Yes you are right rih is a beautiful woman Kae on the other hand avg, at best cute. Neither does my household but once again i am a fan and will respond to any negativity being said about her just the same why you dont like negative staments about Kae. Thanks i will have a nice day :) btw i dont recall calling her a little boy DESPERATE AND DEHYDRATED yes i did this is america and i am entitiled to my opinion just like you..

SANDRA DUNCAN

Posted at 10:44 PM on January 8, 2013

@TEMP SIMMS
That post from salome was mine. Hope you got it :)

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:41 AM on January 5, 2013

@kiki yea rih has a big forehead but it has made her millions and who cares about katt williams he is a crackhead also i would rather look at rih’s forehead all day than any part of krashbandicott’s body obviously chris was high all the time while he was with her just look at him. He needs a serious cleansing if i was rih i wouldnt even throw that dog a bone big pimping with a bunch of nobodies how is that big pimping instead of talking garbage you guys should pray he gets the help he desperately needs smh..

Kiki

Posted at 3:10 PM on January 5, 2013

@ sandra duncan that comment about Ri forehead was meant as a joke as we all have flaws about ourselfs that we dont like,so lighten up you clitriding celebrity obessed net troll

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:19 AM on January 5, 2013

@Temp Simms u r so right riri didn’t win anything she needs to give that crackhead back to the person who created it which is kareerbuilder they both complement each other. Riri is trying her best to help him even at the cost of probably her fame and u constantly keep bashing her trust me this chick has nothing on riri and never will.

roxy

Posted at 12:52 PM on January 5, 2013

So true. Four years ago Chris Brown was young and radiant. During the past 12 months or so he has aged tremendously. He is gaunt looking and his skin is not as smooth, clear, and clean as it used to be. Seriously, though he is 23 he looks 30. People don’t realize that partying, smoking weed, staying up late, drinking, and philandering go in detriment of one’s health and appearance. Plus one is not exempt of catching a venereal disease, at the least.

binky04

Posted at 1:43 AM on January 5, 2013

Don’t trust it she will keep putting in Chris face hoping he takes a bite so that she can get pregnant and laugh all the way to the bank

roxy

Posted at 12:53 PM on January 5, 2013

LOL you are so funny, girl! This really made me laugh :D

annbarb

Posted at 10:34 PM on January 4, 2013

OH! my goodness, those legs are terrible! whats wrong with people who told karrueche to put that picture up! those knees, i’m going to pray for this women!!

roxy

Posted at 10:53 PM on January 4, 2013

That is what I said initially. I would not post an ugly part of my body. My grandma’s feet are prettier with or without pedicure. Honestly, this girl’s friends are not helping her.

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 8:54 PM on January 4, 2013

No Roxy, I get it quite well!!! Unlike you, Im a leader…not a follower!!!! I don’t go along with bullsh*T as* behavior just because all the other little girls are. AND……. i’m very secure in who I am, and how I look, so I don’t have to attack another young lady to make myself feel better. NICE TRY-LOL

roxy

Posted at 9:25 PM on January 4, 2013

I am not attacking another lady to feel better. Gee… you remind me of the Pharisees who call good evil and evil, good. Don’t try to twist reality about these 2 girls. And don’t keep wasting your time. People just will opt by not answering back.

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 8:51 PM on January 4, 2013

Keep taking the pics KAE, let the HATERS HATE!!!!!!!! Go KAE Go KAE-LOL

Penny

Posted at 8:34 PM on January 4, 2013

What a ugly picture. This girl have the worst female body ever. No curves No breast and look at her knee caps. Please stop taking pictures

Shanta

Posted at 8:50 PM on January 4, 2013

Again with the knee cap thing…Children please sit down. LOL

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 8:32 PM on January 4, 2013

LMAO could you expalin to us exactly what RIRI won!!!!!! We don’t worship KAE, we just speak out against no-names……. who feel they have the right to cyber bully a young lady just because she dated Chris Brown!!!! Yall come on here everyday and bash her, like thats going to somehow make her disappear-LOL From where I’m sitting you got 2 fools who have been going back and forth to get his attention! I’m laughing at you, because your threaten by a young lady you don’t even know. You have to be!!! Why else would you be bashing her, and calling her a nobody. To her, YoUR a nobody! She’s really gonna loose sleep tonight after reading your comment. (LOL!!!!!)
***Still waiting on you to explain what RIRI won!

Lmao

Posted at 8:05 PM on January 4, 2013

woooo…those feet. But then some men don’t give a damn. As for her moving on, lets hope so. As Chris moved on back in October 2012. And to you delusional freaks who seem to think she and Brown are still seeing each other, grow up. That relationship is over.

You sound like high schoolers, going on about this man secretly seeing a woman he publicly dumped when he didn’t have to. Obviously he dumped her because he ‘wanted’ to.

You wanting Tran to somehow get the one up on Rihanna by secretly dating a man who was done with her…done enough to tell the world I might add and Tran constantly tweeting these crptic messages or tweeting her idea of sexy photos to catch the same man’s attention. Makes ALL of you and HER look like the fools you are.

Why not find another “nobody” who slept with a “somebody”
to worship. This one’s supposed fame is fading fast.

roxy

Posted at 8:41 PM on January 4, 2013

Well, I am glad you are the one who said it. But you should post it to Mr. Simms and Mr. Meme. I think they still don’t get it.

barbara

Posted at 7:56 PM on January 4, 2013

karrueche, has two terrible pictures, but this one is awful, awful, awful, if chris would see this picture would surley, turn him off, the legs are to fat at the thieghs, and the knees, sit way,up,my, my, whats wrong with this lady!!!

Leeum

Posted at 7:19 PM on January 4, 2013

I LOVE KARRUECHE BUT…… BUT HER KNEES…SHE EAT SO MUCH BUT WHERE DOES THE FOOD GO…HER KNEES LOOK DEHYDRATED….IF YOU REALLY LOOK AT IT DON’T IT LOOK LIKE THE SHAPE OF PATRICK STARS HOME……I Like karrueche but she should never take that pic again…

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 7:02 PM on January 4, 2013

You may feel you have unattractive body parts but honey… men don’t care about that. If they want you.. they want you. Chris didn’t have any problems with her knee caps. Matter fact, he loved every inch of her!!!!!!!! big Pimping CHRIS!!!! He’s gonna love alot of womens body parts before he completely settles down!

SANDRA DUNCAN

Posted at 10:46 PM on January 8, 2013

@TEMP SIMMS
There you go reading mind again lmao?

SANDRA DUNCAN

Posted at 10:47 PM on January 8, 2013

@TEMP SIMMS
Not only that you have graduated to emotions damnnn your good. lmao

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 6:20 PM on January 4, 2013

Some of yall might want to put in your KATT Williams stand-up comedy DVD’s tonight. Men don’t give a Fu*K about no knee-caps, fingers, toes, or nothin else. Katt said men don’t care bout yo finger nail polish, stretch marks, or knee-caps. It don’t matter….”Either way we Fu*king.” Nice try ladies-LOL look at your own selves in the mirror tonight. (I’m laughing)

roxy

Posted at 6:54 PM on January 4, 2013

Everybody has unattractive body parts; but that doesn’t mean I have to post them on the internet. And yes, we all have something about us that we don’t like. Would you post something ugly about yourself? I don’t think so. Gee, even my grandma’s feet look better.

Kiki

Posted at 8:07 PM on January 4, 2013

post couldn’t be helped yeah Rih sure dont mind posting pictures of that big forehead lol

Kiki

Posted at 8:11 PM on January 4, 2013

karreuches feet do look bad in this picture though as they look more like an old woman feet lol

Cheex

Posted at 6:09 PM on January 4, 2013

Them knees and feet/toes soooo F’in nasty. Such turn off.

