Gwen Stefani Gorgeous In Natural Makeup: Get The Look

Fri, January 4, 2013 2:00pm EDT by 5 Comments
Gwen Stefani Makeup
BauerGriffin, FameFlynet

Jeffery Steininger

Posted at 5:54 PM on February 4, 2013

Gwen Stefani my nickname is Sunshine I am a libra man,my name is Larry Steininger. Gwen Stefani you are most prettiest woman in HollyWood ,you are number one eye candy. I love you. my phone number is 1-626-915-8635

mr.jones

Posted at 8:29 AM on January 9, 2013

Quick question rachel and ME….did you even read the article? it says Gwen Stefani in gorgeous in NATURAL MAKEUP.

me

Posted at 9:49 PM on January 6, 2013

She is wearing make-up just not alot you can see the blush,eyeshadow and lightweight foundation .Gwen is pretty but she’s always lying about how her husband likes red lipstick when clearly she likes wearing it since she ‘s obsessed with looking like Marilyn Monroe ,she said so herself.Gwen is not the only starlet that has this wannabe look from Christina Aguilera to Rita Ora they lack originality.

Larry Steininger

Posted at 1:10 PM on January 5, 2013

Gwen Stefani is number One eye candy. Gwen Stefani is the most prettiest woman in HollyWood to day. I am a white libra man,my name is Larry Steininger. my birthday is Oct1,1963 I love Gwen stefani . my phone number is 1–626-915-8635

Rachel

Posted at 11:36 AM on January 4, 2013

Just because she hasn’t caked it on like a drag queen doesn’t mean she’s bare-faced. I clearly see make-up on her. There’s foundation, a bit of blush, a bit of eyeshadow and some lip gloss.