Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez ‘Over’ Trying To Make Relationship Work

Fri, January 4, 2013 6:25pm EDT by 33 Comments
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Over
FameFlynet

Justin and Selena’s split just before New Year’s Eve might just be the final nail in their relationship’s coffin. A new report claims they’re ‘realizing’ it isn’t working between the two of them anymore! Read on for all the details.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez spent the end of 2012 desperately trying to make their relationship work, amongst near-constant break-ups and make-ups. The two had planned to spend New Year’s Eve together in Mexico, but a blow-out fight sent Selena packing early. A source close to the couple says that this one could spell the end.

A close friend tells RadarOnline.com that Justin, 18, and Selena, 20, have pushed their relationship past its breaking point, and they know it. “Justin and Selena were together for a long time. They love each other and will always care about each other, but it just isn’t working between them,” the insider says.

The friend warns that this break-up could be the final one. “This might really be it for the two of them. They’re over going back and forth and all the fighting and reconciling. They’re finally realizing that no matter how much they try to make it work, it won’t right now.”

The time spent in Mexico proved to be too much for the struggling relationship. “Their time in Mexico was much of the same for them; constant arguments and bickering,” the source says.

“So they ended it. Selena is Justin’s first love and he’s still young enough that he desperately tries to make it work. But Selena is mature enough to just know when to end it and be realistic that it isn’t working.”

“They’re both better off to just move on and go their separate ways,” the insider tells the website. “They’re just having trouble saying goodbye.”

Do you think Justin and Selena are done for good, HollywoodLifers?

– Billy Nilles

More On Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Relationship Drama:

1. Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber’s Break-Up: Is She Ready To Date Other Guys?
  2. Watch Out Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez Is Warning You With New Video
  3. Selena Gomez Dumps Justin Bieber After He Befriends Nick Jonas

Lorraine Sietambi

Posted at 11:11 AM on January 7, 2013

please break up so Justin can finally be mine

christine jann

Posted at 9:50 PM on January 5, 2013

Jelena its not over yet…………….I hope justin and selena will get back together again…..please get back together………….

They are meant to be...

Posted at 9:44 PM on January 5, 2013

I really feel these two are soul mates. perfect for one another. the only problem is selena is justin’s first. so because he hasnt partied enough, been around the block with other women yet, that will always get in between them. The best thing for Selena to do is move on and start dating more mature men. After some time of Justin will see no other woman will do. Kinda like Prince William and Kate Middleton. She let him be and he came back to her.

tina makary

Posted at 3:34 PM on January 5, 2013

because when Jelena was over in november it wasn’t over and now it will not b over . Justin and selena will be back together like all the time

Truth

Posted at 3:07 PM on January 5, 2013

At this point I’m just going to stop beliveing anything these websites are saying about Justin and jelena. I mean the thing with Justin smoking a blunt is obviously fake because the side his tattoo is supposed to be on isn’t there its photoshopped. Everytime you guys say they break up afew days after they are spotted back together. Get this confirmed and stop making up lies and trying to get paid. Be real and write really stories and don’t try to stretch the truth, bend the truth, tell lies. Because at the end of the day rumors like this can ruin a career..

Violet w sariman

Posted at 10:10 AM on January 5, 2013

Hi selena..

Violet

Posted at 10:06 AM on January 5, 2013

Selena yu re da beauitful girl. Nd y justin doin like dat 2 yu. Selena dnt warri of dat caz they re 2 many boy out their..ALM

EMMA

Posted at 9:27 AM on January 5, 2013

why would anyone from selena and justin’s team talk to any of this sites ? HOLLYWOOD LIFE,radar online ? THIS SITES ARE TABLOIDS.just like tmz. HOLLYWOOD LIFE IS PURE BS people.like I can’t believe there are still some young teens here who believe in anything that this site writes.COMMON SENSE

MIchelle

Posted at 9:07 AM on January 5, 2013

Brace yourselves for the posts Selena will now make on every social media site of her with various hot young guys – costars, fans, working aquaintances, etc. Here we go, anything to lure Justin back and let him know what he’s missing. Don’t take the bait, again.

MIchelle

Posted at 6:34 AM on January 5, 2013

Why is Justin always to blame? I think he may have been the more mature one in this situation – things aren’t always as they seem, often the opposite. She seems really young for age, not him. Why would anyone date a 16 year old, when you’re 18, and hope to find a mature, committed partner. Nobody’s that special, it’s just normal for 16 year olds to want to experience more of life before settling down. They should both look to their parents – they got involved and had kids young – didn’t last. Both come from parents of broken relationships. Glad Bieber and her are done, it would only lead to more heartbreak.

JBSG

Posted at 5:51 AM on January 5, 2013

I really wonder who’s that insider?? :D :D

naniiii

Posted at 4:18 AM on January 5, 2013

i thing that all of the tings you say are just another LAY…

duh

Posted at 2:52 AM on January 5, 2013

Hey, where are the pictures of Justin smoking a blunt!!!!!!!