Baddest

Posted at 7:08 PM on January 5, 2013

Why don’t u show your toes/feet? I bet they look worse

Jewels

Posted at 5:34 PM on January 4, 2013

LMAO yall are sooo wrong for some of them comments honey talking about Kae’s knee caps look like bottle tops??? Lmao

La-Tracshia

Posted at 5:19 PM on January 4, 2013

she’s not over him yet cause she is still going out with him when he’s not with Rihanna

Miranda

Posted at 7:12 PM on January 4, 2013

Shut the hell up with the lies! Let it die down! Karrueche’s number one supporters are realizing he is with Rihanna now. Stop spreading rumors to keep it messy.

Kelly

Posted at 4:40 PM on January 4, 2013

YO Music Lover….You Do Realise She Ain’t in LA She In Miami…..Chris Got A Condo In Miami?..

Hate Free 077

Posted at 3:11 PM on January 4, 2013

Draya dash Kae, how sad.

princessjane23

Posted at 6:24 PM on January 4, 2013

English darling what?

uh

Posted at 3:10 PM on January 4, 2013

To much gossip thats not true

Chris Brown (@MissBrownC)

Posted at 2:29 PM on January 4, 2013

How she can see the other guys while se is crazy in love with Chris. Go Kae , you deserve the best..

meme

Posted at 2:16 PM on January 4, 2013

Thank you byrrrannnnn…yea…I’m so proud of kerreuche…she’s happy and chilling not crying over chris because not worth it…let rihanna pick up the trash….you’ll feel a million bucks after…

Miranda

Posted at 7:14 PM on January 4, 2013

You sound silly. Karrueche picked up the trash if ANYONE, he was with Rihanna first! He is back where he wants to be. Karrueche’s time is up.

perry

Posted at 9:17 AM on January 5, 2013

……. and Rihanna has picked up the trash again. Why you haters are always at the girl. Remember she was CB’s girlfriend. He must have seen something in her that he liked and probably still likes. Only because he is back with Rihanna now that you haters always have something negative to say about the girl – someone you don’t ever know. She did not make herself so stop criticising her and start looking at yourselves.

I know it wouldn’t be easy for her but she has got to tell herself it’s over and move on and forget about him. He is not worth it.

SANDRA DUNCAN

Posted at 10:49 PM on January 8, 2013

@meme
All of a sudden he is trash, she made him trash…

Music Lover

Posted at 2:06 PM on January 4, 2013

Nice view from Chris’s condo. Enjoy it while it lasts.

BYRRRRAAAAAANNN

Posted at 1:57 PM on January 4, 2013

SOOOOOOOO…y’all getting mad over a PIC SHE POSTED!!!…IT’S FREEKIN TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM!!! YOU CAN POST WHAT EVER YOU WANT AND Y’ALL CALLIN THIS GIRL SLUTTY CAUSE THIS PHOTO…TRUST ME THERE’S GIRLS WHO WOULD POST A PIC BARE NAKED JUST FOR ATTENTION AND YOU WON’T CALL THEM SLUTTY…BUT WHEN IT COMES TO KARR Y’ALL WANNA SAY SOMETHING!!WHEN RIHANNA POST A PIC LIKE THIS NOTHING IS SAID…THIS GIRL DON’T KNOW NONE OF US AND WE DON’T KNOW HER WE DON’T KNOW IF SHE IN CHRIS CONDO GETTING MONEY FROM HIM OR STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM TRYING TO GET ATTENTION…WE CAN’T READ THIS GIRL MIND AND IF Y’ALL SAY SHE A NON FACTOR..WHY SHE STEADY ON YO MIND AND WHY YOUR ON HER INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER TO SAY SOMETHING…THIS GIRL CAN POST A PIC OF GOD AND Y’ALL BASH HER…..WHY Y’ALL CARE SO MUCH TO BOTHER HER…But yea I can admitt she should never post a pic of her knees again her knee caps look like a broken bottle top..but she is skinny tho…OH AND HATE FREE 077 RIHANBack ALMOST 25 TO DUDE

roxy

Posted at 7:06 PM on January 4, 2013

Hi Bryan,

No one is calling her bad names. I just think and it is my opinion, that if I posted a picture of my blubber, anyone would think there is something wrong with me. As a matter of fact, people only post beautiful pictures of Facebook.