Demi Lovato Has Twitter Meltdown — Upset With Somebody?

Thu, January 3, 2013 11:32am EST by 9 Comments
Demi Lovato Twitter
FameFlynet

sam

Posted at 9:06 PM on February 15, 2013

leave demi alone is her life and is private if she is wnith wilmer or no is not your buisness she is such and inspiration and incredible woman that deserves to have a privite and quiet live

ps lovatic forever

Isabelle

Posted at 3:11 PM on January 5, 2013

how is that a meltdown?

Complaint

Posted at 12:33 PM on January 5, 2013

Perez Hilton needs a good thump on the head! Such a liar! Just because Demi lovato called you out about Lindsay Lohan! Nobody believes you stories! Get over it!

Jeff Ting

Posted at 12:50 AM on January 5, 2013

“What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Is Demi giving her fans advice or is she sending someone a message?”

I think you’re a moron who needs to be shot in the face with a shot gun. Thats what I think.

a. (@shayslovato)

Posted at 6:26 AM on January 4, 2013

WHO THE HELL CARES? WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE HER ALONE?

Confused

Posted at 9:59 PM on January 3, 2013

That doesn’t sound at all like a meltdown, those tweets seem upbeat and happy to me especially if you read the tweets she posted literally a few minutes before those. Why do you guys try and fabricate stories?

amy

Posted at 1:30 PM on January 3, 2013

hi i love

S.V.K.

Posted at 12:32 PM on January 3, 2013

All these women look alike,

Jed Liskey

Posted at 11:55 AM on January 3, 2013

OK. I asked Demi a question and she respnded. She and I have been doing this for a few months now. No, It’s TRUE. I asked her how does she view me as a friend and she said what you guys Posted her saying. I know, she wants her Privacy, so, I will give it to her. And ANYBODY that insults or torments her while going on my page, I WILL Block. So, be warned. Understood? Thank you for your time. :)