Harry Styles Is So Brave To Tell Taylor Swift He Loves Her

Fri, January 4, 2013 7:35pm EST by 25 Comments
Harry Styles Insecure
Courtesy Twitter

fprex scam

Posted at 4:01 PM on January 14, 2013

Felix Homogratus, Dimitri Chavkerov Rules! You pay us we post good about us!!

mrs.horan

Posted at 12:34 AM on January 6, 2013

i hate HAYLOR (taylor+harry) i am a directioner but i dont like this couple she has 27 ex dudes really and know she is going for harry she is so f**cked up >:(

mrs.horan

Posted at 12:37 AM on January 6, 2013

but i ma still SUPPORT THE COUPLE :|

Katelyn Botos

Posted at 9:58 PM on January 5, 2013

I give harry props for showing his emontions from the hurtful comments, that’s just shows it don’t matter if he is famous it just show that everyone has feelings. I think people should stop with all the hurtful comments, they are just hurtful and what did these people do to deserve these rude comments. I am glad harry found someone who can make him happy and smile again. Also to have someone to support him through these Internet bullies. You go harry and Taylor

HarryNiall1D

Posted at 9:53 PM on January 5, 2013

i hate taylor.. she is just going to break up with him in the next month or two and write a song about him and he will be completely heart broken .. Also it could just be a publicity stunt to keep the spotlight on Harry/ One Direction and Taylor.. but yeah seriously I truly hate Taylor and I always have.. I just knew she was gonna do something bad.. and now she is doing it..

T Swizzle

Posted at 3:35 PM on January 7, 2013

Arg you keep taylor put of this hate on harry or so but com on taylor really DID fall in love with him
Go check out how beliebers are dealing with it (jelena) then come here and hate jeez
Jealous much 👺

Liah Falcunit

Posted at 9:07 PM on January 5, 2013

SO CUTE.
I LOVE HAYLOR FOREVER <3

Patty

Posted at 9:06 PM on January 5, 2013

Please Calm Down . They Happy Each Other ! :)
So Sweet Couple, I LOVE THEM <3
I LOVE HAYLOR ! <3

Beth

Posted at 9:05 PM on January 5, 2013

I Agree with Ghaye.
So Cute Couple :)))
I Love them TOGETHER .
:”> <3

Ghaye

Posted at 12:13 PM on January 5, 2013

Harry didnt do anything wrong and taylor swift didnt do anythhing wrong to any of you guys!!! I dont really understand why you hate them so much to hell! I dont get it!!! Leave them alone they are happy and inlove if they dont then its none of any of you guys business!! If you are a directioner or a TS fan you should support what makes harry and TS happy if you are a true fan. Fake or real, happy or not just support them. Thats what real supporters do!

1234

Posted at 9:42 AM on January 5, 2013

Are you guys looking at the same photos as me? Harry does not look happy in photos with Taylor…at all. Any person with eyes could see that.

Zaynie (@_DynaZaynie_)

Posted at 10:29 AM on January 5, 2013

yupp! i agree 100%. he doesnt even look happy in the photos. fake!

Peyton

Posted at 8:39 AM on January 5, 2013

okay, i know people r gonna hate me 4 this but since when does he look happy with her? he didn’t even look like he enjoyed kissing her

whatever

Posted at 5:43 AM on January 5, 2013

It’s an old documentary (about 1 year ago). Why does is suddenly get brought up? Is it going to be played on US TV or something? I actually really like it, but it’s weird cause it’s the 2cond time I see someone mention it as if it were sort of new.

And while I’m not saying he did not say “I love you” to Taylor, I think that either the press is making up a lot or stories, or someone from their entourage is leaking a lot of things…
I hope that it’s made up because they deserve more privacy than that!

financial cliff

Posted at 12:53 AM on January 5, 2013

no doubt: HE MUST HAVE A VAGINA SOMEWHERE, folks!!

Pinky

Posted at 5:09 AM on January 5, 2013

He probably does xD

whatever

Posted at 5:50 AM on January 5, 2013

I think a 17 year old boy reading terrible things about himself online would not take it too well…
Well, anyone would not take it too well, but somebody new to the game, and having no real poker face yet would be even more likely to “break down”.

But considering that people are very rude online, and that they seem to forget that they are writing about actual people who might read it, it’s not as if it will stop. Maybe some people even enjoy the idea of hurting someone like that (for whatever reason).

Nicky Noel

Posted at 11:58 AM on January 6, 2013

Do you REALLY think they take to read this crap we write?

Louisa

Posted at 12:09 AM on January 5, 2013

The documentary was from like a year ago if not two years. Hollywoodlife: it’s NOT their upcoming or new documentary.

shina

Posted at 11:55 PM on January 4, 2013

we love u harry, a lot. dont take what them jealous people have to say into heart. we love u a lot and we we will always support u no matter wat people say.:) cheer up

Shelly

Posted at 11:38 PM on January 4, 2013

LMAO at their eyeballs in the pic. I know it’s the flash from the camera but it makes them look so weird.

shina

Posted at 11:19 PM on January 4, 2013

u guys should just deal with it. he loves the woman cant u see.in his recent pics he looks more happy than old one this is <3. if u guys really love harry and wanna see him happy, let him be.

Harry I love u

Posted at 10:29 PM on January 4, 2013

This video made me cry. Harry don’t listen to haters just know they are jealouse of u, u are surrounded by people that love u <333

angel

Posted at 8:37 PM on January 4, 2013

Harry if u read this, I think its adorable that u love Taylor. I didn’t like u guys at first bc I was jealous (TBH) but then I was like wait, I’m a directioner, y am I acting like this?! But I support u and Taylor, Haylor all the way. And the bullying, I watched that video about a week ago, and I think that’s really stupid. Like I agree with u, how can someone hate u if they don’t know? Liam says that on Twitter too. Well, I love you Harry, even if others hate u, I’m a directioner and I’m here 4 u (well, even tho u don’t know I even exist) I love u Harry :)
~Directioner~

Dylan

Posted at 7:38 PM on January 5, 2013

I have a friend who loves Harry Styles she saw the video and when the video finished she was so sad she decided to put comments that are really nice about Harry