Kristen Stewart: People Judge Me After Rupert Sanders Affair

Wed, January 2, 2013 8:08pm EDT by 79 Comments
FameFlynet

cold

Posted at 6:44 AM on January 3, 2013

I’ll never see her as a person I should have respect for. Her constant whining is annoying , she calls herself a c–t and tells everybody she doesn’t care what people think of her , her sour face isn’t helping. Its only a matter of time till this will end

Jen

Posted at 7:21 AM on January 3, 2013

I agree.But why the tilte of this article is ”Robert Pattinson affair”?It was Rob that made out with sanders in the car?Or maybe it’s Liberty Ross affair?It seems this journalist Billy Nilles can’t logically thinking.

twilighted57

Posted at 4:44 PM on January 3, 2013

Journalist? You have got to be kidding me. You do realize that you are looking at just another sleezy tabloid of the celebrity gossip machine don’t you. There is nothing here the even remotely smacks of journalism. Hollywood just reports on this so-called “cheating scandal” because it makes the webhits and money. If you really want a little dose of the truth, read The Grand Punk series at justiceforkristen.wordpress.com. This whole “scandal” was staged.

hawk

Posted at 5:16 AM on January 3, 2013

The witch hunt continues? Kristen so young must overcome all the attacks, invasion of privacy, lack of respect, discrimination and sexism, verbal and written aggression. You write with such venom and hatred that you find yourself praying that you do not live next door to any of these psycho people. That scares me to think that some of you breath the same air as the rest of us.
Of someone ever It occurred to that maybe really do not know everything, and things may not be as submitted media? Just saying.

it hurts to watch

Posted at 5:13 AM on January 3, 2013

Much of the British around. Not change the nature of Englishmen, hidden behind joke, which in reality and consequences of a joke is not at all. Englishmen will be hurt the girl, believe me. RP no protect her, never done. Kristen said in an interview, that he was afraid, and never asked anyone for help. Maybe they should try to find out, what a guy and people has around.

madz

Posted at 4:26 AM on January 3, 2013

@setha2z, i agree with that, we all commit mistakes and in kstew case we are just a fan and we dont have the right to judge her with what she has done…rpatz and kstew are famous and as a fan, we all know how they valued us or respect us we can see that everytime they are in the premiers or everywhere that they meet there fan they are so humble.i think we need also to give that back to them by letting them for thier private life as a couple specially kstew as an individual.. thank you guys!

setha2z

Posted at 9:24 PM on January 3, 2013

Sometimes when I read these blogs I feel like the site has been infected with Vampire venom and everyone has gone mental. — LOL — I don’t know which is worse — to put out the hate, or be the object of it. I strongly agree that R & K are likeable and humble young people. When I was 22, I couldn’t hit my backsides with either hand, but they are handling much more. They are suffering the effects of what is a grown-up problem at best, but on an unforgiving world-wide stage with outsiders who have injected themselves into the situation only to interfere and obfuscate. I think and hope they will emerge from all this insanity a little older, a lot wiser, and as happy as possible. They’re nice kids — and their problems really are none of our business.

wayttdelgado

Posted at 4:05 AM on January 3, 2013

@Anonymous Sorry but I when to the websiteTwilight @twilight 57) And read it I think that Kristen Stewart would want us to show that she did not this. Suing do not let every one that care know who did, But people like @sisi south africa are the kind hates that do not want to know the truth.She just call name. But YouTube put out this video[ Liberty did it // an insider told ] It on HuffPost and Some-Stir too. Some people say stop writing about it But the media had not stop.The media will not tell if is suing them. And thing about is that new media can run your life. They can put a camera on you or not.And said that you are hiding`I know that Kristen know who did this to her. She can look at that pictures was not her body. Because the insider that told about what seeen in those pictures, Was that she seen them before but Kristen Stewart was not the face on them.Jusr think about it, Who Benefit the most? I think that Robert think that Kristen is perfect. Some of these want to dirty her up. I don`t know what that will get them. I think their`s love for every And they will be gone soon.So go and look at that video.

Lonkdon Moonz

Posted at 3:55 AM on January 3, 2013

it’s 2013 and people still gonna judge her no matter what & she may not be too worry about that cause she can care less of what people think of her

Anonymous

Posted at 2:36 AM on January 3, 2013

2013 and you still have the haters out there. Do you do anything else other than hate.

sisi south africa

Posted at 2:21 AM on January 3, 2013

Ok so now it was staged to further careers ne? Last week Rupert and Liberty were framing kristen ,the other time the pictures were photoshopped and kristens appology is fake. Firstly whose careers are being furtherd here because Robs and Kristens are doing just fine ,and Secondly WHEN IS KRISTEN GOING TO TRY AND CLEAR HER NAME by suing and having people arrested for framing her and nearly costing her a career. Ill tell you when…NEVER NEVER NEVER. Because she did CHEAT and those silly websites are nothing but desperate fansites set up by either kristens PR people in their desparate attempts to clean up her image or her FANS ,and they are FAILING. BEFORE SHE SUES FOR DEFAMMATION OF CHARACTER ,AND DENIES MAKING THAT APOLOGY AND ASKS FOR THOSE PICS TO BE TAKEN DOWN then all what you have is a CHEATING IDOL.FINISH AND KLAAR!

twilighter (@twilighted57)

Posted at 1:52 AM on January 3, 2013

you should be worrying about how the public is judging you Hollywood Life. Tabloids+unnamed sources = Hollywood Life bs. Just like the rest of this whole “cheating scandal”. For a little dose of the truth for a change, read the Grand Punk series at justiceforkristen.wordpress.com. The scandal was staged.

twilight obsesser! back off!

Posted at 3:36 AM on January 3, 2013

it’s cruel really.everybody makes mistakes. everyone hates kristen(besides me of course) for cheating once when rob cheated with ashley greene, nikki reed, dakota fanning, cathrine hardwicke, miley cyris, gina hatford, allison grature and anna kendrik! and i heard he didnt get ANY backlash or haters! whats with that?!

sisi

Posted at 11:44 AM on January 3, 2013

@twilight observer do you have 50+ pics to support your claims?NOOOOOO.SO THERE IS YOUR ANSWER.

twilight obsesser! back off!

Posted at 3:44 AM on January 3, 2013

Hell yeah! just a damn scandal!

wayttdelgado

Posted at 1:33 AM on January 3, 2013

I amm going to write some and I hope that some you will understand what is going on here. It is like Robert,Kristen and Rob`s famity are like living in a different world. Because To them this Cheating story did not happen, They all are showing ustheir innocene.And going on with their lifes. They know and hear of your talking and writing, As we comments these story. And when they came out to a interview and they are acting normal. The reporter never ask the direct question to their face, Because they may get mad and answer them, In a why they do not want to hear.. And to the one that do not think they are together.They did not have be still meet each other, But if they go to Austria We can stopsaying different

twilight obsesser! back off!

Posted at 3:38 AM on January 3, 2013

your grammer is bad wayttdelgado

wayttdelgado

Posted at 4:39 AM on January 3, 2013

@twilight obesser;back If I wrote it in my language would all understand. But I say to you ,You are rude. I am not trying to empress you, I just want it fore people to know were they can the truth. But see you think she is guilty You are not a friend. And if Robert know those girl , It was before Kristen commit to Robert. I made A mistake don`t want to go , You are not worth it,

Anon

Posted at 11:01 PM on January 2, 2013

duh

setha2z

Posted at 10:58 PM on January 2, 2013

I think that R & K should be concerned with their own lives and reponsibilities and ignore what we think. They owe us nothing other than the performances for which we pay. We don’t get a chunk of their souls with each ticket, and we don’t have the right to judge them as human beings. They are “just” working young professional actors. It amazes me how many in these blogs think they have the right and qualifications to castigate, judge and criticize these people in the harshest terms. We owe them respect, including recognition of the basic dignity all humans possess. Part of that respect involves sticking to the facts.

Kezia

Posted at 10:49 PM on January 2, 2013

Because you make MISTAKE who people angry with it. .

Arkansas

Posted at 10:28 PM on January 2, 2013

I hope she is sincere.

JustSaying

Posted at 10:23 PM on January 2, 2013

I personally don’t even think there was an affair. The more the media eats this story up, the more I believe it was made up from the beginning. All this story is doing is furthering their careers and putting money in everyone’s pockets.

Mm

Posted at 10:16 PM on January 2, 2013

Jesus Christ, not every thing she says has to do with that affair. It’s been 7 months…let it go.

Elizabeth

Posted at 9:50 PM on January 2, 2013

It is unfortunate, but I believe Kristen is a greasy slut. Robert deserves much better. She has a foul mouth, she can’t do an interview to save her life. And she thinks she has us fooled. I am done with her. And I really wish Ben would not do that movie with her.

Jenny

Posted at 11:19 AM on January 4, 2013

Ben affleck dropped out of Focus, so no need to worry about that, Elizabeth. No word yet as to who is going to replace him.

Caroline

Posted at 9:23 PM on January 2, 2013

I judged her before her affair. Just sayin.

tom

Posted at 8:59 PM on January 2, 2013

The public support her both financialy and professionally, if she wants that from them she has to bare the consequences of her behaviors. She would fare far better if she stop making statements that indicate she does what she wants when she wants and doesn’t feel she owes anyone anything. Be smart, get rid of the adolescent attitudes and behaviors, own up and accept you will have to prove yourself to the public, rightly or wrongly that is life!! Give Rob and his family the time they need, if you are doing the right things they will see it and come around, on their terms. You were the one who betrayed.

aquarius64

Posted at 9:48 PM on January 2, 2013

@tom. Agreed. Rob’s family is not obligated to forgive her. Of course they are concerned; she wronged their son and brother in a horrible and public way. Now it looks like Kristen’s PR team is trying to publicly guilt the Pattinson to forgive her so to repair her image.

Nardocchio1

Posted at 9:53 PM on January 2, 2013

Well Said tom !!! Since Kristen Is Roberts 1st Real Girlfriend , WoW He Is Getting A First Hand Reality Check !!!!! Really Think He Took Her Back Too Soon !!!! Should
Have Given Himself More Time , Hope He Doesn’t Have To Learn The Hard Way , and
In Time Regret It !!!!

s

Posted at 11:31 PM on January 2, 2013

Wow! VERY WELL said Tom.
I wish Rob would move on, as I do not beleive her attitude has changed one bit since she got caught, and I do believe she would still be carrying on behind Rob’s back had she not been caught, I was surprised to read someone’s comment that her younger brother was aware of her cheating (while he was living in Rob’s house) Great family eh?
I hope NYE was indeed their last hurrah. I am sure they will always be friends, because of all they have been through for the last 4-5 years, but I would like to see Rob with someoe who will appreciate all that Rob has to give. Someone who will truly love him the way he loves..totally and completely.
By the way, does anyone have any information on Rob’s LA house? Is it still on the market? Has he sold it or is he keeping it?

Jenny

Posted at 11:27 AM on January 4, 2013

This I wholeheartedly agree with! Well written!

And Kristen needs to fire her PR, they have handled this whole mess extremely poorly. I like her as an actress but she really needs to mature. I think she would benefit greatly from some time off, preferably spent getting a good education and some better friends, if they are indeed blabbing to the press like this all the time.

For the record, Robert Pattinson will indeed be very busy filming this year, but Kristen not so much. Just check imdb. It should be easy even for HL to do…

Jenny

Posted at 12:52 PM on January 4, 2013

I meant I agree completely with what Tom wrote. Very well written!

angel

Posted at 8:58 PM on January 2, 2013

Hi guys, and you HL, I have to tell you that RP is not innocence as you think . He’s immature, selfish, really really immature. Why I tell you this because I had read so many articles that said RP was dating and flriting with so many women behind KStew during their four years relationship. RP was slept with so many woman, such as several his co stars, MFox, LLo, etc. The difference between RP and KStew is RP is a true cheater, really true cheater, so the paparazi never caught RP flirting with other woman. So people think that he is an innocence. While KStew ?poor her, she only. A victim. Once she cheated on RP, paparazi caught her with rupert. I’m sure that there are so many reason why KStew cheated on RP. Besides, RP stolen KStew from Michael Angarano. I’m not KStew fan, but I have to tell that KStew is still young, talented, she can. Go from RP. She can find her trully love but NO RP. She can find a. Trully man, mature, not selfish. His sisters think that their brother is innocence, mature and so on, but the fact is NO So GO KSTEW..

WTH

Posted at 9:03 PM on January 2, 2013

Those articles were lies, there is no proof for all of this. We don’t know why she cheated on Rob, but he is not immature and selfish. Megan Fox is a married woman and mother so back of her. Why do you think Rob was never caught by the paparazzi although he is haunted by them? Because he DID NOT cheat. Why would Kristen want him back if he cheated? That does not make sense.

-Tjr

Posted at 2:35 AM on January 3, 2013

Wth…….he never got caught because he cheated behind closed doors. He knew how not yo get caught that’s the difference.

olivia

Posted at 8:48 PM on January 2, 2013

ONE KAY SHUT UP B*************************TCH TWO KRISTEN EVEN AFTER YOUR INDESTRECTION I NEVER STOPED LOVING YOU OR SUPPORTING YOU-I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH AS A WOMAN ,ACTRESS,STYLE ICON I LOVE LOVE YOU AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN ON THE ROAD THIS MONTH

felicia R.I.

Posted at 8:46 PM on January 2, 2013

thats cause u were and still r !!! he’s too good for u

kay

Posted at 8:43 PM on January 2, 2013

oh god pls don’t come to nyc.

vous

Posted at 8:42 PM on January 2, 2013

Uh DUH. Now you’re being judged as a sh*tty person as well as a sh*tty actress. Poor u.

Noniii_358

Posted at 9:30 AM on January 3, 2013

(Y) gotta admit truest comment of all times

AlanJames22

Posted at 8:28 PM on January 2, 2013

til I looked at the draft which had said $6616, I didn’t believe …that…my mother in law had been actualy earning money parttime online.. there neighbour has done this for under twenty months and just repaid the debts on their place and bought themselves a Land Rover Defender. I went here, FLY38.ℂom