Justin Bieber: Money Is No Object When I Take Girls Out

Fri, January 4, 2013 8:36pm EDT by 15 Comments
Justin Bieber Money
Courtesy Instagram

Justin’s successful career has helped him to be quite a suave date with the ladies. As he’s revealed in a new interview, he doesn’t worry much about the money he spends on his dates! Read on for all the details.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez may be beginning 2013 separated, but Justin shouldn’t have much trouble moving on, should he choose to. Not only is he the biggest pop star in the world and a major heartthrob, a new interview reveals that the Biebs is also one considerate date!

Justin Bieber’s Spending Habits

In an interview with Top of the Pops, Justin, 18, spoke about how his professional success has given him enough financial security to spend whatever he chooses while out on a date. “Normally I make good, sound decisions. You don’t have to worry about me. My parents trust me. I don’t have an allowance any more, which is good. I don’t have access to all my money. I have a bank account so I can get money out. I grew up without much money, so now that I don’t have to look at the bill when I buy dinner, it’s cool.” Aww! His dates are so lucky!

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Done For Good?

It’s looking as if some new ladies may get to experience Justin’s dating style soon, as a new report claims that he and Selena’s break-up just before New Year’s Eve is poised to be the end of the road for the couple.

An insider tells RadarOnline.com, “This might really be it for the two of them. They’re over going back and forth and all the fighting and reconciling. They’re finally realizing that no matter how much they try to make it work, it won’t right now.”

“They’re both better off to just move on and go their separate ways,” the source tells the website. “They’re just having trouble saying goodbye.”

Do you think Justin sounds like a great date, HollywoodLifers?

– Billy Nilles

More on Justin Bieber:

1. Justin Bieber Hints At ‘Saturday Night Live’ Appearance In 2013
  2. Justin Bieber Accused Of Smoking Pot By Photographer Who Died — Report
  3. Justin Bieber Speaks About Paparazzo Who Photographed His Car Before Dying

christabel jb

Posted at 2:44 PM on March 10, 2013

heyy justin i love you so mush and like you so mush you are so hot and sexyyyy

kaykay

Posted at 5:41 PM on January 6, 2013

hahhahaha he finally admits that he has other gurl i meen comeon he can have any gurl he wants but he keeps running after the same one wow sometimes i think the boy that everyone is so inlove with is going alittle slow….but i still love justin and his music.

kim

Posted at 2:22 PM on January 5, 2013

He has to pay girls to go out with him to keep his gay self in the closet..

just my opinion.

Posted at 1:21 PM on January 5, 2013

love him!

nina

Posted at 12:40 PM on January 5, 2013

they didn’t broke up

The Queen Of True Love

Posted at 1:38 PM on January 5, 2013

They did check it out on google soo funny lol

Sebastian Lee

Posted at 5:37 AM on January 5, 2013

Justin Bieber is pretentious, that’s all I gotta say.

noman71

Posted at 4:40 AM on January 5, 2013

i love justin bieber

naniiii

Posted at 4:21 AM on January 5, 2013

why everybody say that justin and selena are broke up…

financial cliff

Posted at 12:38 AM on January 5, 2013

ameican women are dying to hear these things,
MOSTLY BECAUSE OF THE BAD ECONOMIC SITUATION IN THE COUNTRY.

The Queen Of True Love

Posted at 1:36 PM on January 5, 2013

Lol

ashley

Posted at 11:36 PM on January 4, 2013

Did any of you guys see the new pics if justin smoking when i saw that i broken down into tears its broke my heart.. i miss tha old justin

Jupiter

Posted at 5:49 AM on January 5, 2013

me too

The Queen Of True Love

Posted at 1:37 PM on January 5, 2013

He never smoked HL lied

franchesca bungador

Posted at 10:28 PM on January 4, 2013

hes right about the money thing and i think that justin and selena was a good couple even though i dont like jb and i think they should move on and just be friends.