Karrueche Tran: I’ll Love Chris Brown Even If He Chooses Rihanna

Thu, January 3, 2013 8:47pm EST by 114 Comments
Karrueche Tran and Chris Brown
FameFlynet

star

Posted at 9:13 AM on January 4, 2013

Like seriously Hollywood life” Riri dug her paws into Chris? If such is the case, why Breezy didn’t tell RIh he has a girl and he is in love with his girl instead of dumping her. No one can take you from a person, ppl go where their heart is and where they feel most confortable Please! As soon as the court restraint was up, Breezy been sneaking around with RIH. Before his official breakup, he publicly kiss RIH at the VMA’s, was at the Barclays Center with RIH. Is that the action of a man that’s worried about his relationship. You gossip columns need to give it a rest, because it take two to tangle.

Posted at 8:38 AM on January 4, 2013

Hi –

Karrueche is a schemer….

greyjennifer

Posted at 8:36 AM on January 4, 2013

just as Esther responded I am dazzled that someone can profit $9300 in one month on the computer. did you look at this link ℙie21.ℂom

Florence

Posted at 7:07 AM on January 4, 2013

What model was she supposed to be? Instagram model. Take a seat please. As usual LIES LIES LIES. This blog is just LIES.

Kiki

Posted at 3:07 PM on January 4, 2013

@ Florence she was a model i cannot remember the website as it was not a very popular one but i remember seeing Karreuches pictures on the site,i stumble across them when she first started dating Chris

Lonkdon Moonz

Posted at 4:30 AM on January 4, 2013

kae may be in a good place for now & enjoying her single life just doing her. and she is still friend with Chris brown & of course she worked(still work) for him as a styles. but it don’t seem like she was a model or a actress as someone Claim it

Jewels

Posted at 3:49 AM on January 4, 2013

Lmao Tran is still connected alright, she connected to that Brown bank! Why would she mad/bitter when that man is basically paying for her existance lol Kae and co have no damn shame! Still selling stories for some coins

barbara

Posted at 3:33 AM on January 4, 2013

wow! Is karrueche, losing it no self pride, is it that bad with her, wow!

Santana

Posted at 1:19 AM on January 4, 2013

Chris don’t want Karrueche, he has moved on. He now has the woman, he has been longing for and he is happy. Chris and Ri has been practically living together since Christmas Eve, I suspect he will be moving kae out of his condo soon, if he hasn’t already. The difference between Rihanna and kae is Ri don’t share her man when he belongs to her so Chris will be doing everything in his power to avoid kae and her friends.

roxy

Posted at 1:44 AM on January 4, 2013

Men like to feel taken care of even though they don’t like an excessively jealous insecure women hovering over them. On the other hand if the woman is too lax and permissive, the relationship loses its meaning and it has run its course. Rih does not want to share her man and she has made it very clear, whomever it may be.

italia

Posted at 11:29 PM on January 3, 2013

Well if she really said this its the first step in healng admit defeat and move the hell on. Like I said on another post about this. If Karr wants to wiat it out fine cause the heart don’t lie. But live life while he’s with RiRi cause he definiteely is with her. You are not winning in the publicity sweepstakes so don’t chump yourself. Your little tweets against the photo monster of instigram and such is hitting ou hard. Make no statements to the press about anything having to do with him and/or RiRi. Focus on our career and make it happen so everyone can be on a level playing field in this treachrous game of love. When you are successful then perhaps you can play defense a ltitel better, until then. Focus girl on our career. Make it happen.

ITP

Posted at 12:19 AM on January 4, 2013

Right on @Italia. And @Roxy Really? you talk about Kae as if you know her personally. Until you can provide such “evidence” of her “crafty” and “deceitful” behavior I’m sticking to my guns. I’ve already provided mine. I may not be the biggest fan of Kae’s but you gotta understand regardless of what she does good or bad just like Chris, somebody is always gonna throw shade at it. It’s the girl can’t catch a break.

roxy

Posted at 12:29 AM on January 4, 2013

@ITP Well, time will tell us who was wrong and you will surely remember this blog. But no worries. You and everyone else are entitled to your opinions. That is fine with me.

Jenny

Posted at 1:07 PM on January 4, 2013

To me it was provided around Christmas was she was trying to make it seem like she was with Chris. I always have thought that Chris and Rihanna should be together if that is what they want but I didn’t know what to feel about Kae because she tries to be too perfect and I usually don’t trust people like that. I feel like she trys to play innocent but uses her friends to throw shade, but she showed her true colors then

ITP

Posted at 11:20 PM on January 3, 2013

Don’t think I’m here for Karrueche either because I never really cared for her.. to be honest I never really cared for any of his exes. The only one I care about is Chris and Chris only all these other chicks can suck it! Although I’m pretty sure Rih can handle that on her own. #noshadetho.

roxy

Posted at 10:38 PM on January 3, 2013

I don’t believe one iota of this post. Again, it must be her friends who are scheming what she must say and do in order to display an image of a sweet lady like figure who is calm, cool and collected etc .. Well, honestly, although some affirm that she seems like an angel on the surface, I can tell she is up to something devious or scheming. I don’t think she has forgotten Chris but everything she does or says is backed up by her friends and has a purpose behind it. If this is true, shame on you girl ….

ITP

Posted at 11:13 PM on January 3, 2013

Really? If anything I would think that Rihanna is up to something I mean they did start hanging out with him when her latest album was getting ready to come out. Actually this was something that was happening early 2012. I mean I’m sayin she’s a bad person but to me there’s something very very schemely and devilish about her (not an illuminati reference). Ever since 2007 something about her to me wasn’t right. Just sayin I wouldn’t put it past her. :/

roxy

Posted at 11:28 PM on January 3, 2013

Yeah, but at least Rih shows her true colors and does not hide them; she shows the world who she is. The other one is crafty and deceitful and knows how to play her cards.
“Refuse to look at the evidence and refuse to open your eyes. Indeed some choose to remain blind and willfully refuse to open their eyes to see!” “None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See”!

ITP

Posted at 11:15 PM on January 3, 2013

*she

chivalroustee

Posted at 10:38 PM on January 3, 2013

*throw

ijs

Posted at 10:35 PM on January 3, 2013

Any female with a lot of female friends is a female with a lot of problems because females are catty and more times than not have drama with them. I understand why Rih doesn’t hang with a lot of ppl because that equates to DRAMA and trouble. Most ppl only have 3 to 4 bestfriends any way. Any more than that is just PROBLEMS. Where are all of her “friends” now that she has problems…oh they are on to the next friend, talking about how much they like Rih’s new album on Twitter and on IG liking Rih’s pics. Yes what a friend we have. Bottom line, if he didn’t want Rih around, she would not be. They obviously enjoy each others time at the moment because they have been spending it together. Unlike Kae, Rih can buy her own and doesn’t need CB to take care of her but the same way he gave to Kae, he gives to Rih. So, stop being ignorant to say that Rih pays for him, because if you are so up on this story then you know that CB too Rih on a shopping spree after her album went #1. It’s not a point of who he gives his money to because obviously they both can get it. It’s a point of who he will give his heart to, which they both want. At the age of 23, he doesn’t know who will have his heart. So stop hating on Rih because at the moment she’s his pick.

roxy

Posted at 10:41 PM on January 3, 2013

Totally agree. You hit the nail.

Posted at 10:53 PM on January 3, 2013

@ijs

Hi –

You made some valid and excellent points. Yes, indeed. Thank you.

real eyes

Posted at 10:54 PM on January 3, 2013

Rihanna doesnt hang with people because she is insecure and thinks everybody wants something from her!

Posted at 11:01 PM on January 3, 2013

@real eyes –

And you know that how?

real eyes

Posted at 11:07 PM on January 3, 2013

It is evident please stop trying to draw out a situation that is self-explanatory!!….I understand your devotion to your “star” but he is as flawed as they come!!……..you would think money would fix that!

