Kim Kardashian: Being Pregnant Is ‘Painful’

Wed, January 2, 2013 9:45am EDT by 26 Comments
Kim Kardashian Pregnant Hard
Courtesy of ET

kerry samantha

Posted at 8:45 AM on May 15, 2013

hw i wish God will give a hard knock to anyone who judges others for smth they did in the past..gooosh… u have tym to insult and judge people…as if u r perfect..check urself before u talk abt smone…they dnt even care abt the insults..they dnt even read..they r makin their money and yu r nt the one to judge..get smth better doing and check urself before u judge others…u myt be worse.. mtchew

Kito

Posted at 3:11 PM on January 8, 2013

Both Kim and Kanye have a low IQ. Poor kid will be ugly and dumb..

ElleJay25

Posted at 1:28 PM on January 5, 2013

Although I really don’t care for Kim, the fact is she is super beautiful and although Kanye is a bit immature and arrogant,they make a cute couple. If she’s in love, Im happy for her. Love is beautiful and children are beautiful. I just hope that she and he BOTH understand that once the baby gets here, they will have to be less self-centered. She cant give back her baby on those nights the baby won’t stop crying..LOL.
But as far as pregnancy being “hard”, I dont think anyone made it seem like a walk in the park. Truthfully though she hasn’t seen anything yet. 12 weeks is NOTHING. My first trimester was hell. I got a break the second trimester..but the third trimester was a nightmare. I had to be induced at 39 weeks. thats when the “growing” pains really make a difference. You have no room to eat although youre hungry, a little “creature” is kicking you from the inside out in your rib cage..you’re nesting at home trying to get rooms ready lol … you’re a mess.. and you’re grossly overweight.lmao…but it IS all worth it.. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and she helped me to appreciate life..hopefully Kim and Kanye’s bundle will do the same …becuase honestly they’re both a little superficial ..and who knows, maybe this will be good for them…

Trixie

Posted at 4:53 AM on January 4, 2013

SLUT IS MAD THAT SHE CAN’T HAVE SEX NIGHT AND DAY. THE RACIST IS MAD TOO. THE BRAT WILL BE MADE TO DO A SEX TAPE BY THE TIME IT’S 15.

Matt

Posted at 5:42 AM on January 4, 2013

It’s comments like this that show people completely exaggerate Kim’s sex life. She does a sextape with her lover at the time, and people automatically think she’s a sex addict. Do you say the same about the other celebrities who do sextapes? Didn’t Hulk Hogan do one? I doubt he’s a sex addict. It’s funny how little ridicule he’s gotten for it compared to Kim. Our society is still very sexist.

ElleJay25

Posted at 1:31 PM on January 5, 2013

mean comment, children are gifts from god and to speak on the life of the unborn with scorn is like dishonoring the dead.. its very tasteless… being mean is cancerous ..

Sammi

Posted at 11:57 PM on January 3, 2013

I am currently 9 weeks pregnant and she is totally correct. It is not easy whatsoever. I have had the same pains in my uterus area. It’s now stopped for the most part but it did hurt and sex was not anything that I would ever think about, let alone could do because my insides would hurt so much. I also had morning sickness for about 2-4 weeks. I haven’t recently. I didn’t find out until I was 5 weeks pregnant that I was. I am so excited to find out what the sex will be and I also have a high chance of having twins, since on both my parents’ side of the family do and so does both of my boyfriend’s parents’ side. It is exciting and scary all at once. I am a very small petite girl. I only weigh 101lbs. I don’t have any sweets cravings whatsoever either. I do not ever know what sounds good to eat until the night when I am ready to eat dinner. I cannot eat breakfast still as usual, as I have always been, or lunch. I do have things to work on myself to make myself healthier also. It is hard but I hope and pray everything with my pregnancy does go the best way it possibly can without any complications with my baby. But to answer the question she is right on about the pain that happened at first and being tired a lot, which I don’t get the luxiory of getting to nap, but I do sleep in pretty late no matter how early I go to bed. Can’t wait for my bundle(s) of joy!! Jan. 11 – First ultrasound. Estimated Due date – August 6

Matt

Posted at 5:47 AM on January 4, 2013

Congratulations! Your due date is almost on par with Kim’s. I actually have an identical twin brother, he’s 3 minutes older than I am, twins would be nice.

Matt

Posted at 7:26 AM on January 3, 2013

Jere, Theresa, no one’s perfect, not yourselves especially. Stop judging Kim, much of what you believe likely claim from a garbage tabloid. Stop putting yourselves on some pedestal like you are better than Kim, the fact that you even post garbage against Kim shows you have issues yourself.

Liliana

Posted at 10:51 PM on January 2, 2013

It is good news but i think she should have waited for her divcorce to be final before making a family, to have her child grow up with parents that have no respect and morals . she cannot set a example to her child like that..

Ginger

Posted at 3:28 PM on January 2, 2013

No need for Kim to get more lip fillers, woa momma. The baby will inherit big lips from the daddies side.

Jodi

Posted at 2:49 PM on January 2, 2013

Vulgar, arrogant couple. Feel sorry for the kid already…

yup

Posted at 5:28 AM on January 3, 2013

I so agree…momma is famous for having a sex tape and daddy is famous for being an as shole.

kerryann Simmon

Posted at 1:21 PM on January 2, 2013

Happy new years to the kardashians families.kim out of all the kardashins iove kim more♥im sooo happy for you n
kanya Enjoy being pregnant love y’all

Theresa

Posted at 1:38 PM on January 2, 2013

GAG

S.V.K.

Posted at 12:58 PM on January 2, 2013

Oh lord is this going to be all we hear about a woman who makes money off of everything that is corrupt.

Kira Andrews

Posted at 11:27 AM on January 2, 2013

I’m so happy for them:)

Theresa

Posted at 1:45 PM on January 2, 2013

I feel sorry for the child.

Jane Ola 9

Posted at 10:48 AM on January 2, 2013

wow . really ?

Jere

Posted at 10:13 AM on January 2, 2013

This is THE most disgusting story ever released! She is married and has no morals. He is supposedly gay with NO Brains. THAT POOR CHILD. MAY GOD BE WITH IT.

Lisa

Posted at 11:11 AM on January 2, 2013

May God be with You!!!! you need it more than that child trust me. Now lets discuss your morals and those of your family members, who I bet you would not dare approach to discuss morals, but you can hide behind a computer and point at others.

Theresa

Posted at 1:40 PM on January 2, 2013

Idiot….So no one can post comments if they don’t agree with you??? Get some help, honey…You need it if you think this family has any morals.

Vivian

Posted at 6:45 PM on January 4, 2013

Jere is right Lisa. You must be a Karthrashian wannabe.

Matt

Posted at 5:59 AM on January 5, 2013

To defend Kim does not mean you are a Kardashian “wannabe”. It might mean you are simply a fan, people who have as much a right to express their views as the haters do.

Melissa

Posted at 10:10 AM on January 2, 2013

Why don’t you all stop making stuff up? I saw the interview and that is NOT what she said or how she said it, she did not say anything about it being PAINFUL. Good Lord why must you all lie like this.

Vero

Posted at 3:10 PM on January 8, 2013

Biyotch doesn’t know what pain really is until she is in labor. She is dumber than a bag of marbles.