Harry Styles Tells Taylor Swift He Loves Her — Report

Fri, January 4, 2013 3:11pm EST by 14 Comments
Harry Styles Loves Taylor Swift
Courtesy Twitter

Posted at 2:12 PM on February 12, 2013

I lovee how the poster below has no idea what he’s talking about.. Anyone can tell that whoever trashtalks about Taylor is an ugly girl/guy that Harry Styles would NEVER date.. So unleash all your frustrated comments against Taylor.. Hate all you want little guys & girls.. It won’t change the fact that she is more beautiful and talented than you are, you don’t really know her, and she did make the cut to date him unlike you ;).

Joseph Guy Haynes

Posted at 5:08 PM on January 6, 2013

he doesn’t even love her singing or her music inside. he doesn’t even love her money, her fame, or her bankrupt situation at all. he is a showcase user, a showcase murderer, and a user of the system and that is the truth. he doesn’t even love her hair, he doesn’t even love her body, and he doesn’t even love her money for all that it is worth to the fortune 500 company.

Guy

Posted at 5:05 PM on January 6, 2013

he doesn’t even love her makeup

Pounce123

Posted at 2:01 PM on January 6, 2013

I can’t believe he got a tattoo for her! That is really permanent- they better not break up now!

Pounce123

Posted at 1:58 PM on January 6, 2013

Yay haylor!

jendavis

Posted at 1:59 PM on January 5, 2013

Ok people…the ONLY two people that can confirm any of this is Taylor and Harry. The Sun? Hollywood life–grabs their dirt from other reports., so give us a break and wait until you can confirm it!

Amy

Posted at 9:23 AM on January 5, 2013

No that can’t happen! We love Harry more than she ever can!

Daniela

Posted at 8:39 AM on January 5, 2013

Honestly I don’t like how Harry is changing but we all change and I’m a big fan of both one direction and Taylor swift but I honestly don’t think they are a cute couple but that’s not my choice for them to break up if they love each other let them be they love each other. I support Haylor no matter what.

Joe

Posted at 6:51 AM on January 5, 2013

That dude does not deserve Taylor. She is way too good for him.

Haylor hater

Posted at 4:15 AM on January 5, 2013

EWWW haylor sucksSSS!!!!!!! UGHHH he needs to break up with and get a REAL Gf that WON’T make HIM A SONG SO DIE HAYLR WHAT EVER UR LAST NAME IS!!

Brooke

Posted at 4:12 AM on January 5, 2013

I love love love Harry styles but he is forgetting about his fans as I recall we made him famous WE have been here for him and WE WONT make him a song I really think Harry and Taylor suck together and I hate Taylor swift ever since my sister went to meet her and she told her she will NOT take a picture with her who does that?!?! Well whatever I hope he comes back to earth and realizes she’s fake… So yea no hate on me just sayin what I think I love you Harry styles but please make the right choice love me!!

Alyssahearts1D

Posted at 12:18 AM on January 5, 2013

I THINK I JUST DIED. honestly.. she kissed him he didnt turn her he didnt make the move she did. she makes the moves… not him. she baught him a drink.. not him see a patern? omg im so pissed. first off its taylor swift in a bad way. why would he fall for a girl like her. as a singer shes fabLouis but why her? he could be with girls whoo really love him for him, i feel like shes using him like she used all the rest, but in the end she really fell for them.. Taylor didnt break up with Conor he broke up with her! doesnt it make sence that Joe Jonas said good luck to harry? doesnt it make sence why shes making songs…?? to make her look inocent.. she might be in some cases but not all in others. Miley Cyrus is being called a snank and slut when shes been with the same guy for almost 3 years and engaged… and Taylor Swift has been with 5 guys each year in the past 3 years… doesnt that seem a bit weird? i think she just needs to have a bf and cant be single. Harry fell for her cause shes Taylor swift with 6 grammies and all that, but i think he fell for her personality maybe it started as a one night stand and lead to more.. idk what harry likes about her all i know is that hes head over heals for her when he shouldnt be because all hes gonna be in the end is hurt and the boys are just gonna say told you so

Zoe

Posted at 4:48 AM on January 6, 2013

Omg u are so right

GGlvrxoxo

Posted at 8:38 PM on January 4, 2013

idc what anyone says they are so disgusting together! Ugh