Justin Bieber Accused Of Smoking Pot By Photographer Who Died — Report

Wed, January 2, 2013 12:02pm EDT by 43 Comments
FameFlynet

Less than an hour before his death, the photographer following Justin Beiber’s Ferarri on Jan. 1 made a call claiming Justin was smoking pot while driving.

Photographer Chris Guerra was killed by an on-coming vehicle Jan. 1 while chasing Justin Bieber‘s Ferarri in L.A., and although Justin was not inside the vehicle at the time of the accident, the photographer made a call to his freelance photography agency alleging that he saw Justin smoking pot while driving his car.

A source from the agency told TMZ that Chris called at 5:16 p.m., saying, “Man, you won’t believe my luck. It’s pretty dead in L.A. Everybody thinks Justin and Selena are in Mexico, but they’re not.”

The photographer, whose job was exclusively to follow Justin, told the agency that earlier that day he witnessed the pop star smoking from a pipe while driving the car.

Chris followed the car back to LA’s Four Seasons Hotel, where Justin had been earlier that day, to monitor what he believed would be a major story. After the car pulled out of the Four Seasons about 20 minutes later, the photographer hung up the phone with the agency so he could follow the car.

The source believes Chris was “overzealous” because of the potential story he was about to break.

After the Ferrari was pulled over on the 405 highway, the photographer parked his car and got out to snap some photos. On his way back to his car, the photographer was hit by an oncoming vehicle and was killed.

HollywoodLifers, do YOU think Justin was smoking pot? Vote below!

TMZ

– Jenny Pickard

More Justin Bieber News:

1. Justin Bieber Speaks About Paparazzo Who Photographed His Car Before Dying
  2. Miley Cyrus Has Twitter Meltdown Defending Justin Bieber
  3. Selena Gomez Tweets About A ‘Fresh Start’ — Dumping Justin Bieber?

saclongchampnoir

Posted at 9:08 AM on June 24, 2013

My partner and I stumbled over here different web address and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page again.

sacs longchamps cuir

Posted at 9:05 AM on June 24, 2013

First off I would like to say superb blog! I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing. I have had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Thanks!

looking for dating

Posted at 2:38 AM on April 9, 2013

Hi, thanks for sharing.

Tanya

Posted at 2:02 AM on March 28, 2013

Justin bieber was a cute little sweet guy whn he started singin bt nw wat is going on wit him his fans r disppointed in him l hope he can recover frm the drugs

cossette

Posted at 5:48 PM on January 27, 2013

lmao so what if he smokes or not the more u girls cut the more he gets into drugs

Nichelle Marshall

Posted at 12:01 AM on May 19, 2013

THAT IS NOT FUNNY!

zoey

Posted at 2:05 PM on January 23, 2013

hey its a bit okay that justin smokes as long as he does not take drugs

Sarah

Posted at 12:51 AM on January 23, 2013

lol i really dont care if he was or not this is kind of funny though

ambie

Posted at 6:48 PM on January 6, 2013

It would make sense because he had not to much before that time been dumped by selena and some people smoke weed when they’re depressed