Taylor Swift & Harry Styles Kiss At Midnight On New Year’s Eve — Video

Tue, January 1, 2013 3:35pm EDT by 70 Comments
Harry Styles Taylor Swift New Years Kiss
Twitter

Charlotte

Posted at 12:36 PM on January 2, 2013

Wow Taylor is just hanging on his neck like Harry is already married to her. I mean come on,such clingy-ness is annoying for everyone. I’m so sick of them. Between i’m on Emma’s side,an 18 year old isn’t planning his wedding yet. They won’t get married,trust me,Lou and Liam will totally awake him. I’m 17 and i can already see the break-up. Anyway Taylor’s song is practically writing itself. This relationship won’t last for long,i’m sure. And for the Harry girls,don’t be heartbroken huns,you know this won’t last

Emma

Posted at 12:24 PM on January 2, 2013

I agree to Jessica,Taylor is moving on to fast. I mean i’m a Harry girl and i didn’t curl up into a ball and cry,after seeing this. They are not going to last much from now on. An 18 year old boy doesn’t want to plan his marriage yet. I mean Harry the ladies man and Taylor the unlucky-in-love? Not working

Raymond B. Ellingsworth III

Posted at 11:59 AM on January 2, 2013

Kanye West seems to be a cool guy congradulations on the little one people think Kim’s a whore but most people who call her that has given out more pussy in the past month then she has in her whole life

Jessica

Posted at 6:36 AM on January 2, 2013

Look I did like Taylor and Harry together but she is taking way too far. She is being too slingy and I think he wants some space from her. He didn’t look happy with that kiss but she look like she was never going to let go of him

Jessica

Posted at 6:37 AM on January 2, 2013

Sorry I spelt clingy wrong

Neshie G.

Posted at 6:26 AM on January 2, 2013

Seriously?! He is 18! Taylor’s 23. They more lyk siblings o sumn. I wont lie am definitely jealous and am so not team Haylor :-@ nqt

marcfers18

Posted at 6:21 AM on January 2, 2013

her mom and brother were there.taylor looks like she wants to have sex with harry right there and there. wow.

Blaxx

Posted at 5:57 AM on January 2, 2013

Im an older, more sensible fan (24, 1d is just too cute) call me crazy….but harry didnt seem into that kiss…and the way he hugged her…like rubbed her back…thats a friendly maneuver. I actually do like them together, and im a Harry girl, but I dont see this lasting very long. The chemistry is not there and taylor is way more into him than he is her. Plus hes only 18, guys that age only want one thing. Trust me!!!

loveharry

Posted at 5:32 AM on January 2, 2013

it’s so hard for all the directioners and especial the girls who love more harry(like me)to see this video and photos,but someday i will axcept the relasionship between harry and taylor but if he loves taylor i will support harry :'(

Jennifer Macarandan (@heyjenluv1D)

Posted at 5:25 AM on January 2, 2013

Yeah I aint gonna lie it hurt, really bad… But I am jealous or anything, I just don’t ship Haylor, but I ain’t gonna send hate to them, if that makes him happy, its okay, i guess, I’ll just try my best

destiny

Posted at 4:43 AM on January 2, 2013

i am honestly heartbroken watching this. i am a huge directioner and a harry’s girl and i’ll admit, that video made me cry SO bad. i don’t ship haylor at all. in fact, i hate it. but that doesn’t mean i’m gonna sit here and send hate to taylor or harry. i’m not gonna stoop that low… but i guess it just hurts to see someone you love with all of your heart loving someone else. especially her. but hey, who am i to judge. i’ll never have him anyway. but that doesn’t mean i’ll ever stop loving him..

~sincerely, a heartbroken directioner

1d faan

Posted at 3:14 AM on January 2, 2013

okai now there a couple that takes their relationship serious it seems that i have to start liking ´haylor` well…. happy new year haylor…. hope you had a great time harry <3

1d faan

Posted at 3:12 AM on January 2, 2013

nooooooo-.-

jake

Posted at 2:19 AM on January 2, 2013

Sick of haylor

Bianca King

Posted at 1:26 AM on January 2, 2013

That’s like the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen

Dyerie

Posted at 12:50 AM on January 2, 2013

I am like so jealous I don’t want her to kiss him I want me to kiss him I me to kiss him I mean like come on he is harry styles and he is sexy

1d faan

Posted at 3:16 AM on January 2, 2013

exactly thats how i feel now!!!!!

Beth

Posted at 12:49 AM on January 2, 2013

So Cute I Love Them to be TOGETHER . They should definitely get Married #TeamHaylor , So Stop HATING. I Love The Video <3 I Ship HAYLOR ❤

amyshelly

Posted at 11:41 PM on January 1, 2013

sick of this haylor thing

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Posted at 10:38 PM on January 1, 2013

They should definitely get married

Blah_Blah

Posted at 10:36 PM on January 1, 2013

I love them together!!!SO CUTE. Haylor forever!

Delynn

Posted at 9:32 PM on January 1, 2013

We all know that taylor is going to break up With him and BAM!!I breAK up Song

Amber

Posted at 9:27 PM on January 1, 2013

I think there adorable together but is there something inside me that really wants to be in Taylor’s spot, hell yeah! I envy the relationship they have. Congrats to them!!!!

breitling bentley

Posted at 8:28 PM on January 1, 2013

Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!?This site is known as a walk-by way of for the entire info you wished about this and didnt know who to ask. Glimpse here, and also youll undoubtedly uncover it.

Stacy

Posted at 7:56 PM on January 1, 2013

It’s so hard seeing all the hate and people saying its fake. As someone that has had an inkling that they liked each other since March, I’m so happy about it all. The kiss was adorable! They are adorable!

Leanne

Posted at 6:50 PM on January 1, 2013

she is like hanging off his neck while he is looking other way… stage 5 clinger!

LOL! Harry is doig this for PR

Lacy

Posted at 5:38 PM on January 1, 2013

Ha- love the video! I’m sure all the Harry fans will be crying after seeing that!

Clarissa

Posted at 8:43 PM on January 1, 2013

so true

Bianca King

Posted at 1:29 AM on January 2, 2013

HAHAH! I’m not… hard core directioner here xP I like them together… at first i was like wtf really taylor and harry? and i was kinda jealous not gonna lie. but i would never hate on them. i look up to them both so much. I hope they last for awhile