Justin Bieber: It’s ‘Important’ That Selena Gomez ‘Be Loved’

Thu, January 3, 2013 4:10pm EST by 27 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Love

Justin may have hit a bumpy road in his romance with Selena, but he isn’t blind to her expectations and needs. In a new interview, he reveals how he treats his girlfriend and what he believes she needs in a relationship! Will Justin be able to use his knowledge to win Selena back?

At just 18 years old, it seems that, despite his split from Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber just might have the language of love down pat, as he talks about what he feels girls want and need in a relationship in a new interview. If he knows the ins and outs of a girls heart, do you think Justin will do whatever it takes to get Selena back?

Justin told Top Of The Pops,”I can be kind and attentive and I have a lot of patience. I like to surprise my girlfriend with nice things, romantic trips, such as a picnic or something. For girls, it’s more important to be loved than to constantly get great gifts.”

Is Justin’s Fame Getting In The Way?

And Bieber is right about that. However, his immense amount of fame creates some obstacles in his own love life that make the simplest aspects of a relationship harder for him. So although he is well aware of how to keep women happy, he might not have the strength to build a long-lasting relationship in the spotlight just yet.

There is no doubt that Justin is a complete gentleman and one of the biggest teen heartthrobs to ever take the music industry, but love in the limelight isn’t comparable to that of your average couple — it’s definitely more difficult.

Is Justin Ready To Be The Perfect Boyfriend?

Justin seems to have a good grasp on the concept of relationships, passion, and the need to feel loved, though. If things don’t mend with Selena, we’re sure that one day the Biebs will make a perfect boyfriend to “one less lonely girl”.

Do you think Justin will be able to win Selena back, HollywoodLifers?

Nicole DeBari

More on Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber’s Love Life News:

1. Justin Bieber: ‘Treat A Woman Like A Queen’ — Message For Selena Gomez?
  2. Miley Cyrus Has Twitter Meltdown Defending Justin Bieber
  3. Selena Gomez Wants To Get Closer To Justin Bieber In 2013

forever belieber

Posted at 2:46 AM on May 10, 2013

Justin is an amazing boyfriend and he is a human so he can make mistakes….not all boys accept their mistakes and try to be a better person….i think selena is just making a big issue out of everything…even if they get back their relationship wont really last….justin should just leave her

favor A

Posted at 4:13 PM on May 11, 2013

i think that they should be back with each other but justin should stop going after girls when he knows he has a girlfriend.

Haley

Posted at 12:35 AM on July 29, 2013

ya,he is but a freakin cheater,BUT JB I STILL LUV YA,AND U IS MY FREAKIN IDOL!!!!!(:(:(:

Victor Polk

Posted at 5:19 PM on January 4, 2013

Justin is not a bad kid. He’s just not perfect.

Selena

Posted at 4:23 PM on January 4, 2013

Justin and I have indeed broken up. I have decided not to release a statement about the breakup in public until necessary.

brianna.n.r

Posted at 7:10 PM on January 4, 2013

Um I think I said that whole thing wrong like I WANT both Selena and Justin to look for someone else like selena I hope I didn’t offend u when I only mentioned like I was talking Justin I just forgot sorry…anyhow..putting that aside I hope u guys can work out your differences and be close friends but I don’t think a relationship is the best thing..I don’t think regrouping and separating time after time is a good thing for u selena(yeah I am only talking to u confusing.. yes.. hahaha)hope u take this into consideration peace

BRIANNA N.R. P.S. I love you both favorite stars evah!!!!

Justin bieber

Posted at 10:36 PM on January 6, 2013

Um how do we know if u r really Selena Gomez

Brianna N.R

Posted at 3:11 PM on January 4, 2013

I think Justin should look for another girl in the sea because Selena and Justin are just now of the looks of it too different I feel though the issues of being loved of having it well over but they need to move on and keep believing I am a belieber and I see the well differences. Sorry Justin and Selena but it’s just not meant to be. And kind of another reason is who knows I mean what if when all hope is lost they find someone new and hopefully it will last longer . I love you guys both and I never want you to stop trying that is why I said no. But if it works out again and you both must promise me not to hopefully fight again then that is awesome and long live jelena haha peace
Brianna n.r

Alexis Holt

Posted at 2:18 PM on January 4, 2013

I Think Selena should get there act together adnd work things out and beome a happy relationship between both of them! Even though I LOVE JUSTIN AM A HUGE FAN OF JUSTIN BIEBRER!:)

just saying this

Posted at 8:30 AM on January 4, 2013

l hope both of them will not start a fight in there relationship.

Emiline

Posted at 7:56 AM on January 4, 2013

Justin is gay. Usher is his boyfriend. Usher practically molested him when he discovered him years ago.

justina

Posted at 11:37 PM on March 16, 2013

dont be over smart silly boy`u should think before saying some thing about justin………………….???????????????????????

cheesecake

Posted at 12:33 AM on January 4, 2013

why do they keep fighting all the time? they both may love each other a lot but i dont think they will go back to being the awesome jelena couple they were in 2011!

The Queen Of True Love

Posted at 1:46 PM on January 5, 2013

Yeah they both are grown up and need some time to figure things put before starting a relationship I think their relationship isn’t working because they lost that trust and security between them and now they feel that the other person doesn’t get what’s going on and so they feel they can’t talk to each other as ‘just friends’ and friendship is the keep point in any realationship

The Queen Of True Love

Posted at 1:48 PM on January 5, 2013

Sorry relationship lol typing from an ipad is hard

Victor Polk

Posted at 12:18 AM on January 4, 2013

Ugh!!! I am So sick and tired of having them both horribly arguing and breaking up again, again, again, again, again, again, again, and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 5:22 PM on January 4, 2013

Hollywood life gossip tends to make stories up look at her person account she was their dec 31. Justin didn’t want to go clubbing because he would of felt tempt to look at other girls that what the fight was about Selena went clubbing with a friend instead of Justin. but is she still in love nick jonas or did she send him to talk to Justin Bieber think about it look then look. He told me you have no clue what goes on a relationship and if you stop making up stories about him he would come on here and do a little conversation with you, but since you insent to make up stories he will never ever come on here. Stop look at his tweet he will do the hornest thing.

Elizabeth Shaffer

Posted at 9:58 PM on January 3, 2013

I think that Selena needs to stay away from my man I’m a big fan and all but back off

Maureen

Posted at 8:11 PM on January 3, 2013

Justin bieber should be Selena Gomez girlfriend now Selena should be justin bieber boyfriend not split again Selena. Love justin bieber a lot and I love justin bieber too 💜

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 5:35 PM on January 4, 2013

I can see them spliting up for a month and that is it. then they will get back together and be a new couple. after this month because she will show up at one of his concert and ask to be back in his life and they will get back together. If she want to be in his life she better hope he doesn’t meet a girl that treat him like he ment to be treated if he does a she comes back it then will be to late. and I hate to sound corny here but she going be sing that could of been me.

jelena

Posted at 7:20 PM on January 3, 2013

They’re meant to be together

christine jann

Posted at 6:43 PM on January 3, 2013

I hope they will be back again………They’re meant to be together………….

KAILUA

Posted at 6:25 PM on January 3, 2013

I KNOW RIGHT. THERE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER. THEY ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. THEY LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH.

Audriana

Posted at 5:12 PM on January 3, 2013

I hate how hollywoodlife always lie they always say they breakup then JB and SG are seen together then say on and off girlfriend when probably in reality they never broke up stay out of their relationship

NONE OF YA DAMN BUSINESS..😝😝