Posted at 11:28 PM on January 3, 2013

@real eyes

Not sure if you were directing your 11:07p.m. comment to me.

I just asked a simple question at 11:01 p.m. – “And you know that how?”

ITP

Posted at 11:04 PM on January 3, 2013

No one here is hating on Rihanna. All I’m doin is callin her out on the stuff she’s doin. I don’t understand how/why ppl categorize making a comment about Rihanna as hating.. actually it’s funny. lol Like I said before and I quote “I’m not saying he shouldn’t be with Rihanna or anything I just question his judgment of character at times. But if Breezy is happy then as a fan all I can do is just respect it.” And plus you can’t tell me that doesn’t live for the contreversy.. Hell she is a contreversy! And ur right he is young and doesn’t know who his heart will go to. Since we’re being honest I think she wants it just a little more than he does.

lainey

Posted at 11:52 PM on January 3, 2013

He bought all of his (OHB) crew the same things Rihanna got, Rihanna just showcased it…everything else u said was accurate but he didn’t take her on an exclusive shopping spree.

ijs

Posted at 7:23 PM on January 4, 2013

If they didn’t show what they got, how did you know?…Exactly, they put it on IG just like she did. Otherwise, you would not have known. Not you specific but ppl always comment and call Rih “thirsty” but Kae does the same thing and “she ain’t thinking about him, she living her life.” Lmao If their is any truth to this story, then why Kae follow Drake on IG and she “lovesCB”. Stop the madness. Just like Kae, Rih has a special place in CB life. Not saying he doesn’t see Kae, but just not in public. I’m not a Kae fan, because in my opinion, being the girlfriend of a celeb doesn’t warrant fans and that’s all she has done. I don’t talk negative about Kae like others because she hasn’t done anything wrong. All she did was fall in love but the recent pics speak for themselves….no explanation necessary, her time is up.

Posted at 10:30 PM on January 3, 2013

@meme

Correction:

I’m fully aware of what this is about and what I’ve expressed has some relevance to the issue…

Of course, you’re entitled to disagree…USA…freedom of expression…free country for us all…

meme

Posted at 10:24 PM on January 3, 2013

ITP: I agree with everything you said. And sandra lee hicks…I’m sorry but this is not a counselling blog…its about chris, rihanna,and kerreuche…we don’t need your whole life story…well, we’ll be nice. But next time please just make it short.

Posted at 10:27 PM on January 3, 2013

#Meme

I’ll continue to express as I’m so inclined. And my length isn’t dictated by you. If you’re not inclined to read it,…oh well…

I’m fully aware of what this about and what I’ve expressed has some relevance to the issue…

Of course, you’re entitled to disagree…free country for us all…

Posted at 10:16 PM on January 3, 2013

Hi –

@ITP – You make some good and valid points. Thank you.

###

Many years ago, I married a dude that I dated from about the age of thirteen. We broke up off and on…later married…he became a pimp, small-time drug dealer and drug addict – in and out of jail…

Young, in love and foolish, I put up with that dude for years…well, one day I came home and found blond hair strands in my tub. That was the day I woke up and ended it… He kept trying to get me to come back to him. I loved him, but was no longer in love with him and wasn’t inclined to get back with him. I chose to save myself. Years later, my ex told my boyfriend to never leave me because I was a good woman…

###

Forward some years, I lived with a dude for more than five satisfying years. The sixth year was kind of shaky… And one day he told me that he wasn’t feeling me anymore but that if I moved out and we separated and gave each other some space, perhaps he’d feel me again. I refused to move and stayed with a man who had clearly told me that he wasn’t feeling me anymore. Well, some months later, a woman moved in the building next door to us and while I worked the evening shift, he got acquainted with her. Weeks later, he moved in with her – right next door to me…

###

So when I come on these sites to warn women of the dangers of loving men to the point of having no self-respect and believing that they need to accept abuse from men, I know because I was one of those women types… We should love ourselves and believe that we can be whole with or without intimate relationships. We don’t need such to complete us. We can join wholes with wholes – that’s the ideal. Too many people too much of the time settle for less than the best.

We need to have and to keep quality standards. If people choose to steadfastly disrespect us, we can love – but let them be….at a distance…

Decide to respect me or step….I’m no longer havIng anything less in my intimate space. NOT NEGOTIABLE!

We live and learn….hopefully to do the wise actions…

ITP

Posted at 9:45 PM on January 3, 2013

I just feel like Karrueche is very gracious about this whole entire situation. I honestly think that out of everyone Rihanna is doin the most and not in a good way. IGming pics of her in CB’s bed is NOT cute at all if anything it makes her look trashy and desperate. I’m a very devoted fan to Chris Brown and I only want what’s best for him not only musically but personally. It makes me upset that ppl call them either the Bonnie and Clyde of musical and this supposed #thuglife. I find it very funny that when started hanging around him it was during the time of her latest album “Unapolegetic” was being released which just so happens to be her first #1 album in the U.S.. Coincidence? I think not. It’s like Chris’ talent is being overshadowed more by scandal and that’s upsetting to me as a fan. It also seems like from the outside looking in whenever Rih comes around his hardwork and dilligence is thrown right out the window. I’m not saying he shouldn’t be with Rihanna or anything I just question his judgment of character at times. But if Breezy is happy then as a fan all I can do is just respect it.

real eyes

Posted at 10:12 PM on January 3, 2013

ITP I AGREE WITH YOU 100%!!!

I salute Karrueche for holding her head high and letting go. In time the world will see the truth behind this whole media fused situation and I hope for CB’s sake he isnt the one getting the short end of the stick twice!

Posted at 10:33 PM on January 3, 2013

@real eyes

How has Karrueche let go if she’s living in Chris Brown’s condo, if reports are true, and accepting financing from him? What’s to salute about someone hanging on in some measures to a man who has clearly shown that he is elsewhere emotionally…?

Respect would certainly be warranted if Karrueche let go – for real!

Genean

Posted at 11:08 PM on January 3, 2013

Rihanna can IG anything she wants. As a matter of fact Chris posted the picture first. They both know what they are doing!!! Furthermore, your taking lies that this blog post and believing them as gospel. It’s not!!! I’m sure Kae is a nice girl, but she has feelings and I’m sure she hasn’t gotten over this situation especially when you see it everywhere. Chris doesn’t appear to lie about anything I believe he publicly broke up with Kae to pursue his FRIENDSHIP with Rihanna. Truth be told all involved are a hot mess. Chris and RIh would have never broke up if it wasn’t for the media. I believe one thing that the article got right is that he was honest with Kae when he was dating her. Chris and Rih never stopped loving each other. So Kae is not so gracious to bow out, she knew this day would be coming so she has to deal. Now if the rest of you people can put your big pants on and deal it would make it much easier for everyone in the situation. Bottom line stop putting your bitter feelings in the situation. Chris/Rih don’t owe anybody anything regarding their relationship, ya’ll act like this sh!t is personal. Deal with your own misguided relationships.

roxy

Posted at 11:13 PM on January 3, 2013

@ Genean: Good answer :D LOL

meme

Posted at 9:31 PM on January 3, 2013

I think the only one desperate for chris brown and still hanging on chris dick is rihanna…I think the girl kerreuche has moved on…kerreuche,unlike rihanna has friends so she’ll live…lol…only rihanna who only got her bestie melissa is always chris this and chris that…chasing chris around the world and letting or giving chris her ride…told ya girls like rihanna gotta pay to get her man while kerreuche get paid…lol

Posted at 9:38 PM on January 3, 2013

@Meme

Hi –

Most of what you expressed isn’t logical.

ITP

Posted at 9:50 PM on January 3, 2013

I couldn’t agree more. Rihanna = THIRST!!! All I see is that she capitalizes off of scandal and that’s what she’s starting to be known for. It’s a shame because she is actually a beautiful girl, but the way that she’s been acting and goin about certain things is starting to make her look unattractive dare I say it down right UGLY!!

real eyes

Posted at 11:12 PM on January 3, 2013

In an interview that she did for the movie Battleship she told the reporter that she capitalizes on Monopoly everything is like that board game she played as a child and she cheated to win!..Her dad thought her she said! This is her speaking this isnt a written interview of speculation!…it says a lot!

real eyes

Posted at 10:19 PM on January 3, 2013

MEME girl you are preaching hun!!!…I been saying this from the jump!!…But the world of Media makes Rihanna out to be what she really isnt!!!…Any woman that would leave her family on Xmas to run a man down just to take him to the Lakers game for the world to see them to Me is desperate…Especially when you know for a fact he was with Karrueche the night before!…She is doing the most!..Her crazy fans are threatening this girl on IG its a mess…and uncalled for!…She purposely interfered with CB’s relationship after he put out that song ‘How I Feel”…Jayz them need to put her in chk because she is gone bad foreal!!!

Posted at 10:40 PM on January 3, 2013

@real eyes –

We don’t know if all of those reports are true but nonetheless, your comments are extreme…

Rihanna hasn’t gone bad…we all need to make better decisions….

roxy

Posted at 10:49 PM on January 3, 2013

Chris Brown never stopped loving Rihanna. During these years he has kept a close eye on her and many of his songs have been about her. And don’t try to make Kae look like the sweet victim because she is not sweet and she is not a victim. She will humiliate herself again if that means not losing CB because she has no dignity and no self worth. That is why she supposedly says she will love him regardless of whether he chooses Rihanna. She is sending him the message that she is still there no matter what. That, right there is desperation. Stop being in denial and accept the reality for what it is.

Posted at 10:55 PM on January 3, 2013

@ roxy

Hi –

You came on here with fire and the smoke has NOT cleared. Bulls eye truth.

Thank you.

Genean

Posted at 11:14 PM on January 3, 2013

Meme Chris doesn’t have her ride. Get to know your Porsche’s. Ain’t mad at your opinion but base your opinion on correct information. If you think Rih has to buy a man you are sadly mistaken. There are plenty and I mean plenty of men who would be with her just because…….#justsaying

roxy

Posted at 12:17 AM on January 4, 2013

@ Meme:

“Lions most of the time are on their own, while the swine remains in a herd” Rihanna doesn’t need to be surrounded all the time by people. She makes her own decisions and at most she has 1 or 2 “good” friends. In fact, she enjoys being alone and enjoys being accompanied. She has hobbies of her own. She is a leader, very much like the lion who does need the approval of others and is not manipulated.

Posted at 9:30 PM on January 3, 2013

And if I were Rihanna, if Chris indicates that Rihanna’s his girl – for real – as his girl, I’d FIRMLY ESTABLISH, as a relationship condition, – a complete disconnection from Karrueche. I wouldn’t settle for less.

And if Rihanna ever discovered that the disconnection from Karrueche wasn’t being honored, that would be a relationship deal breaker. That issue would NOT be up for negotiation! Any Karrueche = NO RIHANNA! A girl has to have and to hold up quality standards.

Some other relationship issues would be open for compromise and negotiation but continued connections to Karrueche, of any sort, wouldn’t be on the table AT ALL.

So if Rihanna is really his girl now or will be…Chris should prove it – with steadfast loving, honorable and faithful actions toward Rihanna.

###

Real men don’t cheat! Real men are devoted to their ladies. Real men consistently demonstrate that their ladies are treasured.

Shout out to all of the real men and those who have potential…

###

P.S. Real couples make quality love motions – on the regular!

real eyes

Posted at 10:25 PM on January 3, 2013

Oh you are really being Bias with this commentary Ms Hicks…Did Rihanna at any given time honor the boundaries of his relationship when he was involved with Karrueche?? NO she did not!!…She blatantly flaunted her indiscretions to the world to destroy and hurt Karrueche!!…Rihanna is playing a dangerous game and I pray that she is ready for the back lashes from it!!…Because if its not Karrueche it will be another woman!! and guess what this time the courts will say she is crying wolf!

Posted at 10:51 PM on January 3, 2013

@real eyes –

You make good and valid points. You’re right, I’m biased relative to Rihanna. Yep.

###

I don’t know what really happened relative to how Rihanna dealt when Chris was with Karrueche.
Chris has some responsibility too, of course.

When all that played out though…Karrueche was publicly told that Chris was breaking up with her to further his “friendship” with Rihanna. That was a good point for Karrueche to respect herself and disconnect gracefully. She continued to be publicly humiliated by Chris and Rihanna’s public outings, photos… When we’re such…we should just let go – for real….!

###

And for real, I can understand what you expressed, “…if its not Karrueche it will be another woman..”

###

If Chris chooses not to be a real man…unfaithfulness will result if he and Rihanna become a legit couple again. Real men don’t cheat. Some do positively change and turn in their player cards. Will Chris? That remains to be known…

One thing is certain, we can only be played if we ALLOW IT…. Hopefully, Rihanna loves herself enough or will learn to love herself enough NOT to allow herself to be played again… Same for Karrueche and any others who are in such situations…and that includes some men who are being played…

real eyes

Posted at 11:03 PM on January 3, 2013

Posted at 11:39 PM on January 3, 2013

@real eyes

You expressed, ”
Miss Hicks He said that he has history with one…and he fell in love with the other!!..is it possible to love 2 people??!!…he said he did not want to hurt either or with his friendship with his past!…Fact is he said he will prefer to be single! period case close! before all of that he and Karrueche spoke she knew what was happening with the release of Rihannas album!…Come on He makes poor choices but he didnt lie to anyone!…Thats why Karrueche has not lashed out on him publicly because she knew from the jump!”

###

My response:

Again, you make some valid and true points. He did reportedly state that that he was single and loved two women. I could be wrong but I believe that when he expressed that – that he loved Karrueche but is IN LOVE with Rihanna. There is a big difference in loving and being IN LOVE.

Also, I believe that then – he was torn and not sure how to proceed. I believe that he feels some guilt and obligation to Karrueche… But at some point, he has to realize that she’s grown and has to cease to depend on him emotionally or financially. The best thing to be done is to disconnect from Karrueche – too much baggage…

At this point and time, I believe that Chris is still torn and has some guilt and a measure of feeling for Karrueche. But I believe that his heart is more into Rihanna. Also, I believe that Rihanna needs to be aware that Chris is torn and NOT totally together emotionally… As a result, Rihanna needs to protect her heart…and proceed with caution. Also, she shouldn’t tolerate disrespect… That should be NON-NEGOTIABLE!

perry

Posted at 2:38 PM on January 5, 2013

Well said. I agree. Exactly what I was saying all the time. What goes around comes around. CB will cheat no matter what.

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 9:21 PM on January 3, 2013

I’m rooting for KAE because I don’t like to see a person get bullied, and this girl has been put through the ringer on the blogs over the past few months, and she is still smiling!!!!!!!!! Now you a BAD Bi*CH Kae is my book!!!! Hell if I dated a person with millions, and HE decides to end the relationship with me, I would hope after living the HIGH LIFE…….. he would help me to now branch out on my own. Thats what the man is suppose to do!!!! Don’t listen to the FEMALES on here trying to tell you what “YOU WON”T EVER DO!!1″ Girl, Im sure people told OBAMA he could’t be President either!!!! He’s on his what…….2nd TERM….

Posted at 9:34 PM on January 3, 2013

@TEMP SIMMS

Hi – We disagree but I sure do admire you for your convictions, regardless.

real eyes

Posted at 10:33 PM on January 3, 2013

TEMP the fact that Karrueche did not flaunt around splurging his money with out him speaks volumes!!..Karrueche is a 100% real all day every day regardless of what is happening she keeps it positive!!!..Chris didnt have any rumors flying over his head about her playing him or stirring up drama for him in their relationship!…She helped him in every aspect of his life!!….That in the end is something a man can not deny about a woman when he is faced with the burden!…Chris is playing this game with Rihanna and I hope his head is on because anything shifts that chick will throw him under the bus again!…Karruche2deWorld all day!

Posted at 9:13 PM on January 3, 2013

Hi –

Hollywood Life says, ““Chris is always going to be somebody she loves and cares about,” a well placed Karrueche source exclusively tells HollywoodLife.com. “At the end of the day, they still have a connection and they still tied up in their own way.”

###

My response:

Wonder what Karrueche loves most – Chris or the money that’s coming out of his pockets into hers. Or perhaps she loves them both equally or maybe she favors one over the other. Hmmm.

If Chris hadn’t hooked her up with condo, car, connections, bling, etc. – would she still love him? Hmmm. Would she love a broke Chris Brown? Hmmm

real eyes

Posted at 10:38 PM on January 3, 2013

Karrueche did not stick around with Chris brown for 2 yrs for his money!!…He wanted her with him!!…Hence why they was always together!!…This is the first relationship he was in publicly with out saying “we are just friends”….Mind you before the drama he and Rihanna both use to refer to there relationship as “we are just friends”!!…So dont do that please!..If she want money I think it would have benifitted her more to Sell her story to the hungry media!

Posted at 10:59 PM on January 3, 2013

@real eyes

OK – That was then – this is now. Obviously, Chris has made another choice for his emotional investment. And from all that is going on, he doesn’t NOW want Karrueche with him.

roxy

Posted at 11:05 PM on January 3, 2013

People in denial will always try to make virtue out of vice. I don’t know what part of the story is it that they don’t get. Chris made his final choice. But kae is a hard head that wants to be the invisible woman who will be there if things don’t work out with Rih. Do you see what a sore loser she is? Can’t anyone see that she does this to provoke Rihanna? How blind can you get? If she just left quietly she would be regarded with some respect.

Posted at 11:48 PM on January 3, 2013

@roxy – Your 11:05 p.m. comment

You’re right on with that. Two thumbs up.

roxy

Posted at 12:06 AM on January 4, 2013

Thanks ! :D LOL

nikkol

Posted at 9:10 PM on January 3, 2013

We don’t know if this is true or not but we do know when Rihanna goes on tour in March we will see him in the media with some other girl if it isnt Karrueche. I think they both need to move on to be real though

Posted at 9:04 PM on January 3, 2013

Hi –

We heard what Karrueche supposedly said but what will she do?… We can say sensible things and then do foolish actions.

It’s reported that Karrueche’s not desperate. Actions will show…the real deal…

Nothing wrong with loving people but some folks we need to love and let them alone…
That’s what’s most benefical for Karrueche to do relative to Chris Brown – too much baggage on both ends. Will she or won’t she forsake desperation?…

###

I hope for Karrueche’s sake that she disconnects from Chris emotionally and financially. Otherwise, certainly, it’s not in her best interest.

tionne nicholson

Posted at 8:56 PM on January 3, 2013

On Jan 4, 2013 9:47 AM, “Hollywood Life” wrote:p > > ericraymitchellhl posted: “Despite Chris gallivanting Rihanna across the city of Angels, Karrueche’s telling friends she’s still ‘connected’ to Chris and will love him even if he chooses to be with Rihanna! Keep reading for exclusive details! Karrueche Tran is not a scorned woman.” >

Okay

Posted at 8:54 PM on January 3, 2013

Yeah…Not “if”. he already chose and I love how she’s now an aspiring model/actress. Here’s to hoping she has indeed moved on. So that you guys at HL can stop making up articles about sh*t she didn’t say and sh*t you think she did and your stupid poles regarding her now nonexistent relationship with Brown. I don’t see her EVER being a successful model/actress but she is putting out a clothing line. Why not write about that. Give her a leg up on something positive.