Just a typical girl

Posted at 1:28 PM on January 5, 2013

He DOESN’T smoke HL just makes up lies but ‘Jelena’ can’t BE anything they at teens over now or over later they will eventually break up come on people get realistic did nay of you actually believe they would last nearly 10 years just to get married com on that’s pathetic
They are or will break up for good you WILL SEE!!!!

:-)

Posted at 2:13 AM on January 5, 2013

I think it’s not over yet,but i think also that this is all just a lies.We almost all wont to Justin and a be back together(if they didn’t).So just let them decide.But I think they are not over yet

Grace

Posted at 12:15 AM on January 5, 2013

Omgosh get a life people!!!!! Why don’t you just let them decide if they want to stay together!

Grace

Posted at 12:23 AM on January 5, 2013

Also Selena is soo mean to Justin! She acts like she is so mature…But shes not!

Frida loves Jelena

Posted at 6:05 AM on January 5, 2013

Selena is NOT mean to Justin! Do you have any prove?! No, I dont think so, they are both in love, and if Selena was mean to Justin, he would dating her! He loves her and she loves him! <3 And I love them <3

kevin dmellow

Posted at 12:14 AM on January 5, 2013

I love both of them…….bt sad 2 hear they finally breakin up dey r my favourite couple till date wish of them good luck nd hope dey have a good future

The Queen Of True Love

Posted at 1:33 PM on January 5, 2013

Trust e I see a bright future for both of them a love life full of happiness and true love this relationship is not a good one and defiantly not a healthy one either so its better off then on
And how the HELL was HL the cause f their break up or the pressure on them? jeez people these days!

Ps: Hollywood life is junk don’t believe a word they say however justin and selena did break up

Lili

Posted at 11:54 PM on January 4, 2013

Gosh this website says Nothing but lies they say this every week and the next thing you know their on a date……U.u…..

Jelena

Posted at 11:23 PM on January 4, 2013

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! ),: why?!!!! </3 JELENA NEEDS TO GET BACK!!!!!!!!! I mean it they r perfect 4 each other and all couples have a hard stage in their relationship when they fight all the time, so they will get over it and hopefully stay together and NO MORE FIGHTS!!!!!!!! Plzzzz jelena!!! :,(

cornelialankes15mt

Posted at 10:53 PM on January 4, 2013

Alexa. you think Doris`s st0rry is super, last wednesday I bought a new Smart ForTwo after earning $6444 this past 4 weeks and-also, $10k last-month. it’s certainly my favourite work I have ever done. I started this 5 months ago and practically straight away started making a nice minimum $86, per/hr. I use this here great link,, ­ ­ ­A­s­k­2­5­.­­c­o­m­

jen

Posted at 8:55 PM on January 4, 2013

Its all gossip. Until they say it’s over then it’s not over. I think a lot of speculation is going on and just because they aren’t together every minute or flying separate alot is put into it to sell magazines. She’s got a concert for Unicef, he is back on tour.
I highly doubt ‘a friend’ would talk to reporters about their personal life. no wonder couples don’t make it in Hollywood; so much pressure.

WWJD? What Would Justin Do? LOL:)

Posted at 7:44 PM on January 4, 2013

why is it always ” Selena is mature but Justin never is he’s just so dumb” come on people! No one cares about your opinions! Hollywood life!!!!!!! Besides just ’cause Justin looks bad doesn’t mean he is. Selena probably was also 50% of the break up too not just Justin.

jhasminaa

Posted at 7:04 PM on January 4, 2013

NOO! I love them if their not together i’ll be sad their soo cuteee plz let them be together forever

ashley

Posted at 6:44 PM on January 4, 2013

i dnt think a Close friend would ever talk about there relationship to tha press like that

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 9:55 PM on January 4, 2013

It them making up stories and trying to blame another gossip site I check it out and their not even a story about them breaking up on radio online. I agree I think their source are misinform about the situration look. I said that early on this site. I am the one so it proves that you guy’s believe everything is writes I admitted I lied to see if you wrote a stories so I was the source I do not even know him or her. and you misunderstanded me. I said I think that they will split arpart for a month and get back together at the end of the month if it hasn’t already happen. See how they twist people words around. Yes I meet him but only for a few minutes. So their I got that off my chest. It prove you are read people messages.

princess124

Posted at 12:40 AM on January 5, 2013

exact a friend will never talk about the relationship of Justin and Selena do not think that will separate the two of them just want to invent rumors. And rumors. To affect them.

BlackPurple

Posted at 6:35 PM on January 4, 2013

I hope this is the end, because i have gettin enough for this trouble..I love them, I now that they try to make the relationship work, but what the close friend says can be true..

ashley

Posted at 6:28 PM on January 4, 2013

I though they were just seen together at salt lake somethinq, lookin happly inLovee like wtf, to be honest i dnt knw what to believe nomore!

rez

Posted at 6:31 PM on January 4, 2013

if you come to this website you get nothing only the same crap. they so called source is probably a voice in there heads telling them fairy tales.

abbie

Posted at 5:03 PM on January 20, 2013

i agree just some crap but now i hate jb