The arrival of a ‘totally unexpected enemy’ causes Elena to act recklessly — like she needs an excuse.
If there’s one thing Elena (Nina Dobrev) is good at — besides leading men on and screwing with their minds — it’s thoughtlessly throwing herself in harm’s way. And it looks like she’ll be living up to her reputation on the Jan. 24 episode of The Vampire Diaries, titled “Catch Me If You Can,” as she “comes up with her own daring plan” to save Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) from himself.
According to The CW’s official description for the episode, Elena tries to strike up a deal with Klaus (Joseph Morgan) to ensure her brother’s safety, “but when danger suddenly appears from a totally unexpected enemy,” she’s forced to resort to Plan B.
So who’s this “totally unexpected enemy?” Me thinks the answer can be found somewhere in the spoilers below:
Six More Spoilers From ‘The Vampire Diaries’ Season 4, Episode 11
1. Klaus puts Matt’s (Zach Roerig) life in danger in an attempt to control Jeremy.
2. Damon (Ian Somerhalder) becomes Jeremy’s coach, as the young Gilbert ”prepares to take on Klaus’ new vampires.”
3. Kol (Nathaniel Buzolic) returns to Mystic Falls and “he will stop at nothing to convince everyone to give up the search for the cure.”
4. Rebekah (Claire Holt) reminds Stefan (Paul Wesley) that they were “once good friends,” though I remember them being a lot more than just “friends.”
5. Professor Shane (Dave Alpay) is questioned by the authorities “about his involvement in the Founders’ Council deaths.
6. Shane pushes Bonnie (Kat Graham) “to the edge of her powers.”
Do you think Kol is the ‘unexpected enemy’ that prompts Elena to protect Jeremy? Is Bonnie being pushed too far? And is anyone else worried that Stefan and Rebekah might get a little TOO friendly? Drop me a comment with your thoughts and theories!
— Andy Swift
More Vampire Diaries on HollywoodLife.com: