Harry Styles & Taylor Swift: Walking People’s Choice Red Carpet Together?

Thu, January 3, 2013 4:34pm EDT by 15 Comments
FameFlynet

marsha

Posted at 1:25 PM on January 7, 2013

I guess these two love birds are big news these days. I feel like the only things I hear out of my daughter’s mouth is Taylor Swift and Harry Styles! The other moms that I work with at DISH say the same things about their girls too! In fact, I’ve already been warned by my daughter that she will need full control of the TV on Jan. 9, so she can see what happens between these two at the People’s Choice Awards. I don’t mind except Sundays are usually my day to loaf around in front of the TV. At least I won’t have to give up my much needed relaxation time with my favorite shows, since our DISH Hopper DVR’s three independent tuners will let me watch my programs while she checks out these young celebs. But maybe I should watch this award show anyways, just to see what all the racket is about with Taylor Swift. ;)

Me

Posted at 1:00 AM on January 6, 2013

This is stupid! The other boys are already mad at him for not going back to London with him, think about it, she could ruin One Direction! And even if they stay together he’s going to have to go to USA a lot, then he might miss a lot of interview, practice etc.

DON’T RUIN 1D TAYLOR!

Chelsea Miller

Posted at 4:40 PM on January 5, 2013

I am very outraged…. this is ridiclous .. like i know that people can love eacfhother but seriously … all thats going to happen is she is going to get mad about him taking an extra cookie and there will be a new # whatever hit about him and how he did or whatevr he did to make her mad.. so i am just like whatevs…

chrystel

Posted at 12:45 AM on January 5, 2013

I dont mind them being together as long as they love each other… But like Taylor should stay a good innocent girl and dont come beetween One Direction… Hopefully Harry wont get too blinded by “love” and do the right decision in terms of staying with the band and not girlfriend… bros b4 hoes right?

JustStalking

Posted at 4:57 PM on January 4, 2013

‘Yeah he grabbed her butt’ pfffhahahah Me: ‘what butt?’ no really .

RehyannaDelaCruzStyles

Posted at 4:14 PM on January 4, 2013

I Really Love The “H” But I Really Hate The ” aylor “. I Think HArry Sould Be Wth His Bandmates. Not Taylor!!! Bandmates Are More Important!!!!!!

greyjennifer

Posted at 8:40 AM on January 4, 2013

just as Esther responded I am dazzled that someone can profit $9300 in one month on the computer. did you look at this link ℙie21.ℂom

fllapy cruz

Posted at 9:05 PM on January 3, 2013

no!!! way i really hate haylor

Saf97

Posted at 7:30 PM on January 3, 2013

They shouldn’t walk together because Taylor is nominated for her own awards and Harry is nominated for awards with his band, and it’ll seem so weird for One Direction to be walking the red carpet missing a member. They should just walk separately, they’ll see each other anyways. I don’t hate that Taylor and Harry are dating, its just he’s so into her now, you barely see him with the rest of the boys. None of the other boys do that when they’re with their girlfriends. I’m a huge fan of Taylor and One Direction, but Taylor is definitely changing Harry. :(

RehyannaDelaCruzStyles

Posted at 4:20 PM on January 4, 2013

I totally agree!! Harrys Maybe Going To Move To America For Her And Leave Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn In The UK… Poor One Direction..

Paul

Posted at 6:49 PM on January 3, 2013

She is changing him to much.She acts superior to him.i wouldn’t like that.I don’t like girls who snip with their little finger and the guys do everything .She is one of them.Stay in the Uk Harry.

TheOne

Posted at 4:57 PM on January 3, 2013

OK, you are technically the entertainment site. You should know whether or not they’re attending together, instead of asking us teachers, factory workers, homemakers…

Chris

Posted at 4:54 PM on January 3, 2013

plz STOP seding me messages you send to many your spazing me so PLZ STOP

JJ

Posted at 4:40 PM on January 3, 2013

Shouldn’t their nickname be Tarry? She is the bigger star! Oh wait, never mind, they brook up already.

Fahad

Posted at 4:47 PM on January 3, 2013

wait what? HARRY(9M Followers) is more famous than Taylor (22M Followers)
huh o